Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 104542 times)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #285 on: August 31, 2007, 05:06:37 pm »
*awkward bump* I just found out that Britney has a new single out, "Gimme More". Produced by Timbaland's protege. Awesome beats and bass line too but the overall song... you decide.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rNqLlqrgfOU

By the way, the first line is... "It's Britney, bitch."  :?

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #286 on: August 31, 2007, 05:35:09 pm »
It's gona be a huge hit. Its been released for one day only and its already #78 on the radio.

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #287 on: August 31, 2007, 06:34:01 pm »
I have faith that Brit will get her crazy sorted out and will make a comeback of sorts. She's alienated too many people to sell as many albums as she previously had, but I am a forgiving person.
Joe

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #288 on: August 31, 2007, 07:13:27 pm »
I wish this song will be a hit. I think Britney needs to get a hold of herself and maybe this song can help her somehow.

Production of the song is great, not really a fan of Britney though.  :)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #289 on: August 31, 2007, 07:26:27 pm »
Just heard the new song...and I really don't listen to that type of music and most of the time its like um....whatever..but the song was not like that bad but not great either on a scale from 1-10 mabey a 6 1/2 to 7.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #290 on: August 31, 2007, 11:12:59 pm »
I think it's fantastic and it's gonna be huge.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #291 on: September 04, 2007, 11:27:04 am »
oh em gee the song is amazing! i listen to it on repeat. i <3 britney and i KNEW she was going to come back. i never doubted her for a second. yayyy

it's britney bitch

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #292 on: September 04, 2007, 11:57:07 am »
There's no other like her. I love her.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2007, 08:19:12 am »
MTV just confirmed her performing at the VMA's on Sunday. I'm SOOOO excited, I don't think anyone realizes. My friend and I wanted to get tickets, but they were $10,000. NICE. So I'm having a VMA party and everyone has to dress up and we're just going to pretend like we're in the audience anyway. I seriously can't wait to see her. I ALWAYS KNEW she was coming back. I had no doubt in my mind EVERRR. I'm so excited for everyone to see this. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2007, 10:40:45 am »
I do have to say she is smart....finish an album (in the zone) promote tour tour blah blah blah.. release a greatest hits album at a young age....tour....promote...take years off....married,divorced,married,divorced, rehab,hair,rehab etc...

and the whole time people are just like..Britney? and now she has a new song out that is #55 on billboards top 100 with only 3 days of airplay and people are going to swarm to see her perform during the VMAS...

so she kept everyones interest even if it was a bad way and stuff but people are loving her agian well some lol

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2007, 10:45:06 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
I do have to say she is smart....finish an album (in the zone) promote tour tour blah blah blah.. release a greatest hits album at a young age....tour....promote...take years off....married,divorced,married,divorced, rehab,hair,rehab etc...

and the whole time people are just like..Britney? and now she has a new song out that is #55 on billboards top 100 with only 3 days of airplay and people are going to swarm to see her perform during the VMAS...

so she kept everyones interest even if it was a bad way and stuff but people are loving her agian well some lol

well i appreciate your positive outlook on her career! :) she is quite the genius, i agreeee.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2007, 01:10:20 pm »
mmhmm well I mean I used to listen to her a lot and after a while I just started to listen to complteley other things when she did not have anything out for like those 3 years...I mean come on I dont really listen to pop anymore and the only thing thats close to pop that I listen to is vanesa. I don't think I am going to buy her new CD (Britneys) but I do think she is a pretty great entertainer =]

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2007, 02:00:41 pm »
She's currently #109 on the Bubbling Under chart & #55 on the Pop 100, all within days of release. I <3 Britney.

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
britney spears
« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2007, 03:40:30 pm »
they compress her voice more and more with every song she records. she sounds like a robot, not a person.
i would dance to this song, but that's probably about it.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2007, 04:20:08 pm »
I'm not really into the song, but have never been into ratty britney. she's still trash and her career has gone to the dumps!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar