Author Topic: Hey  (Read 5516 times)

brokenbracelet

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cazbatten.cjb.net
Hey
« on: May 22, 2005, 08:09:21 am »
Just thought I'd post to say hi... I'm new here, I occasionally nose round the official forums but never really post there.

I've been a Nessa fan for about 3 years now and was lucky enough to see her at the Shepherd's Bush Empire back in February 2003... I was riiiiiiight at the front, and got to chat with her drummer for a bit which was pretty cool.

Ummm... what else... oh my name lol, I'm Caz, I'm 19 and studying English Literature at the University of Portsmouth. I play guitar and piano, and I sing at every available opportunity.

That's pretty much it! *trots off to post*
sig courtesy of Nat ;-)

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
Hey
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 08:19:48 am »
Hey! Welcome to the boards! :D

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 08:52:57 am »
Hey!! I was at the same gig as you- i was at the front too! Unfortunately i was about 15 at the time and could not stop screaming, hehe. Me and my friend were the ones with the flags. We met her afterwards too!

I live in Hampshire so you live really near me! Its freaky how all the nessa fans from england come from the south pretty much. Welcome aboard!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 11:09:00 am »
welcome to the boards.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 12:03:38 pm »
Welcome to the community.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

brokenbracelet

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 03:30:45 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Hey!! I was at the same gig as you- i was at the front too! Unfortunately i was about 15 at the time and could not stop screaming, hehe. Me and my friend were the ones with the flags. We met her afterwards too!

I live in Hampshire so you live really near me! Its freaky how all the nessa fans from england come from the south pretty much. Welcome aboard!

lmao! I can't believe you met her *tries not to be jealous and fails miserably* my friend and I were stood right in front of the bass player... where we you? Hmm *ponders* I don't remember any flags lol, but I do remember lots of screaming  :razz:
sig courtesy of Nat ;-)

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2005, 06:37:52 pm »
welcome to the boards!

i'm a lit major too! any period or author you like in particular? what kind of lit classes are you taking now? (sorry for the questions, it's not everyday i run in to another book geek like myself  :razz: )

anyways, welcome to the boards, happy posting :-)

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Hey
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2005, 07:07:30 pm »
Hi Caz :-) Welcome.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Hey
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2005, 06:14:19 am »
Any Nessaholic from England is always welcome here, whether you be from Breamish Valley or Lands End! :D
Dustin

brokenbracelet

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2005, 07:17:02 am »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
i'm a lit major too! any period or author you like in particular? what kind of lit classes are you taking now? (sorry for the questions, it's not everyday i run in to another book geek like myself  :razz: )

lol that's cool, I don't mind the questions! I'm just finishing my first year, and parts of it have been okay. Some of the modules were just horrible though. I know everyone says it, but I love Shakespeare, and next year I've opted for a Shakespearean History module, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm currently procrastinating hehe, I've got an essay for my Rereading Literary Texts unit that's due tomorrow. I haven't started it  :oops:

Next year I've chosen to do 2 units on Literature of War and Revolution. I studied war literature for my A level, and really loved it. I'm also taking a class on Literary Detectives that should be pretty interesting.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, and hey amberbeads, you're on the Wreckers boards aren't you?
sig courtesy of Nat ;-)

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2005, 11:26:43 am »
Quote from: "brokenbracelet"

lol that's cool, I don't mind the questions! I'm just finishing my first year, and parts of it have been okay. Some of the modules were just horrible though. I know everyone says it, but I love Shakespeare, and next year I've opted for a Shakespearean History module, which I'm really looking forward to. I'm currently procrastinating hehe, I've got an essay for my Rereading Literary Texts unit that's due tomorrow. I haven't started it  :oops:

Next year I've chosen to do 2 units on Literature of War and Revolution. I studied war literature for my A level, and really loved it. I'm also taking a class on Literary Detectives that should be pretty interesting.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, and hey amberbeads, you're on the Wreckers boards aren't you?

hahaha i can't stand shakespeare *ducks from angry brits throwing stones* i like A Midsummer Night's Dream - his comedies are good. But Hamlet? gag me with a spoon. Julius Ceasar? drill a pencil through my eye.

with that said, i'm taking a shakespeare class next year :-P it's required for a lit major, so i figure i'll get it out of the way. next year i'm also going to be taking Major English Authors 1 (reading stuff like Beowulf) and Native American Literature.

any chance that you're a lit theory nerd as well?

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 06:39:32 pm »
Welcome :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

LimeTwister

Hey
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 10:03:04 am »
welcome to the boards!

anyways, welcome to the boards, happy posting :-)

It's not everyday that I get to tell you that you're a freak.

Don't attack the newbies.

iKnowWhatYouDid

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mbiddy001
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 11:13:19 am »
We're glad to have you here!

nevereSA

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Hey