Author Topic: "Home"  (Read 38599 times)

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 12:53:28 pm »
aww wow thats so sweet. It sounds kinda sad but in a good way =]

thanks for the clips *loves*

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 01:02:07 pm »
8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 01:36:08 pm »
The first line we hear from her on this clip sounds exactly like the "you're always there" from the other clip of "Fools Like Me" ... a very nice combination of notes, but they sound like different parts of the same song almost!! I'm sure once we hear the whole things I will see the differences. I like the part that goes (sounds like) "when I'm alone"

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
"Home"
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 01:41:46 pm »
Okay i seriously love you Steve...lol the first thing i read was the review and i got the clip of white houses...and i was like KOOL! i was like i cant wait to get more...then i go to the general discusion and i see the fools like me thread...im like HOLY SHIT! lol. i was ok this is the best day ever...then i see the Home thread and im like youve got to be kididng! i am jumping in joy....lol

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 02:13:59 pm »
from the sounds of it, I think it's going to be one that I looove.  Thanks so much Steve.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 03:49:20 pm »
It sounds like a really sweet song.

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 05:10:05 pm »
VC just keeps the great ones coming. Oh how I will she's release this CD sooner.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

angelheart56

• MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
"Home"
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 06:12:27 pm »
Wow......All I can say is wow.....I absolutely hands down agree this is my favorite. I love everything about it! Thanks for  posting the clip!

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
"Home"
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 09:06:11 pm »
I am glad everyone is liking it....

it is the same progression in house it is g b c and in Fools it is Bb D Eb
Peace
-S

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
"Home"
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 09:08:54 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
The first line we hear from her on this clip sounds exactly like the "you're always there" from the other clip of "Fools Like Me" ... a very nice combination of notes, but they sound like different parts of the same song almost!! I'm sure once we hear the whole things I will see the differences. I like the part that goes (sounds like) "when I'm alone"

what? where did you hear you're always there?

hahaha i dunno where some of those words she got are from...but i do have to agree with you Noelle...i have these two clips in their own playlist on iTunes and to me the high parts sound almost identical....but i still love them both..

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
"Home"
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 09:13:05 pm »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"

hahaha i dunno where some of those words she got are from...but i do have to agree with you Noelle...i have these two clips in their own playlist on iTunes and to me the high parts sound almost identical....but i still love them both..

I got it now... lol The songs are so different

Home is much more empowering, and Fools is more emotional...They have simialr Chorus' but the songs are still completely different...
Fools is a mix of HOM and HWBTW
the chords are in the same progression as HWBTW and the same order as HOM if that makes any sence...
Peace
-S

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
"Home"
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 09:22:34 pm »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"

I got it now... lol The songs are so different

Home is much more empowering, and Fools is more emotional...They have simialr Chorus' but the songs are still completely different...
Fools is a mix of HOM and HWBTW
the chords are in the same progression as HWBTW and the same order as HOM if that makes any sence...

Ya i get what your saying.lol.
ya i can tell the difference between them...like they arent that similar but they sound as if they could be part of the same song....but i guess its hard to tell with only a 30 second and 16 second clips of the songs, because you cant really tell what the feel of the song is...but i think i like Home a little more than Fools Like me

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
"Home"
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 10:22:54 pm »
FLM is, to me a lot better... I love Hom a little more just a little. but really it is fucking amazing!...
When I play HOM House, and FLM I can go to each of the other one very easily... well with the keys all the same you can not tell the same... You can go from FLM right into HOUSE to HOM and back.. I made a fun remix, I was going to load onto youtube, but i dont feel like doing it right now
Peace
-S

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
"Home"
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 11:13:29 pm »
FLM is, to me a lot better... I love Hom a little more just a little. but really it is fucking amazing!...
When I play HOM House, and FLM I can go to each of the other one very easily... well with the keys all the same you can not tell the same... You can go from FLM right into HOUSE to HOM and back.. I made a fun remix, I was going to load onto youtube, but i dont feel like doing it right now

Itll be great to see the vid when you put it up :)

Rainy night

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
"Home"
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 01:27:28 am »
8O  My god!!! I'm in love that clip of home!!!!  :heart:
Thanks a lot Steve for the clip!!!

I've always known
With you I am home...

It made me cry...  :cry:  
I can't wait to hear the full song!!! I'm feeling Home is going to be one of my fave...

Thanks thanks thanks Steve...
Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life, I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance, letting you inside...