Author Topic: Best Party to Which You've Ever Been  (Read 5752 times)

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Best Party to Which You've Ever Been
« on: July 22, 2004, 07:42:35 pm »
Well . . . ?

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 07:44:53 pm »
my friends party last year....we stayed up all night and we did crazy things, one of which was smearing each other with frosting from her cake which we did not eat.

My friends Jenica and Anna were chasing each other in the street at like 2 am smearing each other with cake, then they hugged came back and smeared us!!!

My friend Nickie had an upset stomach so I went next door, and I said I had major hershey squirts and needed some pepto, I did not know that next door they were all laughing hysterically at me. :? haha

So much more, but all I have to say about that is GOOD TIMES! GOOD TIMES!  :razz:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 07:56:12 pm »
Everything I say on this board must be PG. Thus, I cannot say the best party EVaR!
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 08:17:52 pm »
Last night.

I think it's kind of immodest to say that a party you had was the best you've ever been to, but hey. My brother had seven people over, and I had five. My posse decided we were going to sleep outside, just on the patio, and David and his people came out around one and brought Lime Twisted gin, and George Killian's and cigarettes and we celebrated Emily's Mom's birthday/the Feast Day of Mary Magdalene. We were out and about (and drunk . . . which sucked this morning) until around four this morning, I think, and then Michael started throwing up and Jonathan started to break things, so we went inside and into - lo and behold - my room for some unknown reason. We had a guitar and shit, so that was cool but I still wish there was more music. It was crazy; there were people in the living room, dining room, my room, David's room, the music room, and the patio, sleeping. And it was all good in the neighbourhood until dumbass Amanda and Rachel woke me up to tell me that they heard someone outside, yelling at each other and they wanted me to stop them from fighting.

But . . . yeah. My birthday party! it's going to be the shiznat, 'cause there're gonna be bands playing rather than just a guitar. *dances* You're all invited, I think. :P

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 08:18:47 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
Everything I say on this board must be PG. Thus, I cannot say the best party EVaR!

risque I take it???  :oops:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 08:32:16 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

10 people....90 beers.....6 drunk boys....4 intoxicated girls. Think about it.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 08:35:34 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

10 people....90 beers.....6 drunk boys....4 intoxicated girls. Think about it.

:lol:

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 09:19:05 pm »
UMM.. SKATE AND SURF.

basically non-stop party for 3 days.

and we're so doing it again next year.

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 12:59:56 pm »
I've never been to a decent party. I'm always the girl in the corner staring into space. Maybe I just have much to come...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 03:51:48 pm »
I've been to quite a few parties worth remembering, I just can't think of any right now. The best partying usually happens when there's local fiestas somehwere though, and everyone parties out in the street all night. Parties at people's places don't happen that often here, and they aren't half as good as any random Saturday partying.

Just last week, I went out and ended up coming back at almost 9 am. I was with a couple of good friends and some guys we'd met and it was just brilliant.

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

LifelessPie

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RoxyTatyy+22
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004, 04:23:40 pm »
the best party i've ever been to..? none actually haha. i've never been to a real party (like you knoww, a party for no reason, and theres dancing and schtufff), i've never been to one of those..well..its kind of hard to, since no one throws them haha. or maybe people don't throw parties like that at this age..or maybe they do and i just don't know about it..OR they do but just any possible place but around here hah. i've been to a few birtbday parties, nothing really big though. the best party i've been at though, was my birthday sleepover party for when i turned 12, in fifth grade last year. although there was no drunk people throwing up and wobbling around doing crazy pathetic stunts (well it would've been hard to anyway, i only invited like 6 of my closest friends heee), twas still extremly extremly funn, humourous, interesting, and anything else that describes fun ehehee. AND I EVEN GOT TO WHAM MY FACE INTO A HUGE BOWL OF ICECREAM AAND A PIECE OF CAKE! *feels proud* lmao.
"How you gon' say, that I remind you, a yo jeep?!"

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004, 04:34:27 pm »
WAIT.

You're thirteen and going into the sixth grade?

LifelessPie

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RoxyTatyy+22
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2004, 04:36:14 pm »
nononononooo i'm going into 7th gradeeeeeeeee
"How you gon' say, that I remind you, a yo jeep?!"

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004, 04:41:53 pm »
I'm thirteen and going into high school.

I suck. I can't keep up with these new-fangled grade/age changes!

Or something. I don't know; that really was only my attempt to sound old and wise.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2004, 11:27:32 pm »
It was a couple weeks ago.
My friend and I were on a boat and were bored... We heard there was this big crew party going on down on the bottom deck. So we snuck down there. We weren't supposed to be there really, but everyone was really nice and seemed to love having us there. The ratio was seriously 5 guys to 1 girl (heck yeah!!), so they were all like "Finally, hot girls who can dance!". They treated us really nice and got us beer and stuff... It lasted about 20 mins till we got kicked out for not being part of the crew. But in that 20 mins I danced with atleast 5 different hot foreign guys.  :D
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"