Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Dream  (Read 27252 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Dream
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:37 am »
thanks for sharing! I like knowing I'm not the only with her in my dreams. LOL! 
And certainly you would have nailed the line!   8)
~Sara~

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2011, 10:25:58 pm »
Omg definitely not.
Peace
Adriann

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 12:09:58 pm »
I remembered one I had a few nights ago, although this was more of a nightmare:

I knocked on Vanessa's door and she opened it. It looked like she just got out the shower because her hair's wet (brushed to the side on one of her shoulders) and she's in a towel. She says "yeah?" and I'm speechless. So all I can do is sing "and beauty stands before me..." and she looks at me weird and slams the door shut in my face.

Then it faded into another dream.

Amy Alexandra

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - amy@willcoxcorvette.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 12:57:21 pm »
Last night I had a dream that I listened to thirty second samples of every song on the album, and that those two bonus tracks that were listed on Wikipedia were there. All I remember hearing was IDWTBAB and the piano from Fairweather Friends, though. I was so excited, haha.

I had another dream forever ago where I listened to the whole album at night while trying to sleep, and it was much, much longer than it really is. Also, TTFS wasn't on it, and I was very disappointed since I think it's probably going to be my favorite. :(

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011, 07:45:46 pm »
Know what? I had a dream too about Bride. I was listening to the song. It actually sounded good.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2011, 08:15:10 pm »
With all the excitement of the new video I forgot to post this.

My Third dream in less than a week  :o and you guys are all in it,even though I don't know what you look like  ;D

Anyway Vanessa is doing a special gig especially for Nessaholics in London, the venue is quite small and dark, no stage in the place so we are basically right beside her, she goes to play her first song, but the electrics in the place don't work so her keyboard and microphone don't work. She starts to cry  :( and softly says how sorry she is, and that she wanted this to be very special for us, but will have to cancel.

Someone shouts out angrily  :o that we have come all this way to see her and  that the very least she can do is have her photo taken with us. So she agrees to, I have my camera with me and go to hand it to one of you guys when it is my turn, and the female nessaholic says not to worry that she has a camera and will take the photo with her camera, so she does, it is supposed to be a digital camera but when the photo is taken and I go to view the picture, it is not a digital camera, it is one of those old cameras that you have to put the film in, except she hasn't put the film in properly, so my photo with Vanessa will not turn out, I'm totally devastated  :'( :'(
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:17:29 pm by OPENROAD »
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2011, 06:20:18 pm »
I've had four dreams with Vanessa in them.
1. I was in my german class then Vanessa started to teach our class, then she started to sing ATM and so did the whole class.

2. I was in a mall on a balcony type thing. Vanessa was standing next to me, then we both started to do pull-ups on the railing (I have no clue where this came from)  :P

3. I dreamt that she lived next to me. I was standing outside of her door waiting for her to come out, then I started to go back to my house. I turn around and she comes out of her house with an angry look on her face. When she sees me she has an "Aww" look on her face (I don't know why)  :P She signed a piece of paper in pencil, then in pen. Next she signed a white board twice. Then she was using that gell glitter and made a very fancy drawing (that took forever!)
Then I woke up and relized that I never met her and she didn't sign anything  :'(

4. Vanessa was playing the piano in the middle of a house. Then either Dr.Grey(big grey) Or Dr.Yang from Grey's Anatomy go up to her while she's playing the piano and stick a shot in her arm. And I just stood there like.... ???.....  (weird dream  :P )
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:24:50 pm by Onyx »

Rekky

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2011, 03:08:17 am »
Last night I dreamed with two dates: September 2nd and October 1st. I think that they were dates of singles, maybe single release and the video release.

