Author Topic: Nicole Richie  (Read 7328 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« on: April 09, 2006, 01:26:24 am »
In my opinion, unlike Paris Hilton she can actually sing. I didn't even know she had music out, I just randomly found it through someone on MySpace. Here's a fan site where you can hear her song "Dandelion".

http://www.myspace.com/nicolerichie1040

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
Nicole Richie
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 02:55:43 am »
good lord.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Nicole Richie
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:38:29 am »
I'm really sorry to say but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.. Your taste is just awful.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 10:40:52 am »
um... i'm going to have to agree. every single artist you mention just sucks. i  can't believe that anyone would take nicole richie seriously...
Samuel
(he/him)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Nicole Richie
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 11:58:13 am »
I'm offended...she likes MY music!   :?

She's allowed to like anyone she wants to like.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Nicole Richie
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 12:32:04 pm »
It's not as bad as I would be expecting. Nicole's a classically trained pianist, cellist, and violinist... I don't think that kind of music is the proper showcase of her, um, talents. Not too bad, though. People just don't like it cause it's Nicole Richie (same deal with Paris Hilton).
Joe

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Nicole Richie
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 12:42:54 pm »
Quote from: "Jophess"
It's not as bad as I would be expecting. Nicole's a classically trained pianist, cellist, and violinist... I don't think that kind of music is the proper showcase of her, um, talents. Not too bad, though. People just don't like it cause it's Nicole Richie (same deal with Paris Hilton).

Agreed.  I wonder how people would react to this music if it weren't Nicole's.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Laura

• View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 07:47:48 pm »
Wow, i'm not really sure what to say to all of this. thanks for being brutally honest? geez.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 08:46:52 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "Jophess"

Agreed.  I wonder how people would react to this music if it weren't Nicole's.

good point.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 10:39:28 pm »
I'm sure everyone thinks my taste in music would suck too because I don't like what most people here like because I'm an old adult. Don't take what they're saying to heart Laura. You're entitled to like whatever the hell you want to like. I'm sure I would think some of their musical favorites suck too.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 05:42:10 am »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
I'm really sorry to say but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.. Your taste is just awful.

I love how you think you are the moral authority on music and can go around passing 'judgement' on everyone who doesn't have the same tastes you have. Somebody needs to bring you back down to earth.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 05:47:12 am »
I have to agree.
How can use all be so rude to someone for liking an artist.
I am gobsmacked at you all!!!!

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Nicole Richie
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 05:59:03 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

I love how you think you are the moral authority on music and can go around passing 'judgement' on everyone who doesn't have the same tastes you have. Somebody needs to bring you back down to earth.

I don't think I'm the moral authority. I have the minority opinion here and no one needs to remind me. You can think my taste sucks. I don't care. We're all entitled to our opinions.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 08:32:48 am »

what the fuck? she never said that she was "the moral authority," and i know for a fact she doesn't think that. she's entitled to her opinions, just like i am, and just like every one of you. you can think that we're bitches, or whatever, and you can think that our musical tastes suck. i don't really care. i'm still going to give you my opinion. i don't care if you like me or not.
Samuel
(he/him)

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
Nicole Richie
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 01:59:04 pm »

I don't think I'm the moral authority. I have the minority opinion here and no one needs to remind me. You can think my taste sucks. I don't care. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Quote from: "ordinaryday6"

what the fuck? she never said that she was "the moral authority," and i know for a fact she doesn't think that. she's entitled to her opinions, just like i am, and just like every one of you. you can think that we're bitches, or whatever, and you can think that our musical tastes suck. i don't really care. i'm still going to give you my opinion. i don't care if you like me or not.

Yeah you're entitled to your opinion and you're also entitled to like the music you like just as Laura does. What I have a problem with is you posting to criticize others tastes when you could have just said nothing if it wasn't nice. That's highly insensitive. You didn't like being on the receiving end did you?