Author Topic: Irv Gotti's post on the o-board...  (Read 11126 times)

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Irv Gotti's post on the o-board...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 03:30:02 pm »
Irv left other 6 posts there, I'm impressed that he came back to the forum.

Quote from: "Irv Gotti INC"
energy(reply to vanessa's post)
Love You V. You're the SHITTT!
posted: 10/29/2006 08:48

Irv Gotti
It is me. ask me anything you want that only i should know. and i will answer it. but i see V has seen my post and verified its me. It makes perfect sense for me to be apart of V's fanclub. :)
posted: 10/29/2006 03:52

skeptical
 understand any of V's fans being cautious of our bond. but i can assure you that our bond comes from the most honest place in the world. our love of MUSIC. I know how dope V is. and how dope Stephan is as a producer. I'm just gonna try and scream and shout it to the world and make everyone understand how much she is the shitttt!
posted: 10/29/2006 03:56

thanx
thanx man. i will be on here alot. the fun thing about this is its all new for me. V is my 1st act outside of my hip hop and r&b culture. so i feel refreshed and energize being around her. 07 is gonna be quite a year. me and V have a strategy already on what we are gonna do. with hopefully the result being V as one of the biggest singer/songwriters of our time. i don't think the world has seen what we are about to bring to the table.
posted: 10/29/2006 04:01

life
You know sometimes you go through things in life that make you re think things. and you slowly figure out this thing called LIFE. if you know anything about what i been through. then just know. it was a life changing experience for a kid who only wants to entertain people with music (and maybe some films). the reason why i say that GOD brought me and V together is because V has also been through quite a road. and it seems like we came into each others lives when we both kinda needed each other. GOD has blessed me with V. i have no choice but to do everything in my power to make GOD proud. hahahahaha.
posted: 10/29/2006 04:06

talking about the post with this picture:

maytag
Hey. thats me in the back of my MayTag. hahahahaha. V called my 550,000 Maybach a MayTag. it has since stuck. we all call it the MayTag now.
posted: 10/29/2006 04:12

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 04:48:34 pm »
3 more posts!!!

GreatI have read every single reply. And i wanna say thank you to all of Team V out there for accepting me with open arms. i love it. i feel like a teenager apart of a special club. hahahaha. and i will definitely be checking in on this site and, with V's permission, giving you guys all the early details of whats about to happen. so you guys can know early. So thanx again to all my Heroes and Thieves!!!! Hint Hint. hahahahaha.

MayTagV can have whatever she wants. She already uses my MayTag whenever she wants. Its funny tho. because i roll the windows down and blast Ordinary Day (which i believe is arguable one of the hottest songs she has ever made. the way she is flowing and singing on that. and the words. are all very special to me) and sing it at the top of my lungs. People in the hip hop world look inside and be like hey thats Irv Gotti. and then there like what the hell is he blasting in his Maybach. and i say thats Vanessa Carlton. she is the SHIZZZZNNNIIITTTT! funny thing is alot of people from my culture already know and love V. its weird to me sometimes. its mostly from A Thousand Miles. When we went to London to go hang out with Jay Z. i know she was a lil shocked with all the "Thuggish" type guys that me and Jay know saying how they love her music. hahahahaha. (by the way, there was another lil hint of things potentially to come with V in this message. I'm having fun with my new family. hahahahha.

chainalso. everyone look at the picture of me in the MayTag again. look at my medallion i'm wearing. does anyone see what i had specially made. it is another HUGE reason why i think GOD brought me and V (hint hint) together. look at it closely and see what it is. then i will explain. Irv

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 04:55:08 pm »
Wow.. I think Irv's appearance will really invigorate the o-board. This must be step 1 of "the plan". I'm looking forward to 2007!
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 06:15:54 pm »
Quote from: "medic0803"
3 more posts!!!

chainalso. everyone look at the picture of me in the MayTag again. look at my medallion i'm wearing. does anyone see what i had specially made. it is another HUGE reason why i think GOD brought me and V (hint hint) together. look at it closely and see what it is. then i will explain. Irv

It's a V !!!!

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 09:55:50 pm »
Quote from: "KULPDOGG"
3 more posts!!!

It's a V !!!!

wow!

do you think the new album will be called Heroes and Thieves? or maybe just the name of a song ?

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 03:51:20 am »
Wow... Irv is really doing a good job for Vanessa (or V) cuz she's the "SHIZZZNITT" as he calls her. I'm just so happy that FINALLY someone truly appreciates Vanessa's music. :)

And I'm prettty sure that Heroes and Thieves have some relevance to Vanessa's album...

And yes, that chain is off the hook. :)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 06:57:22 am »
Quote from: "clamicas"
3 more posts!!!

It's a V !!!!

wow!

do you think the new album will be called Heroes and Thieves? or maybe just the name of a song ?

I was thinking street team maybe... although that would be a weird name for a street team.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 07:50:05 am »
can someone explain where the name "Heroes and Thieves" came from?

I think I'm missing something... :?

edit:
I found the article, but i still cant find a post where Irv mentions it :/ I must be blind, lol

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 09:45:12 am »
It could be another stab at the music industry, like the unicorns and vampires: heros and thieves. Idk, just guessing.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 10:05:48 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
It could be another stab at the music industry, like the unicorns and vampires: heros and thieves. Idk, just guessing.

That's what I was thinking!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 10:09:35 am »
hey guys!

I sent Irv a Private Message on the o-board.
and asked him to come pay us a visit!

hopefully he'll come here and post a little.

...Hey, it worked when I asked Nate Morton to post...  :lol:
so you never know, it was worth a try. :wink:

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 11:03:00 am »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Wow... Irv is really doing a good job for Vanessa (or V) cuz she's the "SHIZZZNITT" as he calls her. I'm just so happy that FINALLY someone truly appreciates Vanessa's music. :)

And I'm prettty sure that Heroes and Thieves have some relevance to Vanessa's album...

And yes, that chain is off the hook. :)

no, the chain is off the chain. :P

skeptical
 understand any of V's fans being cautious of our bond. but i can assure you that our bond comes from the most honest place in the world. our love of MUSIC. I know how dope V is. and how dope Stephan is as a producer. I'm just gonna try and scream and shout it to the world and make everyone understand how much she is the shitttt!
posted: 10/29/2006 03:56

this reassures me more than anything else, because he's supportive of stephan and vanessa being in charge, which automatically makes him okay in my book. and the other thing is, that's what the label's supposed to do.. promote. in my perfect world, the label wouldn't have any say on what music the artist puts out.. they just support the artist and their art. but this sounds good to me.

is it just me though? or has vanessa's grammar gone down the shitter since this irv thing...
Samuel
(he/him)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
ya....
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 03:10:04 pm »
I think Heroes and Thives is such a cool album title...im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo esxcited :D!

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 04:31:03 pm »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"

is it just me though? or has vanessa's grammar gone down the shitter since this irv thing...

:lol: it's not just you lol I've noticed it too. And I'm assuming the general grammar here and at the o'board will go down too lol

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 04:34:33 pm »
can someone explain where the name "Heroes and Thieves" came from?

I think I'm missing something... :?

edit:
I found the article, but i still cant find a post where Irv mentions it :/ I must be blind, lol

here it is:

GreatI have read every single reply. And i wanna say thank you to all of Team V out there for accepting me with open arms. i love it. i feel like a teenager apart of a special club. hahahaha. and i will definitely be checking in on this site and, with V's permission, giving you guys all the early details of whats about to happen. so you guys can know early. So thanx again to all my Heroes and Thieves!!!! Hint Hint. hahahahaha.