Author Topic: 3/23/2005: Higher Ground - South Burlington, VT  (Read 5099 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
3/23/2005: Higher Ground - South Burlington, VT
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:40:07 pm »
Posted on VC.com

On the venue website: "Doors for all shows open at 8PM and are 18+ with positive ID unless otherwise noted."
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

DeepWithinMyself

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 07:19:38 pm »
You know i am not going to this show, but i am oringally from Vermont (live in NH now) and i am suprise she is coming to vermont, i dunno, i would have never thought a big singer like her would come to vermont  :lol:  This was one of the shows i was thinking about going but i decided on Boston cause its a less drive...lol But Burlington is a great city, been there a few times!!  :)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:51:58 pm »
Well, apparently, the Northeast loves her because that's all I hear - she criss-crosses the states of Pennsylvania and New York like a lost pigeon and is quite often found in New England as well! :razz:
Dustin

DeepWithinMyself

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 07:10:59 am »
opps i edit that i live in NH now not vermont  :lol:

mcszele

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.szelest.com
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 07:38:18 pm »
I checked the Higher Ground website and it said all ages, plus the doors open at 7PM, and the show begins at 8PM.  I'm actually going to this show.  I won the charity eBay auction for this show that had 2 tickets, plus a meet and greet backstage with Vanessa.  I can't wait!  I was going to go to the show in Boston too, because I live in NH too, but I lost the auction for the Berklee tickets last minute when I wasn't paying attention.  So it was either the CT show, or VT, so I decided the VT show was the easier one to get too.  It is a bit of a drive, but I'm taking some time off of work, and driving up early the day of the show, and then staying overnight.  The cool part is the hotel that I'm staying in is like 2 minutes away from the show.  That was a huge bonus.  I'm also considering grabbing some tickets when she comes back through CT in April.  She's going to be playing two shows at Mohegan Sun.  Isn't that a dream?  A Vanessa Carlton concert and some gambling.  What could be better?
Most days the only thing stopping me from becoming a serial killer is my distaste for manual labor.

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 07:44:15 pm »
aww, too bad you couldn't go to the CT show, that one I'm going to.  And I don't think I'm going to the Mohegan Sun shows, still too young to gamble, haha.  But Mohegan Sun is quite a nice place... :)

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

mcszele

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 09:33:52 am »
Is anybody else here going to this show?  I'm looking for some friendly faces to hang out with at the show.
Most days the only thing stopping me from becoming a serial killer is my distaste for manual labor.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 02:11:56 pm »
Quote from: "mcszele"
She's going to be playing two shows at Mohegan Sun.  Isn't that a dream?  A Vanessa Carlton concert and some gambling.  What could be better?

I feel you on that one!!  8)

mcszele

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 07:10:07 pm »
I'm dying waiting for Wednesday.  Even though I have to drive almost 3 hours to get to the show, I still don't care because I get to meet her in person right after the show!  I can't wait to meet her in person.