35 (21.5%)
Unsure
11 (6.7%)
Other (anything else?)
3 (1.8%)
Choice has changed since I last answered
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: Sexual Orientation  (Read 57039 times)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2007, 04:43:47 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I think the thing about Vanessa Carlton and pictures is that, photogenically, from picture to picture she can look like a totally different person.  The chameleon effect probably contributed to nobody knowing who she is...well, except for her die hard fans around the world who do know who she is.  

But that can be an advantage too...

Like when she kills someone???  8O  8O  8O . They'll arrest Michelle Branch instead of V!  8O . jk but her look does tend to sort of change and that's what really makes her more enticing...  :)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2007, 12:44:01 am »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I think the thing about Vanessa Carlton and pictures is that, photogenically, from picture to picture she can look like a totally different person.  The chameleon effect probably contributed to nobody knowing who she is...well, except for her die hard fans around the world who do know who she is.  

But that can be an advantage too...

Like when she kills someone???  8O  8O  8O . They'll arrest Michelle Branch instead of V!  8O . jk but her look does tend to sort of change and that's what really makes her more enticing...  :)

It just means that she needs a little more exposure like she is going to get now with irv.  After that she will be a big hit because she will entice(your word) people to no end.  If given enough exposure she will always be able to seem fresh and new no matter how much time passes by because she will always be able to change her look with respect to the camera.  At least that is the theory.

improdigo

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - improdigo@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
    • Email
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2007, 07:38:23 pm »
i dont believe in bisexuality.I think that peolple who say they are bisexual is because they dont accept their homosexuality at all.

As for being a VC fan makes you gay ive always thought that is stupid that with musical or cinematographic tastes you can determinate people sexuality. But Aniway ,its very certain that lots of fans of femine artists are generally gay :lol:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes\banner.jpg

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2007, 08:57:10 pm »
eh well I mean its that cleche (tottaly killed the word...) but like you hear that like most brit or madonna fans (males) are gay but I mean I know a few guys like my father and my uncle and just other people that listen to her not religously but they are not gay so I mean its just a stereo type, the way I look at it.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2007, 12:22:26 am »
Quote from: "improdigo"
i dont believe in bisexuality.I think that peolple who say they are bisexual is because they dont accept their homosexuality at all.

I can easily conclude that you don't know many bisexuals. You might want to check out the Kinsey Scale.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2007, 12:46:26 am »

If they didn't accept their homosexuality AT ALL... they would be straight, wouldn't they?

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2007, 04:38:14 am »
But Aniway ,its very certain that lots of fans of femine artists are generally gay :lol:

That's major BS, where did you hear that? And what does it have to do with liking female artists?  :?
I listen to chick's music pretty much all the time, that doesn't make me homosexual.
And seriously, what is up with that horrible typing of yours? Grammar and spelling aren't optional, you know!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

maag

Sexual Orientation
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2007, 09:03:43 am »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"

If they didn't accept their homosexuality AT ALL... they would be straight, wouldn't they?

They'd be straight if they were born straight. You can't choose your sexual orientation, but you can choose like it or not.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2007, 09:18:32 am »
Quote from: "maag"
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"

They'd be straight if they were born straight. You can't choose your sexual orientation, but you can choose like it or not.

I agree.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

improdigo

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - improdigo@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
    • Email
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2007, 11:53:49 am »
Bisexuality it's not an actual orientation and doesn't have a unique pattern of genital arousal in men :roll:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Mis documentos\Mis imágenes\banner.jpg

maag

Sexual Orientation
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2007, 12:04:16 pm »
Bisexuality it's not an actual orientation and doesn't have a unique pattern of genital arousal in men :roll:

Why isn't it an actual orientation?

tylor2000

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2007, 02:18:31 pm »
This is the whole intrinsic/environment debate as far as I'm concerned.  From my experience with talking with lots of different people I've concluded part of your sexuality is who you are as you were born, and the other part is by choice. It is similar to the genetic/environment debate.  From person to person it varies and so people will always argue about it.

I used to think Bisexuals were just crazy, but I'm now convinced they are the most liberated.  I'm not bisexual, but I've come to know human sexuality enough to come to the conclusion part of it is based on an innate attraction, and the other is from what you have come to the conclusion of with respect to your own sexuality and how sexuality is defined by others around you.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2007, 01:02:30 am »
All I know is that men turn me on, and women don't.

One time I tried to choose to be straight, and... well... we don't need to go there.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2007, 04:06:55 am »
Bisexuality is one of the 3 sexual orientations recognized by the world health organization; so it is an actual orientation, it doesn't matter who understands it and who doesn't.

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2007, 07:01:36 am »
its just loving both men and women...whats so complicated about that?