Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 341818 times)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11
« Reply #630 on: March 07, 2011, 06:29:08 pm »
I haven't seen any outside but I have my own :D

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #631 on: March 07, 2011, 09:13:51 pm »
Lol there are ALWAYS rabbits in my backyard around spring/summer. I saw soo many of them last year, haha

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #632 on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:25 pm »
Haha lucky. Our bunnies are probably well in hiding or eaten... We have a lot of wildlife haha. @mixedanthony, I know this doesn't really relate but I'm seriously in love with your signature.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2011, 11:30:52 am »
I was kinda bored and decided to go through V's past blogs from 2005. That was so funny and interesting to read since we're now in the "future" :) At some point she writes about listening to My Morning Jacket, how amazing :) Funny cause every album (well maybe not the first one) she does exactly what she wants and I think that deserves a lot of respect as she's in the music industry. Can't wait for the Rabbits :) 

lydia

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 10, 2011, 12:33:31 pm »
I was kinda bored and decided to go through V's past blogs from 2005. That was so funny and interesting to read since we're now in the "future" :) At some point she writes about listening to My Morning Jacket, how amazing :) Funny cause every album (well maybe not the first one) she does exactly what she wants and I think that deserves a lot of respect as she's in the music industry. Can't wait for the Rabbits :) 
Definitely.  That's something great about her, she knows what she wants to do for her albums and she doesn't let anyone else tell her what to do with them, especially with ROTR.  She's making that album her way, without any big record companies telling her what to do, and I definetly respect her for that. :)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 10, 2011, 07:49:21 pm »
Definitely.  That's something great about her, she knows what she wants to do for her albums and she doesn't let anyone else tell her what to do with them, especially with ROTR.  She's making that album her way, without any big record companies telling her what to do, and I definetly respect her for that. :)

The courage to break away from her record company twice just to follow her true music, that's brave. And that bravery deserves respect.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

OPENROAD

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 10, 2011, 09:01:24 pm »

The courage to break away from her record company twice just to follow her true music, that's brave. And that bravery deserves respect.

+1

Very much respect her for doing so, it is so refreshing to see someone do that in this day and age, it makes her music all that more special.
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2011, 05:54:59 pm »
Don't know if this point was brought up or not but the first official day of summer is June 21st
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2011, 09:42:44 pm »
Don't know if this point was brought up or not but the first official day of summer is June 21st

That's the first thing I said! I'm all about the seasons and nature. That's why I predicted way back in November March 21st (though the euqinox is actually the 20th) for the release.  Now I say that date for her first single.
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2011, 12:50:30 pm »

That's the first thing I said! I'm all about the seasons and nature. That's why I predicted way back in November March 21st (though the euqinox is actually the 20th) for the release.  Now I say that date for her first single.
Oh I so hope your right!! Its so hard waiting :|

lydia

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2011, 01:01:12 pm »

Oh I so hope your right!! Its so hard waiting :|
I really hope you're right!
The 21st is in about a week, so we'll know soon.  :)
And if a single doesn't come out that day.. maybe at least some news? I hope so!!

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2011, 01:31:37 pm »
I'm really hoping she'll have more tweets or something(:
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #642 on: March 18, 2011, 11:31:45 am »
I've just seen this on a release schedule for the UK :o

We get it a day before you guys!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email