Author Topic: 07/08/11 Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA  (Read 20992 times)

VCarltonNet

Re: 07/08/11 Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 03:58:45 pm »
Close I'm in San Bernardino County
I'm eric nice to meet you too :)

musicfan7079

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: nessa show in los angeles
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 07:08:41 am »
im down to meet before the show.

anyone else live in san diego county and want to carpool to the vc show?

if so please let me know at musicfan7079@hotmail.com

would love to arrange something, so we can see her live.

I merged this into the LA thread-Let

musicfan7079

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 07:11:35 am »
does anyone know if she is going to have a full band backing her, or if its just going to be vanessa singing on piano?

I called jenna rosen at razor and tie, and she said to call matt something, on tuesday.

I really hope its a full band :)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 08:18:47 am »
I don't think any info has been released on what kind of set up these shows are going to be but judging from her recent shows it's probably going to be very stripped has it has been for some years.

I am in the Riverside County area and would be willing to pick anyone up in the general area who would need a ride.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 08:20:21 am »
I don't think any info has been released on what kind of set up these shows are going to be but judging from her recent shows it's probably going to be very stripped has it has been for some years.

I am in the Riverside County area and would be willing to pick anyone up in the general area who would need a ride.

I do think Ari will be there at least since a handful of the songs have a lot of guitar in them and he's been with her a lot lately.
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 08:24:06 am »

I do think Ari will be there at least since a handful of the songs have a lot of guitar in them and he's been with her a lot lately.

Well, I think that it's just going to be an acoustic set. V is into this home-y and intimate vibe.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

musicfan7079

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 08:41:39 am »
I think we should have a vc party in l.a. listen to some her cd's, grab a bite to eat, and get their early for the best view :)

who's with me?

VCarltonNet

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 10:59:12 pm »
I'm totally down to chill! :) I know some good places in the San Bernardino, La County area! Also I have an Extra ticket to the show! I'm thinking of raffling it off to someone on my site http://v-carlton.net or give it away. I'm seriously looking into going to the san fransisco show the day before also but I have no ride XD

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 11:09:33 pm »
I would really like to see her with Skye, but I don't think she would have both Skye and Ari there with her at the same time.
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

VCarltonNet

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:46 am »
Hey is there anybody near the San Bernardino area who could possibly carpool? I'll pay for gas :(

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 02:28:25 am »
I would really like to see her with Skye, but I don't think she would have both Skye and Ari there with her at the same time.

Weren't they both together with her at that Mobile Upfront gig she did recently?

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 07:50:42 am »
YAY!!!! just realized yesterday that there's one more month left!!!! Like, yesterday there way!!! So close yet so far away! :) can't wait!
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

VCarltonNet

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 03:50:21 am »
Since it is one month away I decided we should really have an after show hangout/dinner :) There are a few places near the largo. Any ideas anyone?

musicfan7079

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011, 11:42:56 am »
I know their is a fuddruckers near by.

try yelp.com

that always help me find food lol

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 09:37:51 pm »
I've never gone to a concert before, so I don't know how early I should show up. About how many hours before the performance time should I plan to get there? Thanks.
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(