Author Topic: Vanessa in Febs Teen Vogue  (Read 12275 times)

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Vanessa in Febs Teen Vogue
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 05:37:46 pm »
Well I've had implants 3 times and ass implants twice plus I do 800 situps a day.
So I have the best body.

:roll:
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Bestest Bod
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 05:49:22 pm »
Oh God!  I've had the same stuff done too!  And I'm a guy!  (I hope I have the best body too!)   :wink:  lol

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

VanessaPiana

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 05:53:14 pm »
Very funny. :roll:

amberbeads

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 05:53:45 pm »
I thought so.
I guess it's just that if Michelle Branch is fat, then I'm obese.
Just chill on the insults.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2006, 06:39:34 am »
Quote from: "abbottANDcostello"
Quote from: "VanessaPiana"
Michelle Branch became a mom this past July, around her 22nd b-day. She's all fat and ugly now.

8O  8O  8O

Without hesitation, I'd take a peck on the cheek from Michelle over a 7-night threesome with any other two girls on the planet. 8)

As far as I'm concerned, she's the prototype of beauty.  The real-life Helen of Troy.  From the neck up, she's flawless.  She'd have to be as heavy as like sixteen Rosie O'Donnells before her weight became an issue.

:oops:

Michelle is really beautiful.  And I don't know if I'd go as far as you did with the whole threesome thing, I can certainly symphonize.  If we both weren't already in committed relationships, it would thrill me to have her hand in public, celebrity aside. :D  And I think Michelle (or anyone else for that matter) would probably die before she ever reached 3488 pounds! :razz:
Dustin

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2006, 07:14:17 am »

If you please, can we get back to the subject at hand? And get all of the facts before you pass judgement. If I offended someone who's more full-figured and has given birth, then I apologize. I only said that I don't really find Michelle Branch that attractive, and I never have, even before she had a child [a girl whose name I forgot]. After all, I'm entitled to my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but there is a difference between that and just being nasty is all.

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2006, 07:59:32 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"

And I think Michelle (or anyone else for that matter) would probably die before she ever reached 3488 pounds! :razz:

I don't think even that would detract me as long as the body was still warm.
 8O

:lol: jk :lol:

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2006, 08:05:28 am »

And I think Michelle (or anyone else for that matter) would probably die before she ever reached 3488 pounds! :razz:

I don't think even that would detract me as long as the body was still warm.
 8O

:lol: jk :lol:

Recently deceased, morbidly obese Michelle Branch...  Somehow that just doesn't sound appealing to me.  But then again, how could I know unless it had actually been put in front of me? :?
Dustin

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2006, 08:16:17 am »

I only said that I don't really find Michelle Branch that attractive.

If that was all you said, you probably wouldn't have gotten that kind of reaction.  I probably wouldn't have said anything.  I would have thought you were nuts, but I wouldn't have said anything.  Calling her "fat and ugly," however, is completely different than "unattractive."

Furthermore, while I found your bluntness amusing, and certainly wasn't angry over your comments (I doubt anyone was), you had to expect counterfire from Michelle fans when you say something like that.

Wouldn't you defend Vanessa if someone made a comment like that about her?  I know I would.

You're right, you are entitled to your opinion.  But, when you say something like that, you've gotta be ready for some banter. :D

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2006, 08:25:44 am »

Recently deceased, morbidly obese Michelle Branch...  Somehow that just doesn't sound appealing to me.  But then again, how could I know unless it had actually been put in front of me? :?

I believe there are a couple of laws in place protecting Michelle from curious people like us. :lol:

But, the Supreme Court is getting a few changes.  Who knows, maybe some laws will get overturned in the coming years and we'll get to find out for ourselves whether sticking it to the phenomanally overweight corpse of Michelle Branch would be a little over the line for us. :lol:

Cross your fingers! :lol:

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2006, 08:35:42 am »
Legal or not, that just crosses too many socially-acceptable and moral lines for me.  I have to draw the line at "dark clothing from a safe distance with binoculars". 8)

Seriously though, Michelle is not fat or ugly.  I think she's quite attractive and has a beautiful smile and eyes. :D And don't forget her hair!
Dustin

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2006, 09:52:44 am »
Legal or not, that just crosses too many socially-acceptable and moral lines for me.  I have to draw the line at "dark clothing from a safe distance with binoculars". 8)

Seriously though, Michelle is not fat or ugly.  I think she's quite attractive and has a beautiful smile and eyes. :D And don't forget her hair!

I couldn't possibly agree more.  Ironically, I believe it was a girl who called her fat and ugly.  I find it amusing when guys take heat for only thirsting for pencil thin blondes with huge racks.  As far as I can tell, women put that on themselves.  Most guys I know don't have taste like that.

I guess you could blame the fashion industry for only using models that look a certain way and then little girls think that's how they are supposed to look, but, then again, who runs the fashion industry?...mostly women and gay guys. :)   Someone should inform these poor girls that starve themselves and have eating disorders and stuff that guys don't really care if they're a little thick, so long as they aren't straight-up fat.  But that's a health risk anyway. :wink:

Michelle = big, dark brown sattlite-dish eyes, a mouth and smile that warms my coddles, and "The Girl I Love Has Long Black Wavy Hair" (title of a Led Zepplin song and one of Michelle's favorite groups on top of that!)
 8)

amberbeads

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 10:23:18 am »
Y'all are NASTY... LOL
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2006, 11:31:36 am »

But, the Supreme Court is getting a few changes.  Who knows, maybe some laws will get overturned in the coming years and we'll get to find out for ourselves whether sticking it to the phenomanally overweight corpse of Michelle Branch would be a little over the line for us. :lol:

Cross your fingers! :lol:

i just nearly choked to death on my smoked salmon with laughter

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2006, 01:20:40 pm »
Quote from: "milla"

i just nearly choked to death on my smoked salmon with laughter

You should be careful, that smoked salmon can be dangerous!  8)  :lol: