Poll

Are you going to miss highschool? Or are you ready to move on? Or both?

I'm gonna miss highschool
1 (20%)
I'm ready to move on
1 (20%)
Both
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: June 13, 2004, 04:23:13 pm

Author Topic: All of u graduates/seniors:are you going to miss highschool?  (Read 2269 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Okay this is for Seniors that are about to graduate this month, or already have.

Are you going to miss highschool? Or are you ready to move on? Or both?

I'm graduating Friday & I'm really excited since not only the Seniors are moving on, but because of the new highschool some of my teachers, friends, etc. are moving over there so in a way my highschool wont be the same next year anyways so I'm happy but I'm also going to miss everyone.

I hope I don't get all emotional tomorrow & Tuesday cuz Wednesday is Senior check out day & that is all I've been thinking about. I'm gonna take lots & lots of pics Monday & Tuesday of everyone. Or at least I'm gonna try.

Senior year goes by too fast!

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
All of u graduates/seniors:are you going to miss highschool?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 12:40:51 pm »
I miss high school even though it was over 15 years since I went. Or wait maybe it's just the high school girls I miss.  ROFL

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 09:10:21 am »
I'm gonna miss highschool... well not the classes, and not the drama that came along with highschool but I'll miss all the friends I've made throughout the years and some of the teachers that I've grown to love... but I'm also really ready to move on with my life and be out on my own  :)
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 09:30:42 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
I'm gonna miss highschool... well not the classes, and not the drama that came along with highschool but I'll miss all the friends I've made throughout the years and some of the teachers that I've grown to love... but I'm also really ready to move on with my life and be out on my own  :)

Ditto! i chose both - i'm going to miss the routine, but not the classes :-P

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 09:33:14 am »
A lot of people say they will miss high school ..i say make sure you know what you want to do with your life before getting out of high school because honestly if you dont you will end up being so confuse and end up getting nowhere..

Anyways i was always afraid of getting out of high school because i know how tough my life would get after that and it IS, its kinda a nightmare, and being on your own is not fun at all,...lol well atleast not to me it isnt..

Which is also why i chose to live with my parents for a while until i  am really ready to settle somewhere else on my own..i think its so easy this way because i dont have to worry about paying anything and the food is free lol  however i know i will have to move on someday and be independent with my life soon i guess...

etc

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 12:05:10 pm »
If you went to the school I went to, you wouldn't miss it for a day. I miss some of my friends and like 3 of my teachers. That's about it.
Starbuck is mai waifu