Author Topic: Hands On Me Video (discussion)  (Read 52135 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Hands On Me Video (discussion)
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2008, 12:42:21 am »
Honors for This Video:
#70 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music
#42 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music
#97 - Top Favorites (Today)
#41 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music
#55 - Top Rated (Today) - Music

thats from Medic's upload of the vid and it has 9,458 views. I think this is  pretty good for it being up what 2 days? plus if that one above site put it up, a popular gossip blog and liked it, thats good publicity. I think people will listen to the song simply by the name of it or knowing its V than once they hear it they will get hooked! b/c its got some great hooks in it!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

AfterAfterglow

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2008, 03:05:22 am »
I think that the video is BY FAR to sexual.  So not Vanessa.

Butz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2008, 05:26:09 am »
I'm really disappointed in the fact that Perez hasn't put the video up yet. Dammit!Please guys keep sending him an e-mail with the youtube link. Do it for Vanessa.

charmedguy18

« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2008, 06:30:23 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Quote from: "charmedguy18"
Quote from: "charmedguy18"
underneath the video on youtube there should be a thing that says Honors and than a number just click on that and it will show you the different rankings.

I cant' wait for an HD version so I can download it on my iPod Touch. It'd be awsome to watch anytime I want without any lag. I also would need the other  videos in HD cause my hard drive got erased... maybe someone could help me out with that? if so, PM me. Or just post it so others can get to it.

totally! I remember someone doing the HD of Nolita but I need that one again. can anyone do HD versions of all 6 videos???? or is it to hard?

Exactly. My hard drive was erased so I need all the HD videos basically. I hope there's an HD version of all of them soon. I wanna put them on my iPod. I'm so drunk I dunno if that will happen today tho lol.

ha Cavin drunk.....

I was trashed. lol

Angelcorrine

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2008, 06:46:28 am »
I love love LOVE the ending.  A lot.  And, the rest of the video is nice.

But, the removing of the skirt shot really creeps me out.

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2008, 07:02:13 am »
guys you have to realize that perez gets emails from thousands of people a day asking him to play their favorite artist or music video. he can't play them all.

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2008, 07:20:40 am »
it's showing up in a lot more blogs, too.

For example:

Oh, V - I love this video! Even more than I love the actual song. Yes, I'm biased because of the sweet nod to the gays ... and because you toured with Stevie Nicks ... and because you smoked pot every day ... but it's still an amazing video, I swear!

Vanessa Carlton's second single from her Heroes And Thieves album has me loving her all over again - and not longing for "1000 Miles" quite as much. - NewNowNext

http://www.newnownext.com/2008/02/post-20.html

:]
formerly fish_for__stars.

Butz

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2008, 08:00:32 am »
Quote from: "devil in the dark"
guys you have to realize that perez gets emails from thousands of people a day asking him to play their favorite artist or music video. he can't play them all.

Of course I know that! That's why we have to keep sending him e-mails! He said that that's the only way he takes notice of it, out of all those e-mails. Sending one or two isn't gonna do anything.

So keep sending! Perez said it himself. Also I have a feeling he doesn't have interestest in V so we have to evoke some!

Kate

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2008, 08:05:14 am »
Just to give my opinion about the video, I'm quite disappointed! :(
 it's quite bizarre, the atmosphere is strange.....:?
but it's just my opinion...
"This night under stars, well, I call it peace"
"I walk the street with a song in my head"

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2008, 08:13:08 am »
I think the video is great! Like most of you I was hoping for something a bit more, but its really growing on me. The ending is awesome, too.
I did send an email to Perez too. I sent him a few songs  of Nessa's when Harmonium came out, and he actually emailed me back and said thanks for the suggestions and that he liked Vanessa! So i think there's a very good chance that he will post her video.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2008, 08:30:04 am »
Quote from: "Butz"

Of course I know that! That's why we have to keep sending him e-mails! He said that that's the only way he takes notice of it, out of all those e-mails. Sending one or two isn't gonna do anything.

So keep sending! Perez said it himself. Also I have a feeling he doesn't have interestest in V so we have to evoke some!

I was just about to post on that blog! beat me to the punch! and Cavin how trashed were you?!?!?!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

LadyLavender

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2008, 09:32:13 am »

perez has NEVER talked about Vanessa on his blog in the last 8 months that i've been looking at it. i think he knows who she is, but kinda doesn't care  :?

Butz

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:50 am »
Quote from: "LadyLavender"

perez has NEVER talked about Vanessa on his blog in the last 8 months that i've been looking at it. i think he knows who she is, but kinda doesn't care  :?

He mentioned her once where she was posing for a pic with Hilary Clinton. That was the only mention.

Butz

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2008, 10:54:11 am »
Quote from: "Ms.Arwen"
I think the video is great! Like most of you I was hoping for something a bit more, but its really growing on me. The ending is awesome, too.
I did send an email to Perez too. I sent him a few songs  of Nessa's when Harmonium came out, and he actually emailed me back and said thanks for the suggestions and that he liked Vanessa! So i think there's a very good chance that he will post her video.

That's nice to know! So he is interested, awesome! Let's see if will put it up soon.

Barry

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
V's Feet ?
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2008, 11:09:48 am »
Anyone else notice in the video that her feet look kind of weird ?  Like maybe her toes are messed up from the ballet dancing ?  I do love the video, though, V looks ESPECIALLY beautiful in it (except for those feet lol)