Author Topic: The Apprentice  (Read 12704 times)

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2004, 02:41:21 pm »
it said on the today show that Omorosa is suing the Apprentice for making her look bad or something. i don't exactly know what she's suing for. but whatever, she'll lose anyways. but yeah, she needed to go. Heidi was cracking me up. she was dissing Omorosa so much. i was lov'n it.  :lol:

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2004, 02:12:41 pm »
woooooot! She pretty much threw herself out by barging in on Trump when he didn't even call her in yet! I don't know who she thinks she is, but the aduacity she has is unbelievable.

i agree with amanda, i don't think she'll get anything. she wasn't nice on the show, and i'm sure she's not nice in real life. besides, it's not like she's the only one who's ever been made look bad on tv,  you know? If everyone who's ever been on a reality tv show that was made to look bad sued, there would be so many cases!

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
The Apprentice
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2004, 10:51:55 am »
she most likely signed plenty of waivers before taping - saying that she waived all rights to video and they could edit it however they chose

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2004, 12:31:26 pm »
Quote from: "divasteph"
she most likely signed plenty of waivers before taping - saying that she waived all rights to video and they could edit it however they chose

oh probably. she's just pissed because they didn't edit how she wanted them to.  :roll:  she needs to get over herself.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
The Apprentice
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2004, 12:52:33 pm »
true...

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2004, 12:51:44 pm »
omg, they're on oprah right now. trump, heidi, omarosa, and erika. All they're doing is freaking bickering! Not heidi, just omarosa and erika. Apparently Omarosa is accusing erika of being racist and calling her the n word and just causing all this drama, and erika is giving it right back to her. Gah, can they NOT get over it?!?!?!

It's just so ridiculous, and such high school middle school bickering that you'd think grown business women could just get over!

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Apprentice
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2004, 12:54:54 pm »
hahaha - I'm watchin' that too. . .

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2004, 12:58:54 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
omg, they're on oprah right now. trump, heidi, omarosa, and erika. All they're doing is freaking bickering! Not heidi, just omarosa and erika. Apparently Omarosa is accusing erika of being racist and calling her the n word and just causing all this drama, and erika is giving it right back to her. Gah, can they NOT get over it?!?!?!

It's just so ridiculous, and such high school middle school bickering that you'd think grown business women could just get over!

you have to admit though, it's pretty funny... although sad.

the previews are pretty funny too. they're like "and Omarosa's back" *skreechy holloween music*

lol
Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2004, 01:12:20 pm »
it is funny to see these grown business women fighting. and it's obvious that omarosa is lying through her teeth, but at the same time it's completely pathetic :-P

i'm interested as to why she's coming back. Troy's coming back too if i'm not mistaken.....should be interesting!

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2004, 02:29:07 pm »
it is funny to see these grown business women fighting. and it's obvious that omarosa is lying through her teeth, but at the same time it's completely pathetic :-P

i'm interested as to why she's coming back. Troy's coming back too if i'm not mistaken.....should be interesting!

yeah, troy is too. guess we'll just have to wait and see! lol

i'm going to have to tape it though, i won't be home tonight..

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2004, 05:49:38 pm »
UGH i'm watching this right now and Omarosa is SUCH a manipulative lier! I can't stand her! why the hell would she lie about something when she's been fired, and doesn't stand a chance winning this anymore?!?! gah

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2004, 06:52:10 am »
UGH i'm watching this right now and Omarosa is SUCH a manipulative lier! I can't stand her! why the hell would she lie about something when she's been fired, and doesn't stand a chance winning this anymore?!?! gah

she probably wants to make it worse for everyone else; make them suffer. she's such a biotch. lol poor Kwame

Amanda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2004, 11:57:29 am »
Quote from: "JazzyManda"

she probably wants to make it worse for everyone else; make them suffer. she's such a biotch. lol poor Kwame

Amanda

ugh i wish kwame or someone would just smack her! i honestly don't think there's one person who would hold it against them! :-P

JazzyManda

• View Profile
The Apprentice
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2004, 04:01:05 am »
yay Bill!! he won and got my dream car!! lol

poor Kwame. i think Omarosa is the reason he lost. he never should have hired her... oh well, he'll get a good job.

i liked how they had them on the SNL stage. lol

Amanda