Author Topic: Heroes & Thieves (clear version)  (Read 27562 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Heroes & Thieves (clear version)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 02:43:35 pm »
Quote from: "kaysha"

Perhaps she is not going to release this song on the CD since it will be the title?  She has never done a song/CD Title match... maybe it will be released as a b side instead of on the CD?  hence the p/v recording.

I dont think heroes and thieves will be the single....but it will be on the album.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 03:13:25 pm »
i bet it will be

i bet it will

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 03:20:34 pm »
^I believe you ;)

musicnotex

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
i think i know where it came from
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 04:19:31 pm »
i think the song came from this music blog:

http://www.kevipodmusic.blogspot.com/

its a music  blog and it has 2 links to the song. so hopefully the links will work for those who havent been able to get it yet...

its exciting though! it means we are one step nearer to getting the new album and single!

musicnotex

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2007, 04:22:21 pm »
oh oh yeah i forgot to add: according to the kevipod site, it says that the song is actually leaked off the new album....but somehow i doubt that they will just let the song remain as piano and vocals only, esp with irv gotti now at the helm....maybe its a hidden track in the album or something...dont see it as being the actual song that might say, come out as a radio single?

on a side note: i dont really like the way kevipod calls her style 'pop relaxin'...i thought shes more dark than pop, but well, if all he's heard is 1000 miles, and that, well we can't blame him for thinking that way....

charmedguy18

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2007, 04:32:21 pm »
Are you sure it's the same song?I can't download now cause people are at my house.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 04:34:39 pm »
Quote from: "musicnotex"
oh oh yeah i forgot to add: according to the kevipod site, it says that the song is actually leaked off the new album....but somehow i doubt that they will just let the song remain as piano and vocals only, esp with irv gotti now at the helm....maybe its a hidden track in the album or something...dont see it as being the actual song that might say, come out as a radio single?

on a side note: i dont really like the way kevipod calls her style 'pop relaxin'...i thought shes more dark than pop, but well, if all he's heard is 1000 miles, and that, well we can't blame him for thinking that way....

leaked? like by people she has shown?

for some strange reason, i'm so scared that vanessa would be like REMEMBER THAT GIRL I MET OVER THE SUMMER, SHE TOLD EVERYONE AND RUINED MY FUTURE..

i stress. its sick

musicnotex

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 06:00:08 pm »
well im not sure myself...i didnt try downloading the file on the kevipod site and comparing with what i have from the nessaholics forum. but if it is the same file and if kevipod's info is correct, then we are listening to a leaked file.

it is possible that it might be the same file, because kevipod said on his blog that its just piano and voice, which is like the file we have, and it is most likely that it is the clear file that we have, since evidently he thinks that its from the album [meaning that its of a clear enough quality to pass off as an album track]. but i could be wrong.

but whitehouses81680, why are you worried about the leak? i thought songs get leaked all the time...?

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 07:20:36 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
REMEMBER THAT GIRL I MET OVER THE SUMMER, SHE TOLD EVERYONE AND RUINED MY FUTURE..

she might just sue you.... :roll: ....

but as musicnotex jus said songs get leaked all the time...so relax...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

charmedguy18

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 07:22:39 pm »
This is not a leak. I am listening now. This is NOT a leak. I doubt it's even an acoustic track from a single. That's ridiculous. Vanessa records OVER and OVER until her voice sounds just how she wants. She's meticulous as is SJ. They wouldn't let her release this as a real song lol.

I'd say it is a live performance from the same kind of place like that one HOM recording is from.

walking in the rain

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 07:25:35 pm »
or perhaps it's a studio rehearsal she did before the "real" recording?  at any rate, it IS nice to have a clear recording.  thanks for the find, medic! :)
~ I am walking a thousand miles in the rain ~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 07:27:49 pm »
yeah I thought a song is said to be "leaked" when it is the original OFF of the album...this is just another live performance recorded by someone ...that kevipod guy just managed to get his hands on the song...and thinks he got a song that is "leaked"...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Heroes & Theives...
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:36 pm »
What if Vanessa leaked it for us in spite of her record company?! What if someone is going to leak all her songs before the album?! Would she even Heroes and Theives on the album, cuz if she does it's going to be the same as the title!!!!! She wouldn't release it as a single would she?!!........lol.....I love these conspiracy theories! :P

The version is beautiful, it sounds very studio-ish, perphaps it is just a B-side....Hmmm......I love it, regardless of what it is....so yeah, I think it sounds good acoustic.

What if V did actually leak it on purpose...
At least now we have a clear version to give to our friends to listen to so they can love Vanessa too!
Promotion.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

flimsysurface

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - lee5shorty00@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 08:08:53 am »
It is intreging but to be honest all tht matters is we've finally got i clear recording of it lol i want to hear a clearer recording of all is well, luv tht song... can't wait for this new album hehe

UltimateVC

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2007, 01:05:58 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
Quote from: "musicnotex"

leaked? like by people she has shown?

for some strange reason, i'm so scared that vanessa would be like REMEMBER THAT GIRL I MET OVER THE SUMMER, SHE TOLD EVERYONE AND RUINED MY FUTURE..

i stress. its sick

Samantha, do you have any recorded versions of Heroes and Thieves or any other new songs, when you got to see V. If V knows you didn't record anything it won't matter. And everybody already knows about the song.
And now you look at me
And see what I've known for so long
It's sad that you can be
So lovely, yet so wrong