Author Topic: Does anybody else think that Coach handbags are hideous?  (Read 21901 times)

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Does anybody else think that Coach handbags are hideous?
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2006, 07:16:49 am »
Now back to Paris Hilton. BTW, thanks on the compliment.

I like the single. Nothing that I'd ever buy, but it's much better than some of the stuff you hear on popular radio today. And it's very original.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2006, 07:27:28 am »
I can't stand her single. ARRRRGGGG!!!!! *screams*
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2006, 07:30:10 am »
That's lovely. I digress; I'm tired of Paris Hilton.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2006, 08:27:51 am »
Quote from: "Will"
I can't stand her single. ARRRRGGGG!!!!! *screams*
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:33 pm »
No further comment?

Whee. Coach bags are everything Ms. Hilton's about.

GeNuInEwAnNaBe69

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2006, 09:10:29 pm »
Dear Grakthis,

You seem to be so excellent at giving advice in a way that is not only informative but demeaning also! You have a way of insulting someone from every aspect of their character by trying to prove your own superiority, you could've taught Abby a thing of two about a thing or two!

But maybe your audience would be more responsive if you said something in a way that didn't make them feel like shit.  Stupid shit.

I've also seen how misguided Will is, rather than producing an intelligent well-rounded person like you think you are, all you created was a younger, equally pompous, annoying, sexist, chauvenist asshole  :D
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
I really wanna  go on your super system real fast, sign me up!

I also was curious when I saw that you are an "application engineer" whatever the hell that might be.  I looked it up and got very vague answers ranging from computer tech support to professional brochure-making.  Can you please tell me what exactly it is you do, it seriously is bothering me. THANX

And one more thing, I'm not really sure Paris Hilton would want to carry around a Coach bag in public.  I would imagine she would only use them to clean up after little Tinkerbell or as a barf-baggy when she gets sick on the highway.  

But then again I care as much about Paris Hilton's nausea as you should care about what 16-year-olds say on Nessaholics

Do yourself a favor:
http://www.match.com

:razz:

Peace!
"So just remember all you not-so-giant-squids out there, there is no such thing as a little squid, just little nets."
-Jon Stewart

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2006, 07:10:04 am »
Quote from: "GeNuInEwAnNaBe69"
Dear Grakthis,

You seem to be so excellent at giving advice in a way that is not only informative but demeaning also! You have a way of insulting someone from every aspect of their character by trying to prove your own superiority, you could've taught Abby a thing of two about a thing or two!

Thanks!  It's hard work... I mean, not the proving my superiority part.  That's easy.  But giving advice WHILE being demeaning and insulting at the same time.  It's taken me years of practice.

Quote from: "cliched name guy"
But maybe your audience would be more responsive if you said something in a way that didn't make them feel like shit.  Stupid shit.

But.... they are stupid shit.  The goal isn't really to educate the person I am insulting.  That person is almost always beyond help.  It's to educate everyone else :teach:

Quote from: "cliched etc etc"
I've also seen how misguided Will is, rather than producing an intelligent well-rounded person like you think you are, all you created was a younger, equally pompous, annoying, sexist, chauvenist asshole  :D
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I'm not really sure where Will is a chauvenist... but regardless, an attack on him isn't really winning you and points here.  That was more of a joke.  Will and I used to clash all the time when he first showed up.

Quote from: "cliche"
I really wanna  go on your super system real fast, sign me up!

You're well on your way already, tard!

Quote from: "cliche"
I also was curious when I saw that you are an "application engineer" whatever the hell that might be.  I looked it up and got very vague answers ranging from computer tech support to professional brochure-making.  Can you please tell me what exactly it is you do, it seriously is bothering me. THANX

You're right.  It's a nigh impossible job to describe in one title.

I am a consultant in the manufacturing industry.  Large manufacturing plants (my own customers are mostly automotive, but they include Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Dana, Alcan, Magna, UPS, etc) have information or process issues and they call us and say "we have this problem, how can we fix it?"  And we write a proposal of how to fix it, then they pay us to come in and fix it.

A good example is a project I am doing right now for Toyota.  They have a department where all of the processes are done manually (meaning, we cannot collect data directly from the machines doing the process) but they want to keep performance data on the process, including the operators performance.  So I am writing a system that runs on a handheld unit with a barcode scanner that will be used by the operator to scan their badge, then scan a series of tags on the parts they are processing to indicate what they are doing.  Then we track times, and generate reports.

As a result, the team leader can see which members of the team have the highest performance numbers, and on which processes.  They can set goals for each shift, and track spillover.  They can keep cycle time data for more accurate cost estimates, as well as tracking about a half dozen performance "metrics" that toyota uses internally.  They can even check performance information real time, to see how the shift is going so far.

The job ranges from very interesting to very boring, depending on the project in question.

Quote from: "guy"
And one more thing, I'm not really sure Paris Hilton would want to carry around a Coach bag in public.  I would imagine she would only use them to clean up after little Tinkerbell or as a barf-baggy when she gets sick on the highway.  

But then again I care as much about Paris Hilton's nausea as you should care about what 16-year-olds say on Nessaholics

Have I been talking about Paris hilton?  I don't think so.

Also, stupidity knowns no age bounds.  I deal with it when I see it regardless of where it comes from.

At age 16, I knew better.

P.S. I like the alternating capitalization and the "69" at the end of your screen name.  Those are normally indications of an intelligent and well adjusted person.  It's all very "myspace."

P.P.S. I wonder, do you know what sarcasm is?  I guess we'll see.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

turnONtheSTARS456

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2006, 09:35:03 am »
my heart,
           your hands,
                          gentle my friend
           break me neatly,
numb me sweetly

GeNuInEwAnNaBe69

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2006, 09:43:21 am »
A) I'm a girl, so "cliched guy" said nothing to you
B) My screenname was made up by one of my friends out of pure irony, I'm not a "wannabe" and am admittedly a bit prude owing to the "69"
C) Myspace is stupid, not-to-mention dangerous especially for teenage girls like myself, Oprah said so
D) You're job sounds "interesting" but it is definately not my cup of tea
E) I'm not going to defend my intelligence for you for three reasons: the foremost being that we don't know anything about each other, the second being that I consider it a waste of time, and the third being that I am quite content with my intelect even if I don't feel the need to metaphorically shove it in the face of teenage girls on a fansite.
F) And as for your "Stupidity knowns no age bounds" (I'm guessing that "knowns" sprouted an extra "n"), you remain living proof of it.

So how about this, you stop arguing with stupid 16-year-olds and cyber-high-fiving people and I will stop losing respect for the generation that came before me.

Luv Ya Lotz!!!

TTYLLLLLLLLL

-Kate
"So just remember all you not-so-giant-squids out there, there is no such thing as a little squid, just little nets."
-Jon Stewart

LimeTwister

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2006, 10:04:51 am »
Quote from: "turnONtheSTARS456"
blank post

oh! I love "Sway"...so nice to see it in your sig.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2006, 11:13:06 am »

How am I sexist or chauvinistic? I've been told by many female friends that I'm the most respectful male friend they have. Oh wait... because I don't like abortion, I must automatically think women are stupid pieces of shit that need to be ruled over by men, for their own good of course! I get it.

Stupid? I must have been really stupid to get into one of the top ranked electrical engineering programs in the country.

Try again. You really have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Oh yeah... if you're gonna take me to task for being stupid, please spell check your post to avoid looking like a moron.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2006, 01:21:58 pm »
A) I'm a girl, so "cliched guy" said nothing to you

Whatever.

Quote from: "Wannabe"
B) My screenname was made up by one of my friends out of pure irony, I'm not a "wannabe" and am admittedly a bit prude owing to the "69"

You need to have a talk with your friend about not trying to be ironic unless you make it obvious.

Also, technically, that's only ironic if we know you and know that you would never actually use that name.  So, it's kind of like telling us about how funny it was that time you fell down.  It's really only funny if you're there.

C) Myspace is stupid, not-to-mention dangerous especially for teenage girls like myself, Oprah said so

Not a fan of Oprah, but it's good to see someone your age with some sense.

D) You're job sounds "interesting" but it is definately not my cup of tea

Probably an accurate assesment.  It's not for most people as it's pretty intense.

E) I'm not going to defend my intelligence for you for three reasons: the foremost being that we don't know anything about each other, the second being that I consider it a waste of time, and the third being that I am quite content with my intelect even if I don't feel the need to metaphorically shove it in the face of teenage girls on a fansite.

I bitch at everyone, not just "teenage girls."

F) And as for your "Stupidity knowns no age bounds" (I'm guessing that "knowns" sprouted an extra "n"), you remain living proof of it.

Oh snap!

I don't plan on actually responding to this, but it made me laugh.  So there you go.

So how about this, you stop arguing with stupid 16-year-olds and cyber-high-fiving people and I will stop losing respect for the generation that came before me.

Ah, so now your essential complaint isn't that Whitehouses isn't stupid, it's that I shouldn't feel the need to tell her she's stupid?

Well then, what made you feel the need to respond to my post?  Maybe you should stop arguing with pushy, arrogant 26 year olds?

---Andrew

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2006, 04:07:52 pm »
Oh this is so fun!!!! I love arguments! GeNuInEwAnNaBe69 (wow that took awhile to type), stop talking. Nobody cares. Hun, as if anybody would want to find and rape you anyway! What's wrong with you!?

Car-flavored tea isn't that good, I agree.

I bitch at everyone, too, Grak! We have soooooo much in common.

I love this forum.