Author Topic: The Official Sig Makers Thread...Part 2.  (Read 303707 times)

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
Re: The Official Sig Makers Thread...Part 2.
« Reply #1575 on: December 30, 2010, 12:34:35 am »
thx =)
for graphics using pictures I prefer photoshop or - if you prefer corel -  paint shop pro , for vector illustration - using tablets - I prefer illustrator or corel draw. I do use corel x4, but the x3 and x4 came with a couple of bugs, like the screen going blank for a while when I use the Scrolling touchpad on my laptop,  so sometimes I think I should have kept my corel 12 :/

I got one of these for Xmas, and am trying to upgrade the bundled software (Corel Painter & Adobe Photoshop) whilst the exchange rate against the U.S. Dollar is at its best in 28 years.  ;D  Its making an upgrade to Corel Painter 11 & Adobe Creative Suite 5 a very realistic option for me  8) 1900

Peace

Aaron
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:36:20 am by NESSAussie »

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 02, 2011, 08:59:35 pm »
thx =)
for graphics using pictures I prefer photoshop or - if you prefer corel -  paint shop pro , for vector illustration - using tablets - I prefer illustrator or corel draw. I do use corel x4, but the x3 and x4 came with a couple of bugs, like the screen going blank for a while when I use the Scrolling touchpad on my laptop,  so sometimes I think I should have kept my corel 12 :/

I got one of these for Xmas, and am trying to upgrade the bundled software (Corel Painter & Adobe Photoshop) whilst the exchange rate against the U.S. Dollar is at its best in 28 years.  ;D  Its making an upgrade to Corel Painter 11 & Adobe Creative Suite 5 a very realistic option for me  8) 1900

Peace

Aaron

intuos is one of the best ones! pair that with illustrator or photoshop and you're all set ;)

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
« Reply #1577 on: January 05, 2011, 10:43:16 am »
Hi Clarice

Below is a PNG version of a RIFF I made for use as a Custom Brush in Corel Painter 11.

Not sure if there are supposed to be multiple elements in these, so I created this also

I have a feeling that my demo version of Corel Painter 11 isn't going to allow me add it

See the tutorial PDF at the link below;

http://www.corel.com/img/content/community/tutorials/p11/Corel_Painter_11_Image_Hose_Tutorial.pdf

Peace

Aaron
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 03:38:33 pm by NESSAussie »

Jasonm

• Make me high on lullabies
  • A boy of summer gives his first kiss...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: February 18, 2011, 10:23:09 am »
Hi everyone!

Could someone possibly make me a sig with the quote on- "A dandelion field in a dream.." (from V's new song Get Good)
I love that final line in the song so much.

If this isn't possible I understand and thanks anyways.

Best wishes <3

sabasaba

« Reply #1579 on: February 18, 2011, 02:25:18 pm »
Hi everyone!

Could someone possibly make me a sig with the quote on- "A dandelion field in a dream.." (from V's new song Get Good)

Best wishes <3

I suck at this, but I'll give it a shot. Any pictures in particular you want on there?

sabasaba

« Reply #1580 on: February 18, 2011, 03:16:44 pm »
Hi everyone!

Best wishes <3

Okay, so I managed to put this together in the past couple of minutes. Let me know what you want me to add/remove or of changes you want made...

Jasonm

• View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: February 18, 2011, 04:40:52 pm »
Saba that is absolutely perfect!! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!! :D

I can't thank you enough for everything you do here too!!

<3

Jasonm

• View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: February 18, 2011, 04:44:17 pm »
Ps I know i sound completely stupid here, but how do i put this picture as my signature?

lol

barefootonbeaches

• Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: February 18, 2011, 06:28:50 pm »
Ps I know i sound completely stupid here, but how do i put this picture as my signature?

lol

No, that is not a stupid question, I have it too! As you can tell from my current signature, I don't know how to insert a gif as my signature. :( Can anyone help me too? Thanks.
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

sabasaba

« Reply #1584 on: February 19, 2011, 01:23:41 am »

lol

No, that is not a stupid question, I have it too! As you can tell from my current signature, I don't know how to insert a gif as my signature. :( Can anyone help me too? Thanks.

First make sure your signature meets the required 400x120 pixels size limitation. Next, click on the 'Profile' tab at the top of the page, between 'Search' and 'My Messages'. Once you're there, select the 'Forum Profile Information' option on the left side of the page, under the 'Modify Profile' header. When you're at that page, scroll down towards the end and you'll the 'Signature' box.

Now, to insert the actual signature, you'll need a specific HTML code. To get this, you have to upload your picture/signature to a image hosting platform, such as TinyPic (http://tinypic.com/) or PhotoBucket (http://photobucket.com/). They will generate links for you that allow you to insert the picture into your signature box. The link should look something like this:

sabasaba

« Reply #1585 on: February 19, 2011, 01:24:29 am »
Saba that is absolutely perfect!! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!! :D

I can't thank you enough for everything you do here too!!

<3

It was my pleasure.  :) <3

Jasonm

• View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: February 19, 2011, 08:39:20 am »

lol

First make sure your signature meets the required 400x120 pixels size limitation. Next, click on the 'Profile' tab at the top of the page, between 'Search' and 'My Messages'. Once you're there, select the 'Forum Profile Information' option on the left side of the page, under the 'Modify Profile' header. When you're at that page, scroll down towards the end and you'll the 'Signature' box.

Now, to insert the actual signature, you'll need a specific HTML code. To get this, you have to upload your picture/signature to a image hosting platform, such as TinyPic (http://tinypic.com/) or PhotoBucket (http://photobucket.com/). They will generate links for you that allow you to insert the picture into your signature box. The link should look something like this:

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh Saba!

I did it! haha. I'm not that proficient with all this signature stuff, but I did it! Thank you so much for the clear instructions  and for making it for me!!

<3

sabasaba

« Reply #1587 on: February 19, 2011, 01:02:26 pm »

lol

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh Saba!

I did it! haha. I'm not that proficient with all this signature stuff, but I did it! Thank you so much for the clear instructions  and for making it for me!!

<3

Anytime! I know what it's like to ask for help and get half-assed instructions, especially since I usually need clear a description before attempting to do things as well, so I tried to make the steps as comprehensive as possible!

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 09, 2011, 03:44:52 am »
I made this one out of boredom. Anyone is free to use it. (:

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1589 on: March 09, 2011, 04:38:55 am »
I made this one out of boredom. Anyone is free to use it. (:

that's really pretty..but that's not her right?  It would be very awesome if she did a pic like that though..
~Sara~