Author Topic: Carousel Music Video (update: now online, reply #116)  (Read 94636 times)

georgina

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Carousel Music Video (update: now online, reply #116)
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2011, 06:36:50 pm »
it's working for me now! thank god, now i can actually send it to people and post it on my facebook

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2011, 06:53:11 pm »

Manny

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2011, 06:56:11 pm »
by the way when I was watching the bridge it made me think of first line of 'More than this'.  Also, in that white dress, I think she looks like a bride.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 07:00:26 pm by Manuel »

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2011, 07:02:26 pm »
previous link didn't work for me, but this one did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0FlbeIFwE
formerly fish_for__stars.

Manny

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2011, 07:05:28 pm »
previous link didn't work for me, but this one did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0FlbeIFwE

something curious just happened.  I wasnt logged in youtube and none of them worked for them, after I logged in both of them worked.

Torey

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
While this song has hit close to home for me lyrically, it's also served me in two other ways as well: as closure (V's words are the words I had trouble articulating) in part of a healing process and striking as a spiritual chord. The songs that fall most personally to me are those which I feel most connected to and, as a result, carry a feeling of spirituality. This song was the first part, but this video? It's just undeniably brilliant. That camp fire and trampoline scene? The candles hitting the other? Majestic, through and through.

On another note, this woman is lovely through and through. Honestly, she couldn't shine any brighter. So beautiful! I just want to hug her.

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2011, 07:07:31 pm »
this was the most natural feeling and pure music video i've ever seen of vanessa. it's so gorgeous and she looks absolutely stunning =)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2011, 07:22:32 pm »
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS.

Vanessa is BEAUTIFUL. Is she getting more and more beautiful in every video?

While this song has hit close to home for me lyrically, it's also served me in two other ways as well: as closure (V's words are the words I had trouble articulating) in part of a healing process and striking as a spiritual chord. The songs that fall most personally to me are those which I feel most connected to and, as a result, carry a feeling of spirituality. This song was the first part, but this video? It's just undeniably brilliant. That camp fire and trampoline scene? The candles hitting the other? Majestic, through and through.

On another note, this woman is lovely through and through. Honestly, she couldn't shine any brighter. So beautiful! I just want to hug her.

You got every word right. This is so beautiful that it makes you feel surreal.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2011, 07:23:47 pm »

neither link working here
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »

neither link working here

I'm trying to upload the video to my Youtube. Hopefully that'll work.... I'm making it private, so.....

P.M. me for the link. Many people will view it if I post it here, thus the possibility of being blocked. again. I wanna keep it a secret. Hopefully it'll work that way.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 07:49:47 pm by [sobriquet] »

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2011, 07:52:13 pm »
It's an awesome video. You really have to watch the Vevo video to appreciate it, the other one is kind of choppy since it is a lower resolution.  ;D
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2011, 07:57:26 pm »
The video had a very ethereal vibe to it. I felt like I was in a dreamlike state, when I was watching it.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2011, 08:56:06 pm »
Does anyone feel she's kinda um... "owl"ing herself all over the place?

I am EXTREMELY curious now.

WHY IS THE OWL CASTING SPELLS THAT WE'RE UNDER??!??!?!?!?!

Love the video. Love the corda! The crescendo just explodes in your face with the visualization... the trampoline and the twirling.... sigh...

If I do not EVER get married, it's because I'm in LOVE with her.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2011, 08:57:01 pm »

Love the video. Love the corda! The crescendo just explodes in your face with the visualization... the trampoline and the twirling.... sigh...

I second this.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2011, 09:42:52 pm »

YES.  I said this  :
Quote from: sarab on Today at 11:38:43 am
perching on the stumps, she like a bird, like an owl, her hands look like talons (beautiful, elegant talons) so she is the owl casting the spells.  I know I'm a bit weird.  just a thought.

My thoughts .. i have a whole thing on it a few page back, but to expand on this particular sentiment, I feel like she is the Priestess doing her ritual at night to the moon, to the earth.  Or, that she is a Woman, connecting to herself and to the world and she's powerful and "casting spells" (but not necessarily spells in the spell sense, more like...she's coming to realizations through these medatations and pondering she is doing about life and love and the result is that she knows that love will come back around again and all she has to do is listen and love everything around her and inside of her.  So she herself is the owl casting spells because she is meditating on all these concepts and coming to realizations... I'm not sure if I am able to express what I mean very well.  I have more thoughts about her being both owl and rabbit mostly because we are nature, nature is us and we are all one.  We tear ourselves down and we build ourselves up and they have to catch us before the can kill us, so keep running and searching and trying to find yourself!
~Sara~