Author Topic: 3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN (review)  (Read 29195 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN (review)
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2005, 08:42:06 pm »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Good news!  I have found my computer and I should have it by next Friday! :D   As soon as it arrives, I'm going to drop everything I'm doing and get to work on that video!  I'll make both a Video CD (2.0) and an Audio CD, divided into tracks.  I'm going to put the entire concert on the disk and, depending on space, I will try to include on the Video CD some of the spy video I shot before and after the show.

OH I'd be eternally grateful if you could hook us up with that!!

I may set up a tree system (sort of like what we used for the demo tape) to get the video distributed, or I may handle all distribution myself.  It depends on demand.  I'll only ask for the cost of the disc, envelope, and postage.  My time and use of my resources are free.  I'll announce the "release" in a separate thread when I have it ready.

If you do the tree thing, PM me, I could help you out for Europe.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

LikeAShootingStar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shannachaleefan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - chaleefannat
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pictures! Pictures!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 12:40:46 pm »
Quote from: "B"
I have pictures from the concert!  All of the pictures of Vanessa are actually stills from the video I'm going to put together.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I am somewhat amused though, as it seems that the person just to your right (or maybe a couple people to your right) was taping with a camera or something too, because they posted a bunch of videos on LJ that were just to the right a bit in vantagepoint. Was security that lax about cameras and whatnot?

there was none! haha.

There was seriously no security....it's just a small venue, nothing fancy about it....great place for the show though....someone could have set up a tripod in there probably (not that there was room)
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2005, 03:45:36 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
Good news!  I have found my computer and I should have it by next Friday! :D   As soon as it arrives, I'm going to drop everything I'm doing and get to work on that video!  I'll make both a Video CD (2.0) and an Audio CD, divided into tracks.  I'm going to put the entire concert on the disk and, depending on space, I will try to include on the Video CD some of the spy video I shot before and after the show.

OH I'd be eternally grateful if you could hook us up with that!!

I may set up a tree system (sort of like what we used for the demo tape) to get the video distributed, or I may handle all distribution myself.  It depends on demand.  I'll only ask for the cost of the disc, envelope, and postage.  My time and use of my resources are free.  I'll announce the "release" in a separate thread when I have it ready.

If you do the tree thing, PM me, I could help you out for Europe.

Well, I am happy to announce that I have a new computer now, so I'm up and running.  This capture thing is just kinda tricky because I'm working with limited diskspace right now.
Dustin

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 10:12:27 am »
As promised, here are the audio MP3s ripped from the Audio CD I've put together from this show!  These links are only good for a limited time, so grab them up and share them with others!

01 Papa
02 San Francisco
03 (Speech) Storyteller's Living Room
04 Ordinary Day
05 Who's To Say
06 White Houses
07 Afterglow
08 Swindler
09 Private Radio
10 Morning Sting
11 C'est La Vie
12 (Speech) I Used To Be A Dancer
13 Wanted
14 She Floats
15 Rinse
16 Half A Week Before The Winter
17 A Thousand Miles
18 Twilight

Enjoy! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:  If this method is giving you trouble (and you have a broadband connection, please) I'll be more than happy to send it through AIM if you catch me at school during the day or if I happen to be on DSL somewhere else.  At home I only have dialup, so it'll take 3½ hours or more there, so I could maybe do it late at night before I go to bed and you just let it load while I sleep.
Dustin

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 11:49:07 am »
FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!  

Muchas gracias.   :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2005, 01:41:59 pm »
As promised, here are the audio MP3s ripped from the Audio CD I've put together from this show!  These links are only good for a limited time, so grab them up and share them with others!

01 Papa
02 San Francisco
03 (Speech) Storyteller's Living Room
04 Ordinary Day
05 Who's To Say
06 White Houses
07 Afterglow
08 Swindler
09 Private Radio
10 Morning Sting
11 C'est La Vie
12 (Speech) I Used To Be A Dancer
13 Wanted
14 She Floats
15 Rinse
16 Half A Week Before The Winter
17 A Thousand Miles
18 Twilight

Enjoy! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:  If this method is giving you trouble (and you have a broadband connection, please) I'll be more than happy to send it through AIM if you catch me at school during the day or if I happen to be on DSL somewhere else.  At home I only have dialup, so it'll take 3½ hours or more there, so I could maybe do it late at night before I go to bed and you just let it load while I sleep.

I click the link, click "Free" and get this:
"You have requested the file 01_-_Vanessa_Carlton_-_Papa.mp3 (2606061 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 36 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You have requested 65535 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately."

and nothing happens, even after I wait for a while.

...I dont know how this website works or anything, but i did download private radio already this way, and I'd like to get the other songs too, but it doesnt seem to be working anymore.

could you please fix that so i can download them again, please ??  :(

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2005, 10:11:00 pm »
If you can catch me on AIM Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Central Time, I'll just transfer them directly to you.  That would be the easiest way to do it in actuality until somebody will host them on HTTP.
Dustin

bluebutterfly

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jesster22
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2005, 11:52:22 pm »
Oooh this thread hasn't been posted in in AGES.  I hope i'm not being a pain, but could you please please reupload those songs?!?!? Thankyou!!

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2005, 05:44:08 am »
Like I said, if you can stay up really late one night and catch me while I'm at school (Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 14:30 GMT -5 (-6 starting Oct. 25), I'll send them to you over AIM. :D
Dustin

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2005, 10:09:47 am »
Like I said, if you can stay up really late one night and catch me while I'm at school (Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 14:30 GMT -5 (-6 starting Oct. 25), I'll send them to you over AIM. :D

I am going to have to try and catch you too sometime, when I had to wipe my computer I lost the files, and I really want them back  :? lol.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Finally, an Internet version!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2005, 08:13:03 am »
Complete video (compressed) from this performance is now available for download here.  It's a zip folder containing three Windows Media video sequences (76 MB download).  Enjoy! :D
Dustin

phu

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2005, 12:47:17 pm »
THANK YOU!! :thumbsup:

milla

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
Re: Finally, an Internet version!
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 05:47:01 am »
Complete video (compressed) from this performance is now available for download here.  It's a zip folder containing three Windows Media video sequences (76 MB download).  Enjoy! :D

argh! when i try to download that it just gets to like between 8 - 30 mb downloaded and then stops. any chance we could do the AIM/msn thing?

xx

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Re: Finally, an Internet version!
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 09:52:52 am »
Quote from: "milla"
argh! when i try to download that it just gets to like between 8 - 30 mb downloaded and then stops. any chance we could do the AIM/msn thing?

Yes, there's a very good chance, as long as you catch me at school.  I'm online right now.
Dustin

milla

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2005, 01:54:27 pm »
We're gonna have a problem.....Tennessee...London. Mmmmm time difference. Also when I try and get your AIM address it wont load the url.