Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 661960 times)

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #825 on: June 10, 2011, 12:13:15 pm »
Another tweet from her mgmt: Vanessa will answer your questions at @Uinterview! Submit now to get yours answered! - MGMT uinterview.com/music

so the ones that tried to ask her on livestream and didnt get an answer, maybe its our chance :D
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #826 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:53 pm »
I love how much promo they are doing for her!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: June 10, 2011, 12:15:49 pm »
whoo hooo!
~Sara~

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #828 on: June 10, 2011, 12:23:03 pm »
Asked my question.

Thanks!

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 10, 2011, 12:27:39 pm »
do you have to register or what?
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #830 on: June 10, 2011, 12:32:01 pm »
You have to register with your Twitter/Facebook/Gmail etc. But you can turn that app off afterwards.

beatriz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 10, 2011, 02:53:26 pm »
I asked using facebook. Is there a way to make sure the question was sent? I mean, to see your question somewhere.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 10, 2011, 05:27:34 pm »
Another tweet from her mgmt: Vanessa will answer your questions at @Uinterview! Submit now to get yours answered! - MGMT uinterview.com/music

so the ones that tried to ask her on livestream and didnt get an answer, maybe its our chance :D

Wish granted!

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:25 pm »
Someone out there is listening to us fans! I am so happy that we have another opportunity to submit questions.  I am trying to figure out when the "interview" will actually take place.  If this is in some obvious place, feel free to point me to it! I'd be happy to accept the facepalm moment :-)
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #834 on: June 10, 2011, 07:17:50 pm »
Someone out there is listening to us fans! I am so happy that we have another opportunity to submit questions.  I am trying to figure out when the "interview" will actually take place.  If this is in some obvious place, feel free to point me to it! I'd be happy to accept the facepalm moment :-)

I don't see it either, don't worry!  I'm just trying to think of good questions. Some of mine were answered (like the stationary one) so I don't know.  My husband suggested asking when she first had sex. lol, that's inappropriate right? hehe
~Sara~

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 10, 2011, 08:13:19 pm »
Quote from: sarab
I don't see it either, don't worry!  I'm just trying to think of good questions. Some of mine were answered (like the stationary one) so I don't know.  My husband suggested asking when she first had sex. lol, that's inappropriate right? hehe

ROFL! Totally inappropriate...and wasn't it answered in "White Houses"? Well, I guess that was location, but not age..anyways...that definitely wins the inappropriate award!
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
« Reply #836 on: June 11, 2011, 09:04:08 am »
I don't see it either, don't worry!  I'm just trying to think of good questions. Some of mine were answered (like the stationary one) so I don't know.  My husband suggested asking when she first had sex. lol, that's inappropriate right? hehe

ROFL! Totally inappropriate...and wasn't it answered in "White Houses"? Well, I guess that was location, but not age..anyways...that definitely wins the inappropriate award!

With so many questions over lyrics being discussed, I'd have thought most of us would like to know why is the Owl casting spells that we're under? ;)

Peace

Aaron
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:20:21 am by NESSAussie »

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 11, 2011, 09:24:20 am »
Just submitted 2 questions! eek I hope she answers, though they probably just give her the list and she can pick whichever few she chooses.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #838 on: June 11, 2011, 09:41:19 am »

With so many questions over lyrics being discussed, I'd have thought most of us would like to know why is the Owl casting spells that we're under? ;)

Peace

Aaron

I kind of don't want to know the answer to that.  I have a few theories and I've written an essay that I'd like to give to her.  If my theories are on track, I don't want her to think that I just took what she said and claimed it was my own hypothesizing. But that's just me
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #839 on: June 11, 2011, 11:14:39 am »

Peace

Aaron

Wow. Just read this now, but being the author of the thread discussing this (and being extremely inquisitive about whether she's actually referring Athena's owl, which confirms my theories on her occult obsession ;-) )I already asked this :D

Sorry Sara :/
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...