Author Topic: 07/08/11 Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA  (Read 20961 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Re: 07/08/11 Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 07:50:32 am »
The last time I went to go see her she would not sign anything unless you purchased merchandise there. She took some time before going to meet the fans. I think in her mind it was more of "meet the money" and leave. I have a feeling she'll act the same way, I would be surprised if she actually cared again! I would bring extra cash or credit to buy something that you can beg her to sign while she thinks it over.

Oh gosh, you have got to STOP with the bashing! Whatever happened to you was unfortunate but she never was like you described with me. She does care and you can tell sometimes she's tired and would like to leave but she still hangs around. She's a person, she can't be always happy or in the mood to do some things, and yet she does them (most of the time) because it's (kind of) part of her job.

So please, come out to the show in LA and see for yourself that she has "changed" (well, in general I'd say but not for me) and stop b***ing about it!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2011, 09:45:50 am »
I'm so excited!!!! Less than two weeks! But I may not get to meet her... I heard it was more than an hour after she came out.... going to stay half an hour or forty five minutes..... that's my limit. Hope she comes out soon! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: 07/08/11 Largo at the Coronet - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 10:45:52 am »
Yes, they are all about the magic of the show. They don't like our electronic devices and they do ask that you turn off your phone, not vibrate.
I never have done video there.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:05 am »
Manda, I have no idea what show you are talking about where that happened to you? She has never made you buy something to meet her. We talk to her all the time and don't have her sign or take a photo.
I know she has been foul in the past in some peoples experience/opinion but I really am confused.

Hope to see you at the show. 

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2011, 09:14:26 am »
Who guess I'm lucky? I've met V twice and both times she was very nice and sweet.  Took a photo with her 2 years ago at the Hotel Cafe show. 
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 10:35:41 pm »
I really hope I do get to meet her, but I just hope I don't come off as too awkward if I do! Like I don't know what to say. Well, obviously that I adore her, and all, but I might just be in total shock and unable to talk properly.  :D LOL

Byoungforever, I hope she doesn't take too long to come out either. I'm having someone come pick me up after, so I'm not sure how long I can wait either. :\ But I guess meeting her is just something extra. I just feel fortunate that I finally get to see her live after watching her on YouTube all these years!
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 05:29:39 am »
I was thinking about this last night after meeting Vanessa for the first time (and how I felt rude and she was perfectly nice).  If someone is negative all the time, that energy is out there.  It comes off you in waves and people don't want to be around it, even if they don't know exactly why they can't put their finger on why they may not like someone.  Some people are super sensitive to energies. So, if Vanessa is sensitive to the energies around us in this world, which she may very well be based on things she has said, things she reads, etc.  then she may respond to negative energies she feels from people by being dismissive, and possible rude (and other times, I'm sure she's just tired because