Author Topic: VANESSA ON TRL!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 44782 times)

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
VANESSA ON TRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2007, 12:16:55 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "MyMelody"
There was a Mariah fiasco? Oooh. Dishy.

And yet somehow I'm not surprised.

ha yeah..if i remember correctly she brought a cart (like the rolley kind people have out on the streets or something like that) of popsickles for the whole audience & surprised them. she said carson knew she was coming, but  he acted surprised.

then she ended up in the hospital like the next day or something for exhaustion & everyone thought her appearance on TRL was really weird. i dont remember why people went crazy over it, but you can probably find it on youtube, just type "mariah trl breakdown" or something lol

yeah, she was like "Those ain't my fans, those is just the nice people on the streets!" and she started doing that striptease...good times...good times....

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2007, 12:31:12 pm »
i remember a time when mimi called the show and started doing her signature high notes down the phone to Carson. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2007, 02:20:35 pm »
oh yeah the strip tease! thats why people freaked hahaha oh man that was funny, now i remember her appearance i was actually watching the show that day lol

charmed23

• Make me high on lullabies
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2007, 06:33:47 am »
Her face is currently on the front page of TRL website under the section "Schedule", cool!

ANy news on the show? It's Wednesday already and still no news :(

Edit: that pic. is gorgeous, beautiful! Is it old or new pic?

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2007, 07:27:17 am »
I posted news about it.

PS - they made her tape a segment saying "Hi this is Vanessa Carlton and you're watching MTV Arabia"  haha.  It was so random, and she laughed at the fact that they asked her to only tape one for MTV Arabia.  I'll be in that commercial but none of us will ever see it  :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2007, 07:30:54 am »
MTV Arabia!?  8O  lol
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2007, 07:33:30 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
I posted news about it.

PS - they made her tape a segment saying "Hi this is Vanessa Carlton and you're watching MTV Arabia"  haha.  It was so random, and she laughed at the fact that they asked her to only tape one for MTV Arabia.  I'll be in that commercial but none of us will ever see it  :wink:

:?
That's rediculous.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2007, 07:35:03 am »
Quote from: "B"
MTV Arabia!?  8O  lol

haha, apparently there's MTV everywhere now.  We all had that look on our faces when she was recording it, and then she made a comment to us like, "no we're not in Arabia" because none of us knew what was going on... so when we heard her say that we all were like what the heck is she talking about?  Haha.  It was humorous.

I do kinda feel like V might have been offended that that was the only one they asked her to do.  C'mon, how many fans does she really have in "Arabia"???
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

WildHope

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - terrell.e@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - terrellezell@aim
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2007, 09:14:58 am »
Cant wait to see her today!!! :D

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2007, 09:17:37 am »
Quote from: "B"
MTV Arabia!?  8O  lol

haha, apparently there's MTV everywhere now.  We all had that look on our faces when she was recording it, and then she made a comment to us like, "no we're not in Arabia" because none of us knew what was going on... so when we heard her say that we all were like what the heck is she talking about?  Haha.  It was humorous.

I do kinda feel like V might have been offended that that was the only one they asked her to do.  C'mon, how many fans does she really have in "Arabia"???

On the contrary... I lived in the United Arab Emirates for almost my entire life and am now studyin in India... and then I recently found another NESSAholic (Journey_to) who lives there(the UAE)... so she may just get a chance to watch that commercial.:P.

And in the Nolita Fairytale on the radio thread I've already posted this ,Nolita Fairytale was played quiet often on one of the popular radio stations there...

But to answer your question... How many fans does she really have there,... I think 2...no make that one...:P
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Journey_to

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2007, 11:07:06 am »
Thanks Joey!  :D you basically summed it up and made it oh so much easier for me....
She does actually have a couple of fans here( and I live in one of the smaller, less populated emirates of the UAE)... and like Joey said, the radio stations here are crazy about NF...
I actually didnt know an mtv arabia existed.....I'm not surprised though......I'll try to catch the commercial though...
V has fans everywhere...

LimeTwister

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2007, 11:27:30 am »
I posted news about it.

Some middle eastern guy can oogle over you.

malchikgej

• AOL Instant Messenger - windsnoctourn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nyubound101@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/windsnoctourn
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2007, 11:47:13 am »
Oh my god! she's on now! :D
~Your words circle in my head
And weigh so heavy on my chest
And I'm crushed by your expectation~

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2007, 11:49:45 am »
I haven't seen you yet Gina. And don't worry the whole time we did it for ATR I was laughing and couldn't believe I was actually there.

Why do people have to take everything and turn it. When she said couple she was all, he's my boss.

Martin.

• Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2007, 12:11:02 pm »
can't wait to see it! 8)