Author Topic: 7/23/2005: Coors Amphitheatre - Chula Vista, CA  (Read 5259 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
7/23/2005: Coors Amphitheatre - Chula Vista, CA
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:26:29 pm »
[review]

Opening for Stevie Nicks.

Discuss.

... is it a west coast thing to name things Amphitheatre instead of Amphitheater?
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

mandi_vfdotcom

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 01:06:11 pm »
wohoooo!I'm going,YAY!anyone else? :D

shinessobright

• MSN Messenger - shinessobright
    • AOL Instant Messenger - privateradiogirl
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - canyouseemyfirerain
    • View Profile
And I'm so excited I haven't spoken....
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 12:43:23 am »
I can't wait to go see the fantabulous Miss Carlton. Its my first concert, and I've waited almost 18 years for this moment. I wanted to have her be my first, so to speak, because she is my favorite artist, and her music speaks to me.... who is excited about the new songs??? me!!!!! i cant wait to see what she plays!!!!!!  :D   :wink:  :D
And all the constellations shine down on you and me... and if you don't believe me, just put your hands on me...

"This is a song about relationships that are condemned either by your family, or by the government..." Vanessa Carlton about Who's to Say

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Re: And I'm so excited I haven't spoken....
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 05:58:50 am »
Quote from: "shinessobright"
I've waited almost 18 years for this moment.
Damn.  And I had only been waiting 2½ years.   :?

I'm glad you're so excited! :D I was excited too, and I nearly freaked the first time I saw her get off the bus and walk into the building! I just wanted to explode when I got to meet her, but I felt that was just unNESSAsary. :roll: Have fun!
Dustin

shinessobright

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 11:45:12 pm »
well, i have been waiting all my life to see a concert, and i feel like vanessa should be the first one. she helped me in my life, with her music, when no one else could, not even people i could talk to. in a way, nessa has been there, through the good times, and through the bad times, and still, i get through them, because she still moves on, and inspires me to do better, and to show the world, that not all singers who are as famous and talented as her, are assholes. she is wonderful, and i cant wait to see her and hear her beautiful voice sing those enticing melodies that have kept me sane for so long.

(ive waited since 2002 to see her in concert...i got tix for her first concert in san diego, and then my mom told me we were going to new york, and by the time i got back home, she worked her way back to new york!!! another time, i bought tix, for the la show, 4th row, by the way, and i had to sell them, because my mother said no way, because it would be a school night.... so yes, ive had two bad experiences with not being able to go... now i have my chance, and i can't wait...)

one big question...are u allowed to take in a video camera? i know cameras are allowed, but what about vids???
And all the constellations shine down on you and me... and if you don't believe me, just put your hands on me...

"This is a song about relationships that are condemned either by your family, or by the government..." Vanessa Carlton about Who's to Say

mandi_vfdotcom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 04:21:23 pm »
This is going to be my second time seeing Vanessa,but I'm still SOOOO excited!YAY!6 more daysss!

shinessobright

• View Profile
Wheeeee!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 05:32:30 pm »
And I'm so excited I haven't spoken....

I am really excited...i am just going to see vanessa, and i am so ready to listen to her beautiful voice... if any fans want to hang before or after the concert, i will be glad to... i love talking to nessa lovers!!!!

liz   :D

mandi_vfdotcom

• View Profile
YESSSS!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 03:45:13 pm »
3 MORE HOURS!!weeeeehhhhh i'm so excited! :D