Author Topic: "Singer-songwriter Vanessa Carlton bitten by 9-month-old pit bull while jogging"  (Read 11918 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
This is unfortunate. The justice system fails again.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
This is unfortunate. The justice system fails again.

What do you mean?
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
Holy crap I bet she's PISSED.

& this looks really bad from a press standpoint.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Sounds like she identified the wrong dog.

Anne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • ♥[VC]♥
    • ICQ Messenger - 572833880
    • MSN Messenger - anniegiacobello@msn.com
    • View Profile
oh no poor dog and poor Vanessa :(
"I think Vanessa is one of the good ones..."-Stevie Nicks ♥

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I don't know...this seems fishy...how would she identify the wrong dog? Are there rabid pitbulls running around that area?
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
It seems fishy to me too. Not that I wanted the dog to die or anything, but what are the chances that she got bit by a different dog that just happened to look exactly like these people's dog? Poor V  :-[

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
It seems fishy to me too. Not that I wanted the dog to die or anything, but what are the chances that she got bit by a different dog that just happened to look exactly like these people's dog? Poor V  :-[

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. Surely, there's no much dogs around that area who just look like that particular dog.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
I noticed quite a few people tweeting about this. It annoys me so much that stuff likes that makes the press just because she's a singer, and people can spout really dumb, mean and uninformed shit. Of course someone wouldn't try to have a dog put down out of spite. Maybe she did identify the wrong dog, but she's only human. She was trying to do the right thing, the dog survived so let it go! I see the family have even set up a website selling "save Bella" t-shirts and other such crap. I bet they're loving milking this. It's only because she is a singer that this got any attention for them, yet feel the need to immaturely insult her and drag it out. Jees, ever heard of taking the high road...

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
Yeah I agree.. :( This sucks. Ah well. Never was a fan of pit bulls tbh.

Serentic

• AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Oh, sorry Vanessa. You know that dog that bit you, who you brought back to its owner? Yeah, that wasn't Bella, even though the owner admitted it was Bella and put it in a freaking quarantine for 10 days, before scheduling it to be euthanized. No, it couldn't possibly because the bite wounds, which have already healed considerably, don't match her teeth. Also, the crazy dog lady that took her in says Bella's very timid but playful, which in itself is an oxymoron. She says that the dog doesn't seem like it would bite, possibly because it's so messed up from a 10-day quarantine to do anything but lie there in a doggy-style fetal position. Sorry, go find another dog."