Author Topic: 11/30/2007: City Place Plaza - West Palm Beach, FL  (Read 10457 times)

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
11/30/2007: City Place Plaza - West Palm Beach, FL
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 05:25:40 pm »
If I get there earlier than you guys, I can try to hold spots for you if you want.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

rainforestspirit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nessacarltonfan/
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 09:07:11 pm »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"
If I get there earlier than you guys, I can try to hold spots for you if you want.

That would be really nice of you!

I don't have class that day and I have to drive 4 hours to get there, so I am just going to head out early. I could reserve spots too then....Do you all want to sit together? All I Ask, I know you are bringing a huge crowd. I'm by my lonesome because no one else around here wants to go that far to see V with me (my friends just don't know what they are missing!). How many other people are the rest of you going with? I'd like to meet the rest of the Nessa FL crew if you all are up for it....

edwinc1017

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/edwinc100
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 04:50:55 am »
I'm also going very early. I hope I could see V before the show.
I also heard from the radio station that Ingrid Michaelson will be opening the show.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 03:09:41 pm »
Quote from: "rainforestspirit"

I don't have class that day and I have to drive 4 hours to get there, so I am just going to head out early. I could reserve spots too then....Do you all want to sit together? All I Ask, I know you are bringing a huge crowd. I'm by my lonesome because no one else around here wants to go that far to see V with me (my friends just don't know what they are missing!). How many other people are the rest of you going with? I'd like to meet the rest of the Nessa FL crew if you all are up for it....

Yeah, you can absolutely sit with us!  There will be about 16 of us, hahaha.  They won't go?  Damn, I have people clamoring to get in on this and now we're thinking we're gonna have to rent a limo!

Btw, the name's Ky...I'm a female haha I have one of those gender-ly ambiguous names.

PM me for any more details!  I will be absolutely happy to save a spot for ya.

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 07:17:04 pm »
Quote from: "rainforestspirit"

Edit to my previous post: I won't be able to leave town until around 3ish (I have a meeting I have to go to) so I won't get there til 7 so I won't be able to save a seat for anyone.  :cry:  I'll be taking Ky up on her offer - THANK YOU (PM to come)

malchikgej

• AOL Instant Messenger - windsnoctourn
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nyubound101@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/windsnoctourn
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 04:42:32 am »
Since this isn't realy a part of the tour do you think Skye will be their?
~Your words circle in my head
And weigh so heavy on my chest
And I'm crushed by your expectation~

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 07:05:20 pm »
I went to West Palm Brach today to City Place to see where it's at. That little plaza in city place is LITTLE. Better get there good and early because it's a tight fit.. I so want to freaking meet her.... I hope I can. Gonna bring a sharpie and a copy of H.A.T.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 07:12:57 am »
Quote from: "Suicidalboobs"
I went to West Palm Brach today to City Place to see where it's at. That little plaza in city place is LITTLE. Better get there good and early because it's a tight fit.. I so want to freaking meet her.... I hope I can. Gonna bring a sharpie and a copy of H.A.T.

Oh, damn!  How many people do you think could fit there?  I guess they weren' expecting a huge turnout.

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 08:35:12 am »
Seemed like maybe 70 - 80 people could stand in the area around the stage. unless they come up with a different arrangement for the concert. there is a sidewalk trailing from the stage back into the shops where people could stand. but they'd get a side view.

LadyLavender

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 07:37:33 pm »
i know a lot of people who are going just because its a free show. i have a feeling this show is gonna be crowded...

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 08:22:53 pm »
crap then.

I found out who Ingrid Michaelson is. She had her song on that old navy commercial /if you're chilly/here take my sweater/Cuz i-i-i-i lo-o-o-ve the way you call me baby....yeah.

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 08:00:46 pm »
well, mebbe i see some of you guys there. i'm bringing my video camera and should be standing around the stage or by the starbucks kiosk (if that's open yet) about 2 hrs. b4 showtime. YAY.

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 09:12:30 pm »
I'm not sure what time I will get there since I have to drive 4 hours but I will be there. Does anyone know a good place to park? (and directions to the parking lot?) Is it just a free place since it is kind of in a mall? Thanks!!

(I'll be the one with the mega huge camera and lens. haha!)

edwinc1017

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/edwinc100
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 04:15:44 am »
If you see the map that I posted on the first page you'll see where the parking garage is and you have to pay $6.
There are also some parkings outside near the plaza but if you get there  late you probably won't find one.

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 09:17:20 am »
Quote from: "edwinc1017"
If you see the map that I posted on the first page you'll see where the parking garage is and you have to pay $6.
There are also some parkings outside near the plaza but if you get there  late you probably won't find one.

Sorry, I totally forgot to check the map again.  :oops: Thanks a bunch!!!