Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 104596 times)

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2007, 08:30:51 am »
I just read at perez that her website now works as a way for fans to send britney support through her rehab days:

http://www.britneyspears.com/

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2007, 06:44:43 pm »
cool thanks, i just left her one. if mine makes it i'll be Laura E. from Murrieta, CA

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2007, 06:25:58 pm »
I used to like her and stuff but than I got wise and started to listen to way better music hence VANESSA! so yeah

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
  • Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2007, 08:44:25 pm »
LOL ^

no one can top britney. she was the first in american 90s pop and shell be the best like always

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2007, 08:46:58 pm »
I'm tired of this hot mess of a woman. She needs to really clean up her act, if not for herself, for her children. She's become scum, trailer trash, garbage..she will never ever regain her image now. She's on her way with Lindsay Lohan and her "It wasn't my cocaine, I was just holding it for my friend, I swear!" crap.  :roll:

Oh, and Britney, not all that great people. I was never into her, and she kind of came and went quickly.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2007, 08:51:16 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
I'm tired of this hot mess of a woman. She needs to really clean up her act, if not for herself, for her children. She's become scum, trailer trash, garbage..she will never ever regain her image now. She's on her way with Lindsay Lohan and her "It wasn't my cocaine, I was just holding it for my friend, I swear!" crap.  :roll:

Oh, and Britney, not all that great people. I was never into her, and she kind of came and went quickly.

=(

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2007, 08:56:03 pm »
Quote from: "luxbabylux"

=(

eh not a fan I was but I moved on....I do think shes good for entertainment like dancing and stuff but thats about it.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2007, 04:32:04 pm »
Mental illness tends to not show up until a person reaches their twenties. I am starting to think that Britney is clinically crazy. i hope she gets the help she needs.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2007, 04:38:51 pm »
Aww, I feel bad for her babies. jk Their mommy might go crazy, (as if she isn't already). I really do hope that Britney'll get better and not attack cars with umbrellas anymore, or give an interview in the bathroom.

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2007, 04:41:46 pm »
Britney has consistently put out passable pop music throughout her career. However fake her voice sounded on In The Zone, it was good pop stuff. If she's with good producers for this next album, then I think she may have another hit, sadly enough. She's definitely getting a lot of press. I have a feeling that some of this is a PR stunt, to be honest.

Oh, and she's going crazy. But that's how we love our celebs her in Amurrica!
Joe

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2007, 07:31:04 pm »
She is so pretty

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2007, 08:08:04 pm »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
She is so pretty

you'd probably look worse if you shaved your head and had a paparazzi take a photo of you without you knowing.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2007, 03:21:14 am »
Haha, it was just a joke, don't be so sensitive.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2007, 03:34:32 am »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
Haha, it was just a joke, don't be so sensitive.

I thought it was a hilarious joke

And wait is britney releasing more music? I assumed the music was lost with the hair...

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2007, 03:41:59 am »

hey no way! Come on you never jammed out to baby one more time in front of the mirror?? And weren't you like oh my god I didn't know a chair could dance or omg how did she pull off all of that red leather?! Holy shit is she blonde again? or Look you can see that scar in her armpit?? And oh my god how much did she sweat in that one video... shit! And Toxic was a total high school dance song. Britney is a culture icon. You don't have to like her to see that