Author Topic: so i'm going to college tomorrow  (Read 10599 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
so i'm going to college tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 08:59:34 am »
Quote from: "willc38"
thanks, it's been pretty good so far, i met a lot of cute girls but they all have boyfriends  :evil: but at least i am meeting them i guess.  there are 36 girls and 4 guys in the floor of my dorm.  the bathroom's always empty  :D

WOWWWWWWWW nice ratio!!!!! (for you, not the girls unfort)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 09:32:31 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
thanks, it's been pretty good so far, i met a lot of cute girls but they all have boyfriends  :evil: but at least i am meeting them i guess.  there are 36 girls and 4 guys in the floor of my dorm.  the bathroom's always empty  :D

Girls always have boyfriends, rather they be 1000 miles away, haven't seen the guy in a year, or it is just the bum that sits next to the dumpster around the corner they had sex with last weekend.  :wink:  :lol:

LOL ew- if the girl took part in the last act you mentioned, I'd hope you wouldn't have the misfortune of getting involved with her. You'd need some tests after that! XD

I remember when I was a freshman this boy who was friends with my circle of girlfriends tried to go out with each of us- we all rejected him except the evil girl he finally ended up with for over a year. I don't remember who he tried to hit on first because we all recalled it later, but I remember sitting in his room watching TV with him and a few other people like the first or 2nd week of school and he scooted really close to me and it must have sucked when I was like, "Oh, my boyfriend is driving down to visit me tonight." LOL It was true, too.

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 10:45:58 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"

Girls always have boyfriends, rather they be 1000 miles away, haven't seen the guy in a year, or it is just the bum that sits next to the dumpster around the corner they had sex with last weekend.  :wink:  :lol:

LOL ew- if the girl took part in the last act you mentioned, I'd hope you wouldn't have the misfortune of getting involved with her. You'd need some tests after that! XD

I remember when I was a freshman this boy who was friends with my circle of girlfriends tried to go out with each of us- we all rejected him except the evil girl he finally ended up with for over a year. I don't remember who he tried to hit on first because we all recalled it later, but I remember sitting in his room watching TV with him and a few other people like the first or 2nd week of school and he scooted really close to me and it must have sucked when I was like, "Oh, my boyfriend is driving down to visit me tonight." LOL It was true, too.

LOL, yeah.  I was over stating it for effect.  :)  I'm sure he was fine, he found evil girl eventually.  :)  I remember, when I was actually trying, girls could select from any number of long distance relationships as boyfreinds.  :wink:  

You definantly can't walk around the bar and hit on every girl where they can all see you doing it.  That is one of the major rules of engagement.  They will all start turning you down.  It is one thing if they know you and you are a hot item, but another if they are all women who don't know you at all.

The best thing is to make the best out of one situatiuon and let word spread about how you are a cool guy.  You want to find the one girl who will think you are basically a cool person and make a good impression.  It doesn't have to come to anything deep.  You just want to make the best impression you can.  After that, you won't have any problems finding a girl to go on a date with.

willc38

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - willc38
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 12:34:26 am »
maybe.  i like a girl.  she doesn't answer my calls or respond to my texts.  so i stopped doing it.  that was depressing.

sometimes i hate college.  i am in the middle of writing my paper about hamlet.  it's 4:30 in the morning and i don't think i'll be done any time soon  :evil:
:D :D :D

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 01:13:48 am »
maybe.  i like a girl.  she doesn't answer my calls or respond to my texts.  so i stopped doing it.  that was depressing.

sometimes i hate college.  i am in the middle of writing my paper about hamlet.  it's 4:30 in the morning and i don't think i'll be done any time soon  :evil:

College women get really horny.  If all else fails wait for mid-term break or a three day weekend.  All the chicks who are as busy as you are will be mega horny and on the prowl by then.  Many might just hang out at the university and that is when all that extracurricular flirting pays off.

Human beings are more complicated then this, but just a few pointers is all I'm saying.

You'll figure it out.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2007, 07:44:16 am »

That's college in a nutshell, at least for me.  :lol:

Girls that you like that don't like you back, and pulling all-nighters to write papers.

... and Tylor, where were you when I needed you to give me college girl advice!?  :razz:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2007, 08:27:13 am »

College women get really horny.  If all else fails wait for mid-term break or a three day weekend.  All the chicks who are as busy as you are will be mega horny and on the prowl by then.  Many might just hang out at the university and that is when all that extracurricular flirting pays off.

HAHA!!

moviemaker248

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chwilbur
    • View Profile
    • http://www.areyouert.com
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2007, 06:27:16 pm »
Quote from: "B"

That's college in a nutshell, at least for me.  :lol:  

Ohhhhh college....