Author Topic: Vanessa in Febs Teen Vogue  (Read 12278 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Vanessa in Febs Teen Vogue
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 04:39:00 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
I remember reading an article talking about an eating disorder of hers that she has, and when I read this article I took it as maybe she dosnt want other girls to go what she went through, of thinking they are fat or whatever. Vanessa deserves to talk about her "rock body"! Shes not super super skinny, and I think shes has the right body, of being a ballet dancer, and a runner, she looks perfect! And its a good role model!

had   :wink:

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 09:24:56 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
I remember reading an article talking about an eating disorder of hers that she has, and when I read this article I took it as maybe she dosnt want other girls to go what she went through, of thinking they are fat or whatever. Vanessa deserves to talk about her "rock body"! Shes not super super skinny, and I think shes has the right body, of being a ballet dancer, and a runner, she looks perfect! And its a good role model!

had   :wink:

Well if you really wanna be accurate, it should be:
I remember reading an article talking about an eating disorder of hers that she used to have ;) :mrgreen:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 11:50:20 am »
Ah, yes, leave it to someone who speaks French as a first languange to distinguish preterite from past perfect! :D
Dustin

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 01:07:04 pm »
Im sorry! Spelling errors, i have to stop multi tasking! had* ;)
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

VanessaPiana

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 04:00:23 pm »
Quote from: "VanessaPiana"
Quote from: "abbottANDcostello"
Also, you have to think about how many times Vanessa probably got told that she wasn't pretty enough to be a young female musician, especially in the pop scene.  I think Vanessa's first album came out slightly after Michelle Branch's, but they were pretty close together, and that was at a time when the only young females getting the attention in mainstream pop were girls who looked like Britney and Christina and what-not.  I can imagine if that was the case, and Vanessa got told she wasn't pretty enough, that could cause some resentment toward girls who are overly vain.  

Vanessa is beautiful to me. A record executive told her so one time [she elaborated on 'Dateline NBC' 3 years ago]. But he wanted her to be a sexpot, and she wasn't havin' that, so 'needless to say, she never got a phone call back'. She didn't specify, but it's likely that he put her under the condition that 'if you want a record deal then you'll have to go to bed with me'. And Van just stated very bluntly that 'I'm not here for that'; she only wanted a record deal, b/c it was all about the music for her.

Vanessa [and Alicia Keys] would also be a good role models for flat-chested girls. She's proud of it, b/c she doesn't seem the least bit self-concious and insecure about her small chest. I mean, me and her are the same cup size! We're a part of the Itty Bitty Tit Commitee. :wink: She said that there was no way in hell that she would get implants, b/c someone suggested it.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 09:54:03 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Ah, yes, leave it to someone who speaks French as a first languange to distinguish preterite from past perfect! :D

HAHA!!
English was my first language in another life, I swear this must be true!! :P
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 10:44:52 am »
Speaking of Nessa in Teen Vogue, I was reading an old issue (i think with Hilary Duff on the front?) yesterday and in an article about older men and younger girls both she and Michelle Branch were mentioned! It said Michelle had just got married and that Vanessa had been dating SJ for 2 years. Sorry that's sorta off topic x

VanessaPiana

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 04:41:24 pm »
Michelle Branch became a mom this past July, around her 22nd b-day. She's all fat and ugly now.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 05:45:06 pm »
Um. That was sort of uncalled for, not to mention it had nothing to do with anything else.
Michelle is still beautiful.
I suggest YOU have a child and see how gaining 40 pounds, stretch marks, and staying up all night doing breast feedings changes YOUR appearance :roll:
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 07:33:56 pm »
Quote from: "amberbeads"

I suggest YOU have a child and see how gaining 40 pounds, stretch marks, and staying up all night doing breast feedings changes YOUR appearance :roll:

So very true.  Pregnancy does a number on ANYONE.  Grr..that's a bit frustrating.  Even though, I'm not even a Michelle fan, at all.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 03:24:17 am »
Michelle Branch became a mom this past July, around her 22nd b-day. She's all fat and ugly now.

Hardly. She put on a little weight, which is what happens to pregnant women, but she's still just as beautiful, and it's not as if she got fat, just bigger than she was. I think props to her for caring about the health of her and owen instead of being stick like during and after pregnancy, that must be bad for the baby. There's more important things in life than being thin.

bluebutterfly

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jesster22
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 04:37:24 am »

Vanessa [and Alicia Keys] would also be a good role models for flat-chested girls. She's proud of it, b/c she doesn't seem the least bit self-concious and insecure about her small chest. I mean, me and her are the same cup size! We're a part of the Itty Bitty Tit Commitee. :wink: She said that there was no way in hell that she would get implants, b/c someone suggested it.

We don't want to know how big your boobs are, ok? Keep it to yourself.

Michelle's beautiful. And she's definately not fat.  The pictures of her, teddy and owen in people magazine were taken a week (i think) after Owen's birth and you can tell that she had lost most of her weight already.

BWilli

• MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 01:27:26 pm »
Quote from: "bluebutterfly"

We don't want to know how big your boobs are, ok? Keep it to yourself.

eh...boob talk ain't all that bad.  :razz:

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 03:54:21 pm »

8O  8O  8O

Without hesitation, I'd take a peck on the cheek from Michelle over a 7-night threesome with any other two girls on the planet. 8)

As far as I'm concerned, she's the prototype of beauty.  The real-life Helen of Troy.  From the neck up, she's flawless.  She'd have to be as heavy as like sixteen Rosie O'Donnells before her weight became an issue.

:oops:

VanessaPiana

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 04:11:15 pm »