Onyx

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2011, 07:06:15 pm »
Vanessa has once again been front and center in a dream of mine.  She was doing a show and started with White Houses.  She started doing the introduction to the song but mixed it up some and at one point was playing with her elbows (and still sounded fantastic) and at another point she put a pencil under a piano key; the resulting sound was some what staccato (but also sounded fantastic) Then she began the song.  That song never actually finished in my dream.  Instead her hair was all of a sudden blond and in an up-do with a barrette/hair clip on the side of her head.  Then she began singing a new song.  She was about two lines in when hands appeared on her head touching the hair clip.  She stopped singing and a body appeared (owner of the hands)  It was a man, her manager or something and he said there was a malfunction of the hair clip which was part microphone and they had to stop.  Then Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt came down the aisle and to the stage.  They were sporting a young baby and English accents and proceeded to do a live action skit of some sort.  They asked Vanessa to play a part and then they said she should be in the movie, even though she would be made into a large bug, mostly digital, she would named in the credits. 
That is where Vanessa's part in the dream ends!
AHHH! I'm dying of laughter!! LOL! THE WHOLE THING...elbows...hair clip...hands...Brad and Angelina....I'm literally crying from laughing so hard... :D I don't even know if that dream was funny to you. But the way I pictured it made me nearly fall of my chair from laughing!  :D

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2011, 08:58:00 pm »
Vanessa has once again been front and center in a dream of mine.  She was doing a show and started with White Houses.  She started doing the introduction to the song but mixed it up some and at one point was playing with her elbows (and still sounded fantastic) and at another point she put a pencil under a piano key; the resulting sound was some what staccato (but also sounded fantastic) Then she began the song.  That song never actually finished in my dream.  Instead her hair was all of a sudden blond and in an up-do with a barrette/hair clip on the side of her head.  Then she began singing a new song.  She was about two lines in when hands appeared on her head touching the hair clip.  She stopped singing and a body appeared (owner of the hands)  It was a man, her manager or something and he said there was a malfunction of the hair clip which was part microphone and they had to stop.  Then Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt came down the aisle and to the stage.  They were sporting a young baby and English accents and proceeded to do a live action skit of some sort.  They asked Vanessa to play a part and then they said she should be in the movie, even though she would be made into a large bug, mostly digital, she would named in the credits. 
That is where Vanessa's part in the dream ends!
AHHH! I'm dying of laughter!! LOL! THE WHOLE THING...elbows...hair clip...hands...Brad and Angelina....I'm literally crying from laughing so hard... :D I don't even know if that dream was funny to you. But the way I pictured it made me nearly fall of my chair from laughing!  :D

LOL I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I didn't even realize it was my dream  you had responded too, at first.  I don't remember it that well now!  Too bad because it sounds AWESOME.
~Sara~

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »
I had a dream...lol

But I don't know where I was, but I saw her somewhere and she was sitting down and I got all excited and was like ah! omg i love you and you're music...blah blah blah and then she was going to leave but i asked her if she would wait while i went to look for camera. and she agreed so off i go. and it took me FOREVER. there were so many distractions, but i finally got the camera. and so i went back in the same direction of where i had seen her then i turn and look out a window and she is driving off. And then i woke up and was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I didn't get the picture!!! ):

:D
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Onyx

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2011, 07:25:56 am »
I was looking at a Birdseye veiw of a highway that only Vanessa and Victor was on. They were on a piece of metal, that I guess was a car. ( back to normal veiw) Then her and some other dude arrive at a house with a gate. When the dude opens the gate she says "Once you close that gate the contract goes into effect." Then he wasn't going to close it, but he did. After that she was just looking at some people at the house.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:54:31 am by Onyx »

raacheeel

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2011, 10:41:11 am »
3rd dream this week. I was in line to meet her and she was going to sign my songbooks and album sleeves, and then i woke up :(

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2011, 05:25:49 pm »
How cool.. hahaha! I agree. Dreams can be so disappointing. They really do lead you on, and they're just appear so realistic! I had a dream where I met V again, but this time I was at one of her shows, and later when the show ended, I snuck backstage and was able to talk to her and play some piano for her. Definitely a dream. Heh.

raacheeel

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2011, 06:53:26 pm »
^ i feel that im not worthy to meet her and that she'll just look at me as some freak who knows how to play her songs, but then again she could be flattered haha