Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 103470 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2007, 10:46:02 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
ya i saw her MTV performance and that was soooo bad...i really do feel bad for her, with how shes messed up her life :(
and i just read Gimme More only premiered at #89 on the billboard hot 100...that isnt very good....:(

When songs are released, they almost always start off with really low chart positions then move up as airplay increases. This is usually how it works in the US.

oh my god! no smart ass remark?  :roll:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2007, 10:01:18 am »
Quote from: "Promiscious-boy"
Be sure she will never have my respect...

First of all, She's not a singer, she's a dancer, a good dancer.. But she sings nothing......... She doesn't have voice, her music is made by computers... and seems to have never sang one song LIVE...

she's sang live MANY times. i don't like when people say things about her that they have no idea about. i feel like we need to have an open mind about other music... even if we don't like it. how many times have you heard people say things about vanessa? i know when i talk about vanessa to people, they just assume she's another one of those pop stars with little or no talent. they don't know that she's actually a very talented and passionate musician.

but britney CAN sing and she has many, many times live. but she's not a musician like vanessa. she's a performer/entertainer and she doesn't sing live all the time. but she can... and has. often.

sorry.. i don't want this to be like a big argument or anything. i'm just a really, REALLY big britney fan and it makes me sad when people who aren't fans say things like they know what they're talking about.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
sing a song
« Reply #347 on: September 14, 2007, 10:34:03 am »
Yeah, it is sad, Britney does have a voice. Just because she doesn't write her own music doesn't make her any more or less than other artists. She's performer. that's what she does....she sings. and YES, she can sing.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

xxlovelyxx

• AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #348 on: September 14, 2007, 01:35:13 pm »
lmao. britney can't sing.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #349 on: September 14, 2007, 03:59:40 pm »
yeah i agree with those who said she can sing. maybe she's not as good as she used to be, but i remember when i saw her onyx hotel tour, the song she sang with the piano and i think both the piano & her floating in the air if i'm remembering correctly (i forget the name, but it was soo beautiful) i could've sworn was live. i'm sure there were more live songs at her tours too & i've been to a few of them.

ste_uel

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #350 on: September 14, 2007, 04:32:11 pm »
You must watch this!! :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ylPqlrBoyRY

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
:(
« Reply #351 on: September 14, 2007, 05:00:43 pm »
god that funny....awww...poor britney

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #352 on: September 14, 2007, 06:05:37 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
ya i saw her MTV performance and that was soooo bad...i really do feel bad for her, with how shes messed up her life :(
and i just read Gimme More only premiered at #89 on the billboard hot 100...that isnt very good....:(

When songs are released, they almost always start off with really low chart positions then move up as airplay increases. This is usually how it works in the US.

What is wrong with you? Do you log into the forums, click on my username and just reply to every single one of my posts?

xxlovelyxx

• AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #353 on: September 14, 2007, 06:17:50 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

What is wrong with you? Do you log into the forums, click on my username and just reply to every single one of my posts?

no i do that :)

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #354 on: September 14, 2007, 07:45:06 pm »

She most likely just wants you off the board like the rest of us do.

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #355 on: September 14, 2007, 08:24:29 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

She most likely just wants you off the board like the rest of us do.

What makes you think I give a fuck whether or not you or Manda or anyone else wants me off the forum? Is this not a public message board?

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #356 on: September 14, 2007, 11:22:09 pm »
What makes you think I give a fuck whether or not you or Manda or anyone else wants me off the forum? Is this not a public message board?

I didn't say it wasn't a public board, just sayin. And you obviously care because your getting all worked up. If you didnt care you would just ignore us.

Wicked

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2007, 03:29:46 am »
I think the song is quite good though. ;)

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2007, 03:48:34 pm »
yeah me too, its really catchy!

& word is she may appear at the emmys to appologize.. it was all over the entertainment news programs yesterday. but nobody knows for sure, the director or whoever of the emmys wouldnt confirm or deny it just said it's a possibility. i never watch the emmys but i will for that & to see what the big fuss about Kathy Griffin is if they actually air her speech cuz i'm a huge fan of hers.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2007, 03:18:35 pm »
her new cd moved up to october 30th for the release date..same day as the backstreet boys' comeback cd. interesting, but makes me really nervous for my boys. its also the same day that carrie underwoods new cd comes out.

does anyone know where i can hear the full cd? perez hilton leaked it & i go to his site, but cant seem to find it