Author Topic: New Official Website  (Read 93423 times)

djNessa

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: New Official Website
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2010, 11:10:40 pm »
Just had a thought...maybe the site will be "unveiled" at 12:00 AM on New Years Day. It is the year of the Rabbit after all;)

ooOOOooo that'd be nice. However, isn't that the Chinese Calender and  aren't their New Year celebration dates different than ours?

They are...but maybe she'll overlook that and do it anyways haha:P

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2010, 11:34:46 pm »
Just had a thought...maybe the site will be "unveiled" at 12:00 AM on New Years Day. It is the year of the Rabbit after all;)

ooOOOooo that'd be nice. However, isn't that the Chinese Calender and  aren't their New Year celebration dates different than ours?

They are...but maybe she'll overlook that and do it anyways haha

Gosh, we can only dream....
we've been doing a lot of that lately..
~Sara~

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2011, 05:29:07 pm »

Ooh good point, it is the year of the rabbit coming up! :) The Chinese Calendar starts in mid-February~

laughing.  out. loud.  it seems to me that it IS handwritten..................

It is, lol.

I can't keep up with half the stuff on here! :lol:
Seconded haha xD

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2011, 03:21:27 am »
Does anyone remember how long (or if) the site was under construction when Heros and Thieves came out?  I was not a memeber of either site and did not follow as closely as I am these days.  I'm just wondering if there would be a correlation and when we can expect the new site to be up and a single...?
~Sara~

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2011, 05:01:29 pm »
It was a picture of Vanessa *the red dress one against the tree from H+T* and her name and said coming soon. I know board members took print screens of it, Kulp, I think too some. Correct me if I am wrong. :). Thought that was a while back so I doubt anyone still has them.

But that said, I don't think one can really expect for the site to be back in the same time that it took for it to be back during H+T. It could be longer, or shorter. 

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2011, 05:02:51 pm »
I was WAY wrong. It is a picture from Harmonium era and it says watch for updates. I will post a link to the picture : ).

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2011, 05:10:02 pm »
http://i55.tinypic.com/b5fdy8.jpg There is the link to the picture. In the empty black space was a countdown to the album I believe. The coming soon was put up on June 25th of 2007 and was not updated with the Heroes and Thieves site until October 10th 2007. So it took about 3 and a half months give or take.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 05:12:34 pm by itsthefiveofus »

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2011, 05:31:01 pm »
http://i55.tinypic.com/b5fdy8.jpg There is the link to the picture. In the empty black space was a countdown to the album I believe. The coming soon was put up on June 25th of 2007 and was not updated with the Heroes and Thieves site until October 10th 2007. So it took about 3 and a half months give or take.

Well that sounds promising because it's been just about that long the site has been down...maybe we can expect news by Feb...hey, isn't that the Chinese new year too??  I wonder if she really did plan it all out this way or if it's all coincidence!
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2011, 01:27:48 am »

Well that sounds promising because it's been just about that long the site has been down...maybe we can expect news by Feb...hey, isn't that the Chinese new year too??  I wonder if she really did plan it all out this way or if it's all coincidence!

Maybe she's working unto something.

I really hope that the "soon" in her website won't be that long.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2011, 06:26:01 am »
I had a dream last night that the site was ready!  It didn't look like what I imagined, it was totally different. But it was still ready.  In the dream I was searching to find when a single was going to come out and I was on the brink of finding it when I woke up!  Dreams always end when the good stuff gets started!  Hopefully our dreams will come true within the next week or two.
~Sara~

moonvalley138

• AOL Instant Messenger - ritzbitz111397
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2011, 08:07:01 pm »
omg...I too had a Vanessa dream last night. At first I in was in the city where I met up with her and I was happy to see her. Then we ended up in the woods I think back home here in pa and we were talking about horses lol...any who...I asked her when the album would be coming out and she told me in April =D I'm gonna make a guess and say April 19th. =] <3

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2011, 08:27:43 am »
oh but that is hitler's birthday! and way too long to wait!
~Sara~

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2011, 08:05:11 pm »
gordonlangley.co.uk

^website to the guy who designed the page that is up now at vanessacarlton.com
Don't think its a coincidence that he's from the UK. Seeing that shes been working on the album in London and all

more info: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/gordonlangley

I'm pretty sure he will end up designing the final site once the coming soon is taken down.
Will have to wait and see.

Wicked

• View Profile
New Video/Interview
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2011, 02:32:03 pm »
Maybe I'm late for writing this, but I didn't see a topic about it.
I love the new video on her website. I'm excited!!!

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2011, 02:35:01 pm »
GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!!

something's happening at vanessacarlton.com

http://vanessacarlton.com/
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the