Author Topic: North South East West Nessaholics  (Read 22162 times)

LimeTwister

North South East West Nessaholics
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2006, 05:33:06 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
anyone here from San Fransisco?

Are you blind?  That would explain a lot...

Quote from: "tylor"
In San Francisco, alot of people who are not gay have an accent that sounds like it. At first you wonder wtf is going on. Then you become used to it and just hope you don't pick up the accent. At last you go to enough local events where people wear all kinds of crazy stuff(or not) and realize people are so liberal, relaxed socially, and casual here the accent is not because of being gay but because people are gay(happy,) here.
(bolding mine)

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »
Well, there could be people who were reading this thread and haven't posted yet, who may be from San Francisco....
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2006, 08:58:53 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Well, there could be people who were reading this thread and haven't posted yet, who may be from San Francisco....

Yeah I thought when she said that I was probably in trouble.  It doesn't matter though because it's freakin true.  And when I say trouble I mean someone getting defensive about where they're from. There are very few people who were actaully born and raised in the actaul city.

For instance, I was born in stockton, ca and even though I didn't grow up in lodi in any stretch of the imagination that is good enough for the kind of people who bug you about being from here, but just barely.  And then I tell them I graduated from high school in Sacramento., which seems to be enough.  It's like the 'grapes of wrath' all over again.

If that was a bit off topic, not really nessasary, and drawn out, at least it included some interesting information and literary references.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2006, 03:18:35 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Quote from: "MeganJane"

Yeah I thought when she said that I was probably in trouble.  It doesn't matter though because it's freakin true.  And when I say trouble I mean someone getting defensive about where they're from. There are very few people who were actaully born and raised in the actaul city.

For instance, I was born in stockton, ca and even though I didn't grow up in lodi in any stretch of the imagination that is good enough for the kind of people who bug you about being from here, but just barely.  And then I tell them I graduated from high school in Sacramento., which seems to be enough.  It's like the 'grapes of wrath' all over again.

If that was a bit off topic, not really nessasary, and drawn out, at least it included some interesting information and literary references.

I have a buddy who lives in SF who bought a condo (no idea what you would call the area he lived in... it's within walking distance of downtown... I guess it's west) about 4 years ago on like a 5/20 ARM.  He got married this year, flipped the condo, and made a small fortune.

Insanity.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2006, 09:36:50 am »
everything i say

you all jump down my friggen throat

SHUT THE HELL UP

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Hahahahah!
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2006, 09:47:44 am »
This has gotta be the best PM I have ever recieved in my entire life.  It's so awesome, I have to post it here for everyone to read.  I mean, really... this is a work of brilliance.  The PM speaks for itself.

Quote from: "anon (wink wink)"
Alright Andy, can I call you Andy, I think I can.

So you have just realized that I am 16 even though it has been next to my username for about 8 months, i hope you are not in law
enforcement, but then again if you are in your mid20s and still on Nessaholics I just hope you're employed. I may be young, but I am not ignorant, I read the New York Times every Sunday, maybe you should pick up a periodical other than Star Magazine, and yes little Shiloh is doing well, but you already knew that didn't you. So it has been some time Andy my boy that we have been fighting, you an obviously lonely "man"-type thing with a scary amount of downtime, and me a 16 year old girl who has straight A's and argues with you to avoid doing more calculus homework. Seriously, have you ever crawled out of your hovel to call me ignorant? When you are the twenty something who spends his time fighting with "little girls"? And you said that Nessa was in her twenties but i would put money on the fact that she is not on a fansite agruing with teenagers, it's just a hunch. I've travelled and I have dreams of exploring throughout my life and I hope for two things, one to never encouter a creature like you in my life (A short ex-Dungeons and Dragons master with taped glasses on your pimpley little face) and to have something better to do with my time when I am your age, thank you for giving me a glimpse of the future I NEVER WANT TO HAVE, sincerely I thank you.

XOXO OMFG

BURN

I've done some pretty awesome trolling in my days... but I don't know if I can ever top this.  I may have to retire.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2006, 09:50:14 am »
come on, where's your fighting spirit, I'll give you a hint it's not under your mom's bed.

You gunna stop now?

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2006, 09:56:01 am »
come on, where's your fighting spirit, I'll give you a hint it's not under your mom's bed.

You gunna stop now?

Stop?  How can I possibly top that?  Can it get better?  I mean, I've already got you so angry that you wrote 4 CONSECUTIVE run-on sentences!

I think my personal best is 2!  You doubled it in one angry rant!

I mean, this "sentence" alone is a trophy anyone would be proud of: "I've travelled and I have dreams of exploring throughout my life and I hope for two things, one to never encouter a creature like you in my life (A short ex-Dungeons and Dragons master with taped glasses on your pimpley little face) and to have something better to do with my time when I am your age, thank you for giving me a glimpse of the future I NEVER WANT TO HAVE, sincerely I thank you"

It's a work of art the likes of which I never expect to see again.

I fear that anything else would just be a dissapointment now.

---Andrew

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2006, 10:09:16 am »
I only write run-ons when I'm talking to my inferiors, sorry babe.

I still can't believe I am engaging in a battle of whit with an unarmed man.

LimeTwister

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2006, 10:26:04 am »
English is a nice language.  It didn't do anything to you.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2006, 10:32:44 am »
High school calculus is a joke.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2006, 10:50:35 am »

I might be better suited to a battle of "whit" if I knew what "whit" was.

I will just have to look it up...

Quote from: "dictionary.com"
whit    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hwt, wt)
n.
The least bit; an iota: doesn't give a whit what was said; not a whit afraid. "

Oh! We're having a battle of "the least bit"?  Well, it seems only logical that I would lose such a battle.  Though, I can't say I knew the word was designed to be used that way.

@ Limey - Someone call the Po-Po! There's been a murder! :rosie:

---Andrew

LimeTwister

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2006, 11:00:37 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

I might be better suited to a battle of "whit" if I knew what "whit" was.

I will just have to look it up...

Quote from: "dictionary.com"
whit    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hwt, wt)
n.
The least bit; an iota: doesn't give a whit what was said; not a whit afraid. "

Oh! We're having a battle of "the least bit"?  Well, it seems only logical that I would lose such a battle.  Though, I can't say I knew the word was designed to be used that way.

@ Limey - Someone call the Po-Po! There's been a murder! :rosie:

Puh-leeze...she only saves correct spelling for when she's talking to her inferiors.  :roll:

That rosie emoticon makes me laugh every time.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2006, 11:09:21 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Puh-leeze...she only saves correct spelling for when she's talking to her inferiors.  :roll:

LOLZ I KNOW!  Kinda like how only talk in ALL CAPS when talking to my inferiors.  Same kinda theory.

Quote from: "Limey"

That's because it's awesome.

---Andrew

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2006, 11:16:40 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "Limey"

That's because it's awesome.

... unlike marmite.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne