Author Topic: Worst interview ever.  (Read 7049 times)

nat

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - nasty_candido@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/natalinha
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 05:04:18 pm »
someone needs therapy! :lol:

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:34:11 pm »
Quote from: "heyheyitsaiste"
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
So fucking weird, get a life! i hate those toys, my sister used to have them and she freaked out when they broke, they are freaky toys!

i'd say you're pretty hypocritical.

and y is that?

heyheyitsaiste

• View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 03:02:18 pm »
Quote from: "heyheyitsaiste"
So fucking weird, get a life! i hate those toys, my sister used to have them and she freaked out when they broke, they are freaky toys!

i'd say you're pretty hypocritical.

and y is that?

i'd rather not get into it so you can just ignore that.

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 07:02:00 pm »
Quote from: "nat"
someone needs therapy! :lol:

i second that!

i thought that was never gonna end. probly the stupidest thing i've seen on youtube, and i've seen some pretty stuipd things.

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 07:09:23 pm »
um.
wtf.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

chrisb

• AOL Instant Messenger - smartdudeforlife
    • View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 09:23:23 pm »
Hmm I don't see anything wrong with it, we all act a little stupid when we're by ourselves, this girl just happened to upload her alone time silliness on Youtube. Really I don't think she deserves to be labeled a freak or whatever, we don't know her personally and labeling someone on just a silly little video is just as immature as what this girl did. Nothing wrong with calling the vid stupid, but no need to call the creator any names.

heyheyitsaiste

• View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 01:58:57 pm »
Quote from: "chrisb"
Hmm I don't see anything wrong with it, we all act a little stupid when we're by ourselves, this girl just happened to upload her alone time silliness on Youtube. Really I don't think she deserves to be labeled a freak or whatever, we don't know her personally and labeling someone on just a silly little video is just as immature as what this girl did. Nothing wrong with calling the vid stupid, but no need to call the creator any names.

I second that.

musician

• View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 07:16:25 pm »

I totally agree with you..
The dreamers got punished most by truth

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 08:29:46 pm »
Lol, I laughed and laughed and laughed...
I love people like that. So funny.
That's what she said.

charmedguy18

Worst interview ever.
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 04:41:51 pm »
That was hilareous.

Angelcorrine

• View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 07:25:54 am »
Quote from: "musician"

I agree too.  Also, I don't think she sounds like she's 17.  She probably had to put that she was 16 or something when she initially signed up for a YouTube account, but she sounds quite a bit younger.  And, I will be the first to admit that I used to make my own "radio shows" complete with singing and "interviews" when I was between the ages of 8-12 or so.  They are fantastically embarrassing.

So, let the girl be.  We've all done weird things before.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 12:25:11 pm »
Quote from: "Angelcorrine"
Quote from: "musician"

I agree too.  Also, I don't think she sounds like she's 17.  She probably had to put that she was 16 or something when she initially signed up for a YouTube account, but she sounds quite a bit younger.  And, I will be the first to admit that I used to make my own "radio shows" complete with singing and "interviews" when I was between the ages of 8-12 or so.  They are fantastically embarrassing.

So, let the girl be.  We've all done weird things before.

I second that!
That's what she said.

chrisb

• AOL Instant Messenger - smartdudeforlife
    • View Profile
Worst interview ever.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 10:16:04 pm »
I got a reply from her on a comment I left and she said I was right about her just being a kid, looks like Angelcorrine was right, now then, some people should feel a little guilty for yelling at a little kid.

And if no one wants to feel guilty, well atleast her videos are normal behavior so she's not a weirdo lol.