Author Topic: 4/08/2005: Ritacco Theatre - Toms River, NJ  (Read 33676 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
4/08/2005: Ritacco Theatre - Toms River, NJ
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2005, 06:46:43 am »
how much did you pay per ticket?  10 or 16?

here's the alternate...so LEFT means section B i guess?  i just thought they were useing the 4 section seating, but maybe i'm wrong

edit:  took off the seating chart...i don't think it's correct

ILoveHanson

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - HansonGirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2005, 06:52:48 am »
$16. i told her i wanted front row center but the seats in the left section (cuz u know like how the aisle separates it).. but she put me on the left if u are on the stage, not the left if ur facing the stage. so really im still front row center just on the opposite side of the aisle that i wanted to be, so itz not really that big of a deal lol.
*Nicole*

I'm always on the move, my heart is always on the mend

www.twitter.com/hansongirl
www.last.fm/user/ILoveHanson

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2005, 06:56:05 am »
so then, left is section A?   :lol:   they made this so confusing

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2005, 09:41:19 am »
to make it even more messed up, I called the info place, and they said the seating chart isn't the same as the one on website, that it's in a theater, which is different, so now i'm really lost...but the plus is that i'm still front row...i just dont know where in comparison to the stage   8O  :D  :!:

dashbranch

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Jappyjill
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jillianaimee
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2005, 12:25:53 pm »
I got Right, Row A, Seats 6, 7, 8!  :D Anyone next to me?

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2005, 12:44:52 pm »
Dude, I'm SO lost on this one!!!
I have questions:
- where would be the best seating? (since I may be coming all the way from France for the show (not just this one though!), I figure I better have a good seat! lol)
- how do I get to the venue, say from NYC?
- are there places to stay (hotels and such) around the venue?
Thank youuuuu!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2005, 12:58:09 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
I have questions:
- where would be the best seating? (since I may be coming all the way from France for the show (not just this one though!), I figure I better have a good seat! lol)

I don't know...the seating chart on the screen where you buy the tickets, doesn't show you where the stage is.  it looks like Rows A-R in both CENTER RIGHT and CENTER LEFT are sold out.  however, I can't figure out where that is in comparison to the stage. as i stated, i'm in section LEFT, but i don't know how far left that is...

how do I get to the venue, say from NYC?

We can Yahoo map that one out...

are there places to stay (hotels and such) around the venue?

i haven't researched that but i'm sure this is a hotel around there

dashbranch

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Jappyjill
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jillianaimee
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2005, 01:09:09 pm »
Quote from: "BWilli"
I have questions:

I don't know...the seating chart on the screen where you buy the tickets, doesn't show you where the stage is.  it looks like Rows A-R in both CENTER RIGHT and CENTER LEFT are sold out.  however, I can't figure out where that is in comparison to the stage. as i stated, i'm in section LEFT, but i don't know how far left that is...

I believe that CENTER RIGHT and CENTER LEFT are sections behind RIGHT and LEFT where the equipment and what not is held. Do you know what I'm saying?

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2005, 01:13:02 pm »
Quote from: "dashbranch"
I believe that CENTER RIGHT and CENTER LEFT are sections behind RIGHT and LEFT where the equipment and what not is held. Do you know what I'm saying?

that's what nicole said too....

keep in mind, i called the info number and the woman there said that the Ritacco Theater is different than the Ritacco Center.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2005, 01:16:39 pm »

Okay I booked my ticket because they seem to sold out pretty fast! I'm in section LEFT, seat A-9 ($16 ticket). Hopefully that's good.
Now I need to figure out how to get there and where to sleep! lol
If someone offers me a ride and/or a place to crash for the night, I'd be veryyyy grateful! thank you :)
Ghisy

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2005, 01:34:37 pm »
shit...if i had my own place, i'd let you stay, unfortunately (and how unfortunate it really is :evil: )  i still live with the folks, and have no extra space.  I'm also about 2 hours away from the venue (which kind of blows now that i think about it).  Don't know if anyone else lives closer to Toms River.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2005, 01:47:27 pm »
shit...if i had my own place, i'd let you stay, unfortunately (and how unfortunate it really is :evil: )  i still live with the folks, and have no extra space.  I'm also about 2 hours away from the venue (which kind of blows now that i think about it).  Don't know if anyone else lives closer to Toms River.

It's all good, thanks for offering, I was asking just in case....
I may be able to catch a bus back to NYC (the last one seems to be leaving Toms River by 11.45 pm) where I can find a place to stay.
But yeah, the best would be something in the show's area...
Ghisy

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2005, 02:36:36 pm »
ghisy, have you looked into new jersey transit trains?  njtransit.com ... I am thinking about going, and if I was I would take the train.  I'm pretty sure there is a train that goes to Tom's River.  We could always meet in New York City and take the train together.  I was going to buy a ticket earlier, but I wasn't sure if Steph was going to come to this one or not.

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2005, 05:59:35 pm »
I used to live there when I was a little kid.  I remember going to pre-school there, where I met my first love.  A girl by the name of Jennifer.  Then my brother decided to burn down the house we were living in.  I remember the last day at school, in the car when the girl named Jennifer wanted to give me a kiss.  I was embarressed to say the least with her mother and mine watching.  I was like, "No!," but eventually gave in and let her kiss me on the cheek...or something...I forget.  That is the last I saw of Jennifer.  And I left for New Hampshire.  To this day I have always wondered how she is doing.

Yeah, I want to go to this show.   If just to have an excuse to go to that town and look around.

tylor

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2005, 04:20:14 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I used to live there when I was a little kid.  I remember going to pre-school there, where I met my first love.  A girl by the name of Jennifer.  Then my brother decided to burn down the house we were living in.  I remember the last day at school, in the car when the girl named Jennifer wanted to give me a kiss.  I was embarressed to say the least with her mother and mine watching.  I was like, "No!," but eventually gave in and let her kiss me on the cheek...or something...I forget.  That is the last I saw of Jennifer.  And I left for New Hampshire.  To this day I have always wondered how she is doing.

Yeah, I want to go to this show.   If just to have an excuse to go to that town and look around.

tylor

interesting story...like the kind you'd see in a movie