Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 341689 times)

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #300 on: December 03, 2010, 10:28:48 am »
Besides Rabbits on the Run, I'm eagerly awaiting the new Jack's Mannequin, Britney Spears, and Evanescence albums next year.
wow. someone who is a fan of britney spears and vanessa at the same time... its not something easy to find. hahaha.
ps: i'm a fan of britney too, so i'm not being rude or anything. it's just that vanessa and britney have waaaaay different styles.

I'd get bored if I listened to nothing but the same style of music all the time  :D Britney and Vanessa each have something unique and special that I can appreciate, but finding fans of both is hard to come by :) Nice to meet you!

mysticalmists

• LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 03, 2010, 01:08:48 pm »
This is a late response to LauraH (on page 19 xD), but I think there is an instrumental only version of White Houses? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeIj4YXw7kA

Not sure if it's official, but if anyone wants the mp3, let me know and I'll upload it :)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #302 on: December 03, 2010, 02:20:58 pm »
Hey, if anyone wants her new songs, i have some very good ones. theyre very clean sounding. just reply if your intirested!

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 03, 2010, 03:52:37 pm »
Besides Rabbits on the Run, I'm eagerly awaiting the new Jack's Mannequin, Britney Spears, and Evanescence albums next year.
wow. someone who is a fan of britney spears and vanessa at the same time... its not something easy to find. hahaha.
ps: i'm a fan of britney too, so i'm not being rude or anything. it's just that vanessa and britney have waaaaay different styles.

Lmao really?, this coming from a person who is a fan of V, Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson does not make sense to me xd  as if those were something alike with V : )
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 04:01:54 pm by Weisz »
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #304 on: December 04, 2010, 05:54:05 am »
I have never even given LL a chance really..I don't want to feed into her hype and contribute to her drug habit.  Generally, if I hear something I like, I research the artist a little then usually get stuck on that person/group for months.  I rarely listen to the radio! So I'm glad I've gotten some input from otherss on a different thread of artist to check out.  Thanks all!
~Sara~

janwar

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - janwar_carlton
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 06, 2010, 02:59:11 pm »

yeah i'm fan of Britney & Vanessa too.... even though their styles are different.... both of them really have a great music.....

Ps : Britney & Vanessa will have a new album on 2011 (Can't wait)....
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:02:03 pm by janwar »

barefootonbeaches

• Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 06, 2010, 06:04:41 pm »
I have never even given LL a chance really..I don't want to feed into her hype and contribute to her drug habit.  Generally, if I hear something I like, I research the artist a little then usually get stuck on that person/group for months.  I rarely listen to the radio! So I'm glad I've gotten some input from otherss on a different thread of artist to check out.  Thanks all!

Oh my gosh, I totally do that too! I like to know some background about the artist before I start buying. I don't listen to the radio either because they never play what I want to hear. I have an ipod instead. :)
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2010, 07:15:54 pm »
I have an ipod instead. :)
Same lol

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 06, 2010, 08:35:55 pm »

Lmao really?, this coming from a person who is a fan of V, Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson does not make sense to me xd  as if those were something alike with V : )

hahaha, i know, i know. so, i mean it's not easy to find someone like me. cuz there's a long bridge between vanessa and lindsay. but somehow both of them are my passions. :)

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2010, 01:40:36 pm »
I guess she's not releasing it in March :( I think we'd have heard something by now.

Serentic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - serentic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2010, 03:16:12 pm »
I guess she's not releasing it in March :( I think we'd have heard something by now.

Not necessarily.. Artists sometimes wait before they start promoting. Radiohead waited until 10 days before their album 'In Rainbows' came out to say anything. And Nessa isn't one to announce anything, anyhow.

charmed23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2010, 08:20:04 pm »
Lmao really?, this coming from a person who is a fan of V, Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson does not make sense to me xd  as if those were something alike with V : )

Im fan, at least ex-fan, of Britney, Ashlee, Lindsay, Hilary Duff etc. those that you would probably identify as talentless, commercial, industrial, retarded, plastic singers.
at the same time I love, or used 2, Vanessa Carlton, Michelle Branch, Garbage, Jewel etc. those that you would probably feel safe to name as "my favorite singers cause they are real artists who sing/write/produce their own music with great talents."

yup welcome to the real world of music lovers. we love music and we are not afraid to love whatever fits out ears and we say that out loud to those who think they are superior and condescending because they "only listen to true music by true singers"

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #312 on: December 20, 2010, 05:19:13 pm »
lol what the fuck has happened to vanessa carlton's fans?
Joe

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 20, 2010, 08:29:47 pm »

Seriously.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 20, 2010, 11:14:47 pm »

Seriously.

What exactly are you two referring to?