Author Topic: "Lost" on ABC  (Read 93990 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2005, 05:51:09 am »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
Quote from: "BWilli"
i know what Walt says...the effen dude on the radio spoiled it for me.

he says "They're coming and they're close"  and he says it backwards

:(   They foreshadowed it so much though, especially the scene right before it happened.  
Ana Lucia is on my shit list.  I don't care how horrible the tailies had it, she is the most hated character on tv right now.

well...next week we will get to see how bad they actually had it...but yeah...she's hot, but she's a bitch....OH OH OH...i also thought of something interesting....we dont see you know who die, so maybe that particular character can be saved????  i dunno...maybe not.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2005, 06:26:59 am »
i know what Walt says...the effen dude on the radio spoiled it for me.

he says "They're coming and they're close"  and he says it backwards

:(   They foreshadowed it so much though, especially the scene right before it happened.  
Ana Lucia is on my shit list.  I don't care how horrible the tailies had it, she is the most hated character on tv right now.

well...next week we will get to see how bad they actually had it...but yeah...she's hot, but she's a bitch....OH OH OH...i also thought of something interesting....we dont see you know who die, so maybe that particular character can be saved????  i dunno...maybe not.

very true.  but did you see Sayid's face???  He's gonna take Ana out at some point for killing Voldemort, sorry, you know who.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2005, 06:42:38 am »
very true.  but did you see Sayid's face???  He's gonna take Ana out at some point for killing Voldemort, sorry, you know who.

oh yea...he is extremely pissed, but i have a theory...maybe she doesnt die...we dont see her die.  A few weeks ago in the commercial, they said "one of them will be lost forever"...well that other chick, less important of a role, went missing after they climbed that hill...they could've meant her.   maybe Jack is able to save her, unlike he could with Boone

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #213 on: November 10, 2005, 07:08:52 am »

oh yea...he is extremely pissed, but i have a theory...maybe she doesnt die...we dont see her die.  A few weeks ago in the commercial, they said "one of them will be lost forever"...well that other chick, less important of a role, went missing after they climbed that hill...they could've meant her.   maybe Jack is able to save her, unlike he could with Boone

I have heard that too.  But I think she does kick it.  Here's my theory: They will bring Shannon and Sawyer back to Jack and he will have to decide whether to save Sawyer or Shannon becasue he can't get to them both.  Shannon will die becasue she's too far gone.  Sawyer's infection is treatable with the antibiotics Jack has.  Gernerally it's going to mirror how Jack had to chose between Shannon's dad and Sarah.  I just hope Jack doesn't decide to marry Sawyer.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2005, 07:19:02 am »
I have heard that too.  But I think she does kick it.  Here's my theory: They will bring Shannon and Sawyer back to Jack and he will have to decide whether to save Sawyer or Shannon becasue he can't get to them both.  Shannon will die becasue she's too far gone.  Sawyer's infection is treatable with the antibiotics Jack has.  Gernerally it's going to mirror how Jack had to chose between Shannon's dad and Sarah.  I just hope Jack doesn't decide to marry Sawyer.

i think i missed something last night during the hospital scene.  was Jack there? I didn't see him on the show at all.  I saw another doctor tell Shannon that the father died.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2005, 09:05:02 am »

i think i missed something last night during the hospital scene.  was Jack there? I didn't see him on the show at all.  I saw another doctor tell Shannon that the father died.

Yes.  As the other doc is telling shannon and the evil step-mother Mr. Rutherford died, Jack walks behind him.  He's in the frame for about a second.  And in the season premire in one of the flashbacks a nurse or someone says the guy who died is named Rutherford.  Oh those writers!!!

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2005, 09:10:24 am »
Yes.  As the other doc is telling shannon and the evil step-mother Mr. Rutherford died, Jack walks behind him.  He's in the frame for about a second.  And in the season premire in one of the flashbacks a nurse or someone says the guy who died is named Rutherford.  Oh those writers!!!

damn...duno how i missed that one...cool

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2005, 12:50:47 pm »
NO FUCKING WAY

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...
Well, about the whole "one of them will be lost forever", I highly doubt it's gonna be the Sarah chick no one knows about. That would be better for us but if they said that, it's probably a character we know better. And that character can be Shannon :(
Grrr, why would they do that!?

I found this week's episode better than the previous ones.
I wonder what's gonna happen next week!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #218 on: November 11, 2005, 04:37:14 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
I found this week's episode better than the previous ones.
I wonder what's gonna happen next week!

yeah...this week was def. one of the better ones of the season.

next week should be interesting b/c we get to see what really happened to the peeps in the back of the plane   :)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #219 on: November 11, 2005, 06:24:44 am »
next week should be interesting b/c we get to see what really happened to the peeps in the back of the plane   :)

Yes and probably an angry Sayid!!!  :twisted:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #220 on: November 11, 2005, 06:31:57 am »

Possibly...but I wonder if the only story we get is the peeps from tale end of the plane...we may not to get to see what Sayid will do until the following week.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2005, 07:39:14 am »

Possibly...but I wonder if the only story we get is the peeps from tale end of the plane...we may not to get to see what Sayid will do until the following week.

you are quite right.  this wednesday's ep will only concern the tailies.  Damn, that means an hour of Ana Lucia.  I hate her.  Not just because of her character but because there are so many better actresses than Michelle Rodriguez who could play that part.

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2005, 07:53:50 am »
I wonder what their story will be. I had a feeling from the way that the two women were talking that  something horrible happened... I definately cant wait until next week!

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #223 on: November 16, 2005, 07:10:37 pm »
It was pretty good.... I would've thought something happened that was worse but... I still liked it

BWilli

• View Profile
"Lost" on ABC
« Reply #224 on: November 16, 2005, 07:13:16 pm »
good episode tonight...i liked it

damn it...now we know, based on next weeks preview, that shannon is dead...