Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 100173 times)

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #420 on: January 04, 2008, 02:05:32 pm »
I thought she was on drugs when they took her into the hospital.

LimeTwister

britney spears
« Reply #421 on: January 04, 2008, 06:49:08 pm »
esta loca!

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #422 on: January 04, 2008, 07:58:02 pm »
Some famous mexican sorcerer gave his predictions for 2008, and one was that Britney will commit suicide. I don't usually believe in that stuff but he also predicted that there will be several earth tremors and earthquakes in Central America and one just happened a couple of hours ago here in Guatemala, and that's not very usual.

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #423 on: January 05, 2008, 09:23:50 am »
when the cops first showed up to her house they said that she was under the influence of an unkown substance, but since then her test results have come in all negative... there was no trace of drugs or alcohol.

she's just.... crazy. literally. i don't know if you guys have seen the pictures of her getting into the ambulance and arriving at the hospital. but they're the creepiest, scariest, and sad pictures i have ever seen. i don't even know what to think. this is like unreal. it was breaking news all thursday night and helicopters were everywhere. the entire street leading out of her neighborhood was lined with cars and paparazzi who were chasing the ambulance (on FOOT) to try to get a picture of her inside of it. i've never seen anything like this before. she's on a 72 hour lock down right now for mental evaluation.

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #424 on: January 05, 2008, 10:43:10 am »
i really wish that britney can just pick her feet up and just snap back into it... i'm not a britney fan at all, but it just sucks to see a person with that much fame and "talent" to just throw it away. if she's really crazy then she should just check herself in the nearest funny farm.  :lol:

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #425 on: January 05, 2008, 05:27:38 pm »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
Some famous mexican sorcerer gave his predictions for 2008, and one was that Britney will commit suicide. I don't usually believe in that stuff but he also predicted that there will be several earth tremors and earthquakes in Central America and one just happened a couple of hours ago here in Guatemala, and that's not very usual.

People have been saying she's gonna commit suicide ever since she shaved her head. But that's weird that he predicted the Guatemala earthquake.

I hope she doesn't commit suicide and gets help, but the hospital tried to help her and couldn't even keep her there for more than a day and a half..I'm scared for Britney.

Apparently Dr. Phil is doing a show about her on Wednesday. He visited her before she left the hospital for an hour and is really concerned about her and said something like visiting her confirms that she needs serious help. There's an exact quote on TMZ and Entertainment Tonight's website.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #426 on: January 05, 2008, 06:43:04 pm »
i hope she gets better. i'm so scared for her..... i don't think anyone really understands how this truly breaks my heart. she's not just some famous girl i like. like i've grown up with her and she's been everything to me for years now... that sounds creepy. but it's true. and i don't even know what i would do if something more terrible happened..

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #427 on: January 06, 2008, 08:19:28 pm »
I think the Dr. Phil thing I talked about is airing on Tuesday, I guess they moved it up a day.

Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"
i hope she gets better. i'm so scared for her..... i don't think anyone really understands how this truly breaks my heart. she's not just some famous girl i like. like i've grown up with her and she's been everything to me for years now... that sounds creepy. but it's true. and i don't even know what i would do if something more terrible happened..

nah I understand. If something like this ever happened to Paula I would be devastated. It was hard just watching her breakdown on her show every 10 mins about all the rumors that surrounded her, if something dramatic like this happened to Paula I don't know what I would do either. I would probably be crying. Sorry your so upset   :(

and even though I think Britney is insane..like I said, I used to be a huge fan so this makes me sad too.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2008, 10:13:23 am »
yea it is gonna air tomorrow (tuesday). i still don't know how i feel about his intentions. my guess is higher ratings. another person trying to make money off of her. another day, another drama.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #429 on: January 07, 2008, 04:24:41 pm »
so i guess he decided not to show it, at least not right now. there's yet another statement from him on Entertainment Tonight's website.

According to him, his wife is good friends with Britney's mom so if they really are good friends I think he had good intentions. But I do see why people think he has bad intentions, I thought so too before I found that out.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #430 on: January 08, 2008, 09:06:44 am »
yea, but sometimes i feel like lynne doesn't have good intentions though. i dunno. he could really be trying to help her... but i feel like doing it on national tv isn't necessary.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #431 on: January 08, 2008, 11:43:26 am »
He apparently had been working with the family for sometime.

I think she's bi polar. Definitely in need of some meds. It's sad that her bff/bf is a paparazzi. Does she really think he won't share their every move? I saw an interview with him (Adnan) and he was saying how they (paparazzzi) help her so much, get her coffee, pump her gas, even showed her home when she was lost. He's married still. They say he married for a green card. Yes, I watch TMZ.

I with Manuel. She's going down the Anna Nicole road. It's going to end tragic if she doesn't get help soon.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #432 on: January 08, 2008, 11:52:33 am »
^^ she's already on meds.

p.s.
www.whenwillbritneydie.com

yes, that's an actual website. horrible. and whoever guesses correctly wins a ps3. BRITNEY SPEARS IS DEAD! CONGRATULATIONS YOU WIN!!! makes me sick.

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #433 on: January 08, 2008, 01:11:30 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
esta loca!

lolllll.

ste_uel

• View Profile
britney spears