Author Topic: North South East West Nessaholics  (Read 23034 times)

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
North South East West Nessaholics
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2006, 02:08:11 am »
rofl, thanks scott. for making me imagine an egg with a pair of bagpipes and ginger hair.
But yes, Scotch eggs are tastey.

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2006, 02:08:51 am »
Isn't there such thing as Newcastle Brown Ale?  I sure hope so, because it feels like I'm drinking it. :D
Dustin

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2006, 07:49:06 am »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
ignore the little boy...

in england, isin't there such thing as a scottish egg...(or something like that)

its a hardboiled egg wrapped in sausage (if i recall)

is that right:?

Seriously, how does someone make it to age 16, spending time on the internet, and remain this culturally ignorant?

"Like, OMFG, I hear that in other countries, they speak languages OTHER than English!  Is this true?!? Do some of you speak by making clicking sounds?!? OMFG! TELL ME ABOUT IT LOLZ!"
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2006, 07:49:28 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Isn't there such thing as Newcastle Brown Ale?  I sure hope so, because it feels like I'm drinking it. :D

Newcastle is the tasty ^_^
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2006, 05:06:33 pm »
Quote from: "Scotty"
ignore the little boy...

in england, isin't there such thing as a scottish egg...(or something like that)

Ignore the little boy? *cough* One should ignore you for not knowing that England and Scotland are two different countries but futhermore it is not called a Scottish Egg, but a Scotch Egg. A Scottish egg would be an egg of Scottish origin.

"A Scotch egg is a snack food of Scottish origin consisting of a cold, hard-boiled egg removed from its shell, wrapped in a sausage meat mixture, coated in breadcrumbs, and deep-fried. It is eaten cold, typically with salad and pickles."

Also don't get me started on the whole Believe Mars Bar thing....Believe Maarse.

Um, I didn't confuse them as one country, i confused the name of the food...

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2006, 10:18:04 pm »
Seriously, how does someone make it to age 16, spending time on the internet, and remain this culturally ignorant?

"Like, OMFG, I hear that in other countries, they speak languages OTHER than English! Is this true?!? Do some of you speak by making clicking sounds?!? OMFG! TELL ME ABOUT IT LOLZ!"

Does it make you feel like a man to insult a 16-year-old girl?
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 12:01:35 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"

Does it make you feel good to speculate about the motivations of a guy you know nothing about in a lame attempt to make him look bad?
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 12:14:35 am »
ignore the little boy...

in england, isin't there such thing as a scottish egg...
(or something like that)

Ignore the little boy? *cough* One should ignore you for not knowing that England and Scotland are two different countries but futhermore it is not called a Scottish Egg, but a Scotch Egg. A Scottish egg would be an egg of Scottish origin.

"A Scotch egg is a snack food of Scottish origin consisting of a cold, hard-boiled egg removed from its shell, wrapped in a sausage meat mixture, coated in breadcrumbs, and deep-fried. It is eaten cold, typically with salad and pickles."

Also don't get me started on the whole Believe Mars Bar thing....Believe Maarse.

Um, I didn't confuse them as one country, i confused the name of the food...

right...why would you ask if Scotch(Scottish) eggs come from Englad then? Haven't you heard of Wikipedia anyway.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 12:21:41 am »
Quote from: "Gingernut"
rofl, thanks scott. for making me imagine an egg with a pair of bagpipes and ginger hair.
But yes, Scotch eggs are tastey.

Why does this make me think of you with a pair of bagpipes?

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 02:55:11 am »
MeganJane wrote:

Will wrote:
Does it make you feel good to speculate about the motivations of a guy you know nothing about in a lame attempt to make him look bad?

Honestly.... no.  :roll: It actually makes me feel bad that people feel it is okay to post things that are deliberately insulting to other members of this board. And despite your attempt to make me feel bad for sticking up for someone, I don't. If you don't like the topic, then there's no need to post for the purpose of insulting people. However, if I am wrong, and the purpose of the Nessaholics forums is to bitch, instead of being a community of Vanessa Carlton fans, then perhaps that should have been specified clearly to me when I joined. So why didn't you make it clear that this is a board for Vanessa Carlton fans to bitch at each other? Then there would have been no confusion, and I would not have wasted my time.

Nessaholics.com
A Common location for bitching between Vanessa Carlton fans
-CONFUCIUS

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 03:15:59 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
The Internet
A Common location for bitching

Fixed for accuracy.

You're not gonna make it very far in this world if you can't deal with the reality of human behavior.  You're not gonna have mom and dad around to protect you from the big bad world forever.

When you get a job, if you fuck up, your boss is gonna yell at you.  When you're in college, if you leave dishes in the sink, your roomate is gonna yell at you.

When you're on the internet, and you say something stupid, people are going to make sure you know it was stupid.

Don't jump in front of the train and then be shocked when it rolls over you.

---Andrew

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2006, 04:06:26 am »
In San Francisco, alot of people who are not gay have an accent that sounds like it.  At first you wonder wtf is going on.  Then you become used to it and just hope you don't pick up the accent.  At last you go to enough local events where people wear all kinds of crazy stuff(or not) and realize people are so liberal, relaxed socially, and casual here the accent is not because of being gay but because people are gay(happy,) here.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2006, 05:09:14 am »
MeganJane wrote:
The Internet
A Common location for bitching

Fixed for accuracy.

You're not gonna make it very far in this world if you can't deal with the reality of human behavior. You're not gonna have mom and dad around to protect you from the big bad world forever.

When you get a job, if you fuck up, your boss is gonna yell at you. When you're in college, if you leave dishes in the sink, your roomate is gonna yell at you.

When you're on the internet, and you say something stupid, people are going to make sure you know it was stupid.

Don't jump in front of the train and then be shocked when it rolls over you.

Actually, my parents have not protected me for a long time. I have also been working for years. You know absolutely nothing of my life experiences, and the fact that you have a formed opinion of me, despite knowing very little about me, does nothing to prove your maturity. I know it is a BIG BAD WORLD. I live in it. I just expected better from this site. I acknowledge that I was mistaken. The reality of human behavior is that some people do not consider the feelings of others, and/or deliberately set out to hurt others. I know this well. However, just because I know this is the reality, does not mean I have to behave in the same way. I make my own decisions.

So I now know that this is not worth discussing any further, and I hope that you will say no more on the matter, and nor shall I.
It's not worth saying any more about. I hope you will agree on that point if nothing else.
-CONFUCIUS

LimeTwister

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 06:53:44 am »
ignore the little boy...

Apparently that holds true for both a Scottish and Scotch egg, eh?

Sorry...it made me laugh.  Although an egg with bagpipes makes me laugh as well.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2006, 03:55:43 pm »
anyone here from San Fransisco?