Author Topic: 10/7/2005: UB Center For The Arts - Buffalo, NY  (Read 38648 times)

ordinarygirl129

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
10/7/2005: UB Center For The Arts - Buffalo, NY
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2005, 09:47:26 pm »
hello..... when did u guys say that we'll find out if we can go? i'll already be upstate for a family thing so i'm there in a second if tickets are available. THANKS!  :D

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - look+ivys+on
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2005, 12:17:20 pm »
Quote from: "BWilli"
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
u guys are driving to buffalo? thats what i call devoted nessaholics...

devoted...insane...whatever  :wink:

its all the same ;)
...I see you now, at the show....
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2005, 12:20:40 pm »
word

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2005, 07:16:38 am »
Here's an update:  Unfortunately, the show will NOT be open to outside sales.  It will strictly be students and family only.

But, I have good news.  An no, I didn't save money by switching to GEICO.

You can register for Family weekend even if you aren't a UB student.  There really is no way to track that on their sysytem.  So, follow this link http://www.ubevents.org/regengine/index.php and click on FAMILY WEEKEND 2005 (right ablove the Dahli Lama).  You'll be directed to a Family Weekend registration page.  Click on the Continue button at the bottom.  Click the box next to "Yes I am coming to Family Weekend", and the "Vanessa Carlton" box right below it.  Designate how many tickets you need, they are $20.  Then click Continue.  You'll see a confirmation.  Click Continue.  

Now the lying part.  Enter YOUR NAME as the Student's name.  Enter YOUR ADDRESS next.  Enter YOUR NAME for the name tag.  Enter YOUR contact info for the student's info.  Then click continue.  DO NOT ENTER AN ATTENDEE!  They will charge you extra!  Leave all fields blank and then click Continue.

Next there will be a confirmation.  Either pay online with a credit card, or mail in a check.  If you're mailing a check, make sure you hit the PRINT COPY button, or else your registration will not go through.  Print out the form and mail it in along with your check.

Got all that?  Good.  Now go get your tickets!!!  I really hope you all can come!  ps- I can give our hotel info too, there's tons of places to stay.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2005, 07:30:34 am »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
Here's an update:  Unfortunately, the show will NOT be open to outside sales.  It will strictly be students and family only.

But, I have good news.  An no, I didn't save money by switching to GEICO.

You can register for Family weekend even if you aren't a UB student.  There really is no way to track that on their sysytem.  So, follow this link http://www.ubevents.org/regengine/index.php and click on FAMILY WEEKEND 2005 (right ablove the Dahli Lama).  You'll be directed to a Family Weekend registration page.  Click on the Continue button at the bottom.  Click the box next to "Yes I am coming to Family Weekend", and the "Vanessa Carlton" box right below it.  Designate how many tickets you need, they are $20.  Then click Continue.  You'll see a confirmation.  Click Continue.  

Now the lying part.  Enter YOUR NAME as the Student's name.  Enter YOUR ADDRESS next.  Enter YOUR NAME for the name tag.  Enter YOUR contact info for the student's info.  Then click continue.  DO NOT ENTER AN ATTENDEE!  They will charge you extra!  Leave all fields blank and then click Continue.

Next there will be a confirmation.  Either pay online with a credit card, or mail in a check.  If you're mailing a check, make sure you hit the PRINT COPY button, or else your registration will not go through.  Print out the form and mail it in along with your check.

Got all that?  Good.  Now go get your tickets!!!  I really hope you all can come!  ps- I can give our hotel info too, there's tons of places to stay.

you fucking rule.

now this is the paranoid side of me....they aren't going to ask for student I.Ds at the festival are they  :?:

Quote from: "Dancernl"

so buying for others wouldn't be a good thing? :?

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2005, 07:58:43 am »
so we register seperately....???
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2005, 07:58:56 am »
so we register seperately....???
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2005, 08:06:57 am »
I would only register yourself for now.  Let me try to find out more.

ps- they won't check ID's, just as long as you have a ticket you should be fine.  THe only thning I don't know about is seating, I've never been in the Performing Arts Center before.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2005, 08:33:36 am »
here's the mainstage chart

this is the drama stage chart

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2005, 08:42:16 am »
word.
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2005, 08:51:21 am »
good question about the seating though....if its assigned seating and we all register seperately, then none of would end up seating together, unless its standing room only...which doesn't make too much sense since it seems to be theater-esque   :?

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2005, 09:23:26 am »
blah idk what to do about this... I don't wanna sit alone :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2005, 09:32:06 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
blah idk what to do about this... I don't wanna sit alone :wink:

word....we need to rep. as a large group

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2005, 09:54:25 am »
aww....oh no....:(

like the big group idea brian...if we combine our powers and form a super nessaholic....haha i hate myself...:)
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2005, 10:02:40 am »
I already have my ticket, so I probably won't be sitting with a group of 'holics  :-(

If you register separately then you'll be sitting by yourself, unless the luck of the draw places you near another 'holic.  I think if you order more than one ticket they will seat you together, so you can work something out among yourselves.  The other thing is that I assume you'll have to check in to Family Weekend in order to get your ticket.  We should be getting some confirmation letter or email sooner to the date.