Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 661900 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #2265 on: October 17, 2013, 07:45:11 am »
I think we should try and stay as positive as we can. Vanessa has understandably cancelled all immediate shows, as has Deer Tick, but all ones after, including the whole November leg of Vanessa's tour are unchanged. Hopefully as you said, it's something relatively minor such as exhaustion, that just requires short term rest, and I desperately hope nothing major for her.

yes i know, staying positive is going to be the way to go. thanks for the reminder   ;)
~Sara~

teresa

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2266 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:37 pm »
I sincerely hope everything's fine and it's not some serious problem. Best of luck Vanessa!

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: October 19, 2013, 03:57:05 pm »
Vanessa tweeted today about how the block option doesn't work well on twitter. There is this crazy person who keeps tweeting her about being raped and killed and all kinds of horrible things. If you look at her tweets and the replies to them you'll see the guy. He is absolutely crazy and is harassing her and saying horrible things. She just posted a pic of her gourd carving and the guy replied to it there. It's disgusting and must be scary for V.

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: October 19, 2013, 04:01:53 pm »
This is some of the stuff he's been tweeting

@chineseracoon7: @VanessaCarlton VANESSA YOU LIE TO THE FBI THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN TO! VANESSA THE WHOLE SEX RING PARTNERS! THEY ARE THE FBI!

@chineseracoon7: @VanessaCarlton THE DEVIL WILL KILL YOU TO KEEP THIS QUIET! AND YOUR FAMILY! AND THANKS TO THE SICK GUY THE FBI IS ON TO YOU!

@chineseracoon7: @VanessaCarlton VANESSA STOP LYING AND TELL EVERYBODY THE TRUTH! YOU ARE ENABLING THE DEVIL TO RAPE !

@chineseracoon7: @vanessacarlton @maquila19 You and your family's life is in GRAVE DANGER. And you know i'm telling the truth.
@chineseracoon7: @vanessacarlton Vanessa I'm I lying ? You call me sick look at you Fucking living and fucking Crackhead Dog's raping you?

There's soooo many more. All so disgusting and creepy. I've reported the tweets so maybe others could too snd twitter could delete him.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #2269 on: October 19, 2013, 04:20:08 pm »
I've reported his tweets as well. I don't understand why twitter isn't doing anything.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: October 19, 2013, 05:39:05 pm »
i know! i've been watching this guy doing it for a while but i didn't think it was affecting vanessa. it's even scaring me! he's like crazy, because he knows things that only fans know right now. so why would a fan do that? if he's not a fan he is a psycho doing google searches on her life to write these tweets, and that's fucking scary! i'm reporting him right now. i think we should all do that.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2271 on: October 20, 2013, 05:19:52 am »
yeah, i mentioned him last week, that's when i noticed it for the first time.  he seems to not like John, I wonder if he is someone affected by whatever his father did to land himself in jail.  either way, he's certifiable and his grammar is bad.  you can still be grammatically correct even on twitter! (you're instead of your for example)  I will try to report him as well.
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2272 on: October 20, 2013, 08:00:37 am »
1. I was hoping it was not a big deal and as someone said I too thought she was ignoring it. Cos honestly sometimes stalkers just want the attention.

2. I'd hate for it to be an over obsessed NESSAholic.

3. I hope someone does do something seriously. Just because she isn't TOOO FAMOUS to have a stalker doesn't mean its not serious. It's serious.

4. I hope the "medical emergency" wasn't actually cos this guy got to close to her or something or she needed to stay out of the limelight for some time.

5. It's idiots like these guys who make an awesome place like twitter where you get to interact with people you adulate a scary place for the celeb and I really hope this doesn't make her stop tweeting.

Sorry for the horrible way this thing's posted.

EDIT: Some NESSAholic (I assume) stood up to the guy and she tweeted at him:
"Vanessa Carlton ‏
@VanessaCarlton 14h
@twolvesfan42 please stop including me on messages to that account. Thanks x"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:03:38 am by joey »
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: October 20, 2013, 10:16:36 am »
1. I was hoping it was not a big deal and as someone said I too thought she was ignoring it. Cos honestly sometimes stalkers just want the attention.

3. I hope someone does do something seriously. Just because she isn't TOOO FAMOUS to have a stalker doesn't mean its not serious. It's serious.

4. I hope the "medical emergency" wasn't actually cos this guy got to close to her or something or she needed to stay out of the limelight for some time.

5. It's idiots like these guys who make an awesome place like twitter where you get to interact with people you adulate a scary place for the celeb and I really hope this doesn't make her stop tweeting.

that's what i thought. not that he got too close to her, but that she was like afraid of going out because of his psychological torture on her. everyone please report him.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2274 on: October 20, 2013, 01:42:49 pm »

that's what i thought. not that he got too close to her, but that she was like afraid of going out because of his psychological torture on her. everyone please report him.

the only area i saw to report him said "report as spam" so i clicked on it but all it did was block him.  does that actually report him?
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: October 20, 2013, 04:17:09 pm »

the only area i saw to report him said "report as spam" so i clicked on it but all it did was block him.  does that actually report him?

i think it does. that's what happened to me too.

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: October 20, 2013, 04:57:48 pm »

the only area i saw to report him said "report as spam" so i clicked on it but all it did was block him.  does that actually report him?

i think it does. that's what happened to me too.

There is a report tweet option that lets you report an abusive tweet and user. The option also allows you to add more than one tweet that the abusive person sent.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:53:37 pm by Onyx »

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2277 on: October 21, 2013, 08:02:19 am »
The account's suspended for now.

Will have to wait till he gets a new handle.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: October 25, 2013, 02:09:44 pm »
Did anyone find out who this guy is?

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: October 25, 2013, 02:12:58 pm »
I've been stalked before, it's not cool.  Really really crazy chick.