Author Topic: love, hate and break ups  (Read 4562 times)

youngin6

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - heaven5858
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« on: March 11, 2005, 02:15:43 pm »
So yeah...my ex and i...the love of my life...my soulmate....we are no longer talk anymore. Last night i was hurt again and for the last time...now in order for me to stay mentally healthy...i need to put them out of my life completely and forever. I hurt so much...its really sad. I called a friend and she cried when she heard me crying. So yeah...thats whats going on with me...how is everyone else? ha.
btw....i've missed you guys....so stop by and say hello i could use some love. <3
muah people!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 11:12:44 pm »
well tonight was an awesome night for me, I got my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was weird...but nice.  :D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 11:22:39 am »
Aww im sorry to hear about you and Ashley  :(  Someone better will come along and treat you the way you deserve to be treated Jana.

Congratulations Manda  :thumbsup:

Manda

• View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 12:04:26 pm »
Quote from: "aleera84"
Aww im sorry to hear about you and Ashley  :(  Someone better will come along and treat you the way you deserve to be treated Jana.

Congratulations Manda  :thumbsup:

thanks haha  :oops:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

youngin6

• View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 01:54:14 pm »
hey there!
hey manda!!! awesome...i'm happy for you. who was it? hehehe :)
Katie...darling...i love you. muah...i miss you. and thanks for the kind words

Afterglow

• **BANNED**
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - white_houses@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - XxSaturdaysxX
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Mcaofera_wunderschon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.harmonium.rg3.net
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 04:08:50 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

Let me see...
You are 17 and you haven't ever kissed someone? Was it your first time?

Oh, Everyday I get my life as something not real
My God.. Where is this fucking world gonna stop out?

............ Vou para Europa descobrir alguns segredos da Vida ............

Manda

• View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 05:43:01 pm »
Quote from: "Afterglow"
Quote from: "Manda"

Let me see...
You are 17 and you haven't ever kissed someone? Was it your first time?

Oh, Everyday I get my life as something not real
My God.. Where is this fucking world gonna stop out?

Yes, I'm 17, will be 18 in April, and it was my first kiss.
I've had a couple boyfriends, but didn't feel ready, attracted, etc to kiss them, I wanted it to be with someone I really really liked and cared for.

Matt means sooo much to me, he's sweet, romantic, handsome, kind, and so much more. I wanted my first kiss to be with him. I'm glad he was the one to give me my first kiss. :)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 10:30:42 pm »
ive never been in love, which i guess is both a good and bad thing. more bad i think... because no matter how much pain it'll bring, i can't wait to expirience it!
i met the man of my dreams. he's tall, hot, athletic, funny, caring, smart, talented, driven, and a perfect gentleman. We dated for nearly a month before we decided to cut it back to being friends since he'll be leaving in May and i'll hardly ever get to see him after that. it sucks because we both admitted to eachother that we really want to be together, but we're still friends and are going to keep in touch. We went out to coffee last night and he still treats me like we're dating. He insisted on paying for me, opened doors, when the coffee was ready went and got mine for me, etc. We just dont do anything physical, which sucks too, but what can you do?
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Steavis

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 06:37:34 am »
Being a man who has been brutally smashed by the very girl he was in love with, I gained a somewhat pessimistic view on it, love creates break-ups, which leads to hate. That isn't always true, but from my experiences and from what I've seen, it's the common denominator in many of my friends "ex-periences"
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 03:10:13 pm »
I don't think it leads to hate because hate is a strong word. It leads to a total lack of caring in the interest of self-preservation because it hurts to think about the person so you just let them die in your mind.

youngin6

• View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 08:27:51 pm »
well for me...i've learned that if you truly fall in love with someone...and they break you up inside...totally destroy your heart...which happened to me you do end up hating them. hating them for loving them so much even now, hating them for knowin they just dont care and hating them because they still talk to you because apparently you do mean something to them...enough to keep you in their life. grrr...i hate fallin in love...but then again i dont. now i just wanna feel good inside again. i dont want to hate anymore...but unfortunately i do for the moment. its sad
but on a happier note...i still love you all very much. :)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 08:59:55 pm »
We're glad you still love all of us. Sorry to hear about your most recent relationship, but I know things will get better for you.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 10:34:43 pm »
Quote from: "youngin6"
well for me...i've learned that if you truly fall in love with someone...and they break you up inside...totally destroy your heart...which happened to me you do end up hating them. hating them for loving them so much even now, hating them for knowin they just dont care and hating them because they still talk to you because apparently you do mean something to them...enough to keep you in their life. grrr...i hate fallin in love...but then again i dont. now i just wanna feel good inside again. i dont want to hate anymore...but unfortunately i do for the moment. its sad
but on a happier note...i still love you all very much. :)

sounds like you hate the situation but not him because I don't think you'd still talk to someone you hate. I can't say there's anyone I hate because that's how strong that word is to me but there are people I dislike and I don't talk to those people so I don't think you hate him as much as you hate the situation he put you in.

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
love, hate and break ups
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 07:13:29 pm »
God poured his spirit on me and gave me a new heart i.e heaven=complete..

God is the only true love whom you need, i'll pray for you :)

God loves you an so do i...