Author Topic: You guys DO realise....  (Read 12376 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: You guys DO realise....
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 01:10:03 pm »
please go back and read my post....i was refering to HippieSongBirds claim that "fans can be crazy"...you totally misunderstood what I was trying to put across.  I also thought if you have a conversation like that with someone who is tied-in with Vanessa it should be kept between you and that person...not posted about on her public forums...which could easier be a reason for her lack-of-posts/presense.  thats all i was saying. 

ps: what did i originally do?  you're making no sense.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:13:02 pm by nutnlp »
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

HippieSongBird

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • I can't tell them apart anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 01:24:41 pm »
Guys,
Peace, Love, and Happiness.   :D
Everything is love and love is everything.
I meant nothing personal in what I said, I was being general, I was just saying if I was in V's shoes, I would be reclusive too.
I was stained by a role in a day not my own,
cause I've seen Twilight.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 01:30:33 pm »
Guys,
Peace, Love, and Happiness.   :D
Everything is love and love is everything.
I meant nothing personal in what I said, I was being general, I was just saying if I was in V's shoes, I would be reclusive too.

I agree...I was stating my opinion and he wants to pick me apart.  I just think what is talked about between 2 people should stay that way especially when the person(subject matter) is not present to defend themselves or agree.  thats all.  love! :)
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

NolitaUnicorn

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mandydstrawberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 10:09:01 pm »
All I know is that only she knows for sure  ;D

Obviously. But it's easy to read between the lines........

Honestly when I heard about the incident it made me feel really really sad because it appears that she could possibly be moving along some downward spiral of depression or breakdown. But after thinking about it a bit, it really hit me.........and it really made me giggle. Obviously she hates the old good-girl persona and what better way to fight that than dropping the F-bomb in front of thousands of people. I mean this small event got her some good press, and as they say........there's no such thing as bad pub....yadda yadda. I can't imagine she felt very comfortable in that group of uptight assholes anyway.
Personally I'm glad she did it on a certain level. I've never been a big fan of the Disney Corporation and the conservative happy-fairytale bullshit they try to pass off as real entertainment.....so anyone who pisses them off in such a blatant in-your-face way......intentional or not get's huge points in my book!

Oh and all your folks who keep bringing up the fact that there where children around and were perminantly scarred by her horrible inhumane language-----------try spending 10 minutes in a grade school cafeteria and you will hear 20x worse than the most perverted thing Vanessa's mind could possibly conceive. Protect the children? Fucking. Please. And this is coming from a me as a MOM.

FUCKING FIGHT THE FUCKING POWER V!!!!!  :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 10:15:58 pm by NolitaUnicorn »

***Boycott The Superficial***
Be my friend on myspace!!!!http://www.myspace.com/mandydstrawberry

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 06:25:13 am »
i agree...fuck the children lol...an f bomb or s bomb is nothing these days....butttttttttt "I've never been a big fan of the Disney Corporation and the conservative happy-fairytale bullshit they try to pass off as real entertainment"  thats exactly what h&t's is...so i totally understand why they asked her to play.  so i think if she didn't want to play disney she oughta throw a couple of those 'bombs' into her songs now and then....i can see why they'd hire here...she doesn't cuss, she has a clean image...everything disney supports.  the disney gig aside the cussing at concerts is so fake n' forced anyhow.  the fact that she said she was "so fired" was proof that they breifed her before the show on rules n' shit.  this didn't get any press besides a couple blogs talking about it...

..hopefully we get some new music soon.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 06:27:49 am by nutnlp »

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 08:27:01 am »
*giggle*

You guys are so right :D Who the hell cares. People curse all the time and children will hear a cuss word no matter how hard you try to protect them. I mean eventually they will hear the f words and what not.

Speaking of the F bomb, I heard that the governor of Delaware said the F word when he thought the mic was NOT on but it was XD;

NolitaUnicorn

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mandydstrawberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 10:43:01 am »
*giggle*

You guys are so right :D Who the hell cares. People curse all the time and children will hear a cuss word no matter how hard you try to protect them. I mean eventually they will hear the f words and what not.

Speaking of the F bomb, I heard that the governor of Delaware said the F word when he thought the mic was NOT on but it was XD;

And don't forget the Fbomb Joe Biden just dropped on national television just the other day! You don't see him getting fired do you? Seriously, people who get offended by profanity just need to kill themselves.

***Boycott The Superficial***
Be my friend on myspace!!!!http://www.myspace.com/mandydstrawberry

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 11:51:27 am »
lol why does your avatar remind me of the michael jackson album cover for 'dangerous'? lol

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 09:44:19 pm »
lol yeah really! I'm used to it so I could care less really.

xxlovelyxx

• AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 06:41:55 pm »
you guys seriously need to get over it because its obvious vanessa does not care.