Author Topic: Weird dream with Vanessa in it  (Read 3905 times)

Barry

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Weird dream with Vanessa in it
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:07:45 pm »
Part of my dream last night...I walked into a room and Vanessa was in a big bed...alone...and completely covered by a blanket with only her head sticking out.  I walked over to the bed, pulled the bottom of the blanket off her feet, and kissed each of her toes... :-* 
Wonder what this all means ? Anyone good at dream interpretation ?  ???

charmedguy18

Re: Weird dream with Vanessa in it
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:42 pm »
Umm.............
Well.. Heh. You probably are attracted to vanessa.... (don't say anything. be nice. be nice. be nice. grrrr this is difficult)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 06:02:02 pm »
Since that you say that only her head was sticking out, maybe you think that she's beautiful, well she IS, and also that she's covered up might mean that you don't want to pork her, to be blunt about that.The kissing of the toes might reference to a way of worship. IDK That's my take on it.

Barry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 07:03:09 pm »
Since that you say that only her head was sticking out, maybe you think that she's beautiful, well she IS, and also that she's covered up might mean that you don't want to pork her, to be blunt about that.The kissing of the toes might reference to a way of worship. IDK That's my take on it.
This is really true and it makes a lot of sense if you knew me...very, very good.  Thanks !

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 08:26:52 am »
wow
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 08:52:20 am »
rooooootfl.

charmedguy18

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 08:43:46 pm »
Haha interesting dream.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that she was sitting on the floor and I was sitting on there with her and she was talking to me about some new song she was working on..

charmedguy18

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 11:57:15 pm »
Dreams are made of these.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 10:08:54 am by charmedguy18 »

iamcoffee

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/binaland
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:51 pm »
Usually... intimate dreams mean... that you both have something in common or are going to connect or have a friendship. Really sex or something that feels like intimacy in any small form just means a friendship so if you were just kissing toes but felt something then it just means just that. But then again everyone is different.

I once had a dream i was walking with Vanessa on a third story flat and I just saw the tip of a mans head leave down the stairs. I saw Vanessa turn towards me with her head down and I could hear her sobbing. and she walked back I guess her home (a white door). And, I was left standing in the hall way flat wondering WTF!?

You tell me what that means... O.o

Part of my dream last night...I walked into a room and Vanessa was in a big bed...alone...and completely covered by a blanket with only her head sticking out.  I walked over to the bed, pulled the bottom of the blanket off her feet, and kissed each of her toes... :-* 
Wonder what this all means ? Anyone good at dream interpretation ?  ???

charmedguy18

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 04:57:23 pm »
Usually... intimate dreams mean... that you both have something in common or are going to connect or have a friendship. Really sex or something that feels like intimacy in any small form just means a friendship so if you were just kissing toes but felt something then it just means just that. But then again everyone is different.

I once had a dream i was walking with Vanessa on a third story flat and I just saw the tip of a mans head leave down the stairs. I saw Vanessa turn towards me with her head down and I could hear her sobbing. and she walked back I guess her home (a white door). And, I was left standing in the hall way flat wondering WTF!?

You tell me what that means... O.o

All I am saying is I think you might be a bit empathetic. And the dream wasn't really supposed to be esoteric if you just look at what she is doing I'm sure you'll figure it out. :)

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 11:56:29 pm »
That's an odd dream.
I supose the kissing-of-toes relates definitely of some kinda of adoration towards her.
I dont have the less idea what the extra head means, anyhow.

Cool dream ;)
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

SylvanHistorian30

• Willing and Able to... Run
  • All I Seem to Feel is Light . . .
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - earl_dominic_18
    • View Profile
    • bishop-myriel43 on deviantART
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 09:00:05 am »
I dreamed I was helping her write song lyrics. And we argued a lot in the process (lol)
Miracles DO happen! =)

View my literary works:
http://bishop-myriel43.deviantart.com/