Author Topic: American Idol 2008!  (Read 47537 times)

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2008, 06:23:04 pm »
Alaina was becoming my favorite girl. Now I gotta root for Kristy Lee and Ramiele.
I really like David Hernandez

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2008, 12:05:49 am »
It's weird, I don't really like any of the girls this season except Brooke & Syesha. I like more of the guys haha. & not because some of them are hot, but because I think they are more talented than the girls..I find most of the girls boring.

& I think  Ramiele is totally faking the crying, I think she's only doing it for the cameras. I noticed on Thursday everytime the cameras went to her she would change and get more emotional. I dunno how to explain it, but did anyone else notice that?

Quote from: "Steveau"

I really like David Hernandez

I'm starting to like him too. Despite the rumor going around that he was a stripper in a gay club or bar haha.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2008, 07:19:18 am »
Quote from: "Steveau"
Alaina was becoming my favorite girl.

Mine too actually. I can't believe she got voted off, ugh. I think Kady was not as good as Alaina this week and yet, it was still Alaina who left. I didn't get that at all.
I'll keep rooting for Kristy Lee though, hopefully she'll stay for a while.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2008, 08:48:09 pm »
I really liked David A's & David Cook's performances. Jason Castro wasn't bad either. Most of the boys were awesome.

So not only do we have a former gay stripper, but now we have THIS in the competition. I gotta warn you, it's quite disturbing. If your sensitive to rape comments, don't watch it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wKcN0qLBwZE

I take it Paula hadn't seen this when she said he was one of the brightest contestants in the competition or whatever she said haha. I was cracking up so hard when she said that.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2008, 10:01:19 pm »
She [meaning paula] was crazy tonight, she had me cracking up!

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2008, 12:28:49 am »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
She [meaning paula] was crazy tonight, she had me cracking up!

Yeah she was kind of funny tonight, especially at the very end haha. But is it just me or is anyone else having trouble understanding her comments lately more than usual? Not saying she's drunk/wasted (thats far from what I think). It just seems like she's having trouble getting out what she's trying to say. Like she knows what she's thinking, she just has trouble putting it into words that make sense lol. Anyone get what I'm trying to say? I can usually understand her, but now I kind of cringe when it comes to her turn cuz I know she's just gonna keep going on & on & Simon is gonna get annoyed haha.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2008, 09:19:01 am »
I agree, Laura.  Paula is definitely having a hard time spitting her words out.   :lol:

I watched Danny's silly video and cracked up when I read a couple of the comments:  

"He's gay?"

"God I hope not.
:/
He is so hot."

LOL.  He is so OBVIOUSLY gay.  How can someone not realize that?  Personally I think Danny is quite entertaining and a good singer.    

:)
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2008, 04:15:56 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
I agree, Laura.  Paula is definitely having a hard time spitting her words out.   :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one on this forum who is noticing that. Backstreet fans are seeing it too. I hope it doesn't get worse lol.

Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
I watched Danny's silly video and cracked up when I read a couple of the comments:  

"He's gay?"

"God I hope not.
:/
He is so hot."

LOL.  He is so OBVIOUSLY gay.  How can someone not realize that?  Personally I think Danny is quite entertaining and a good singer.    

:)

wow I hope they were joking with those comments haha I don't know how  someone can not realize that. & even though I find the video I posted of him way disturbing, he amuses me more & more everynight on Idol haha.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2008, 08:01:45 pm »
The judges were hilarious tonight haha omg. I totally forgot Paula said a while ago that Simon always distracts her during the performances.. maybe he's doing it more this season than usual & that's why she's so off lol. He definitely was tonight.

Amanda was freaking awesome and Carly was amazing!! I thought Simon was completely wrong with his comment on Carly's performance, but I totally agreed with him about Kristi Lee Cook. I don't remember 1 performance by her. I thought Brooke did pretty good tonight. I agreed with Simon about her, I liked how she did it.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2008, 07:46:59 am »
WORD! I loved Carly's performance... And I kinda was hoping Brooke's performance would build up to the original song... Nevertheless it was an amazing amazing performance... totally showed off her vocal abilities... And Ramielle is sorta turning out to be some sort of underdog... pretty consistent so far...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2008, 08:00:49 pm »
Danny should have made it to the top 12.  :?

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2008, 08:40:30 pm »
^yeah i'm gonna miss the entertainment lol.

i really wanted kristi lee cook to go, but oh well. hopefully she'll go soon cuz i don't like her. & i still cannot stand rameile or however you spell her name grr i want her to go soon too.

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2008, 08:41:14 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
I thought Simon was completely wrong with his comment on Carly's performance

he didn't even comment on her performance. actually he did.. he said he liked her and she pulled it, and she made the most of the song. he didn't like her song choice. constructive criticism - it's what an artists (should) want and what they need (in my opinion).

i don't like any of these girls i've listened to so far.
Samuel
(he/him)

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2008, 08:44:10 pm »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
Quote from: "Laura"
I thought Simon was completely wrong with his comment on Carly's performance

he didn't even comment on her performance. actually he did.. he said he liked her and she pulled it, and she made the most of the song. he didn't like her song choice. constructive criticism - it's what an artists (should) want and what they need (in my opinion).

Well I liked the song choice, so that's what I meant with my comment on how I thought Simon was completely wrong with his comment.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:24 pm »
I AM VERY upset about Danny!!!
That makes me very mad. I am not watching American Idol anymore this season.
That's what she said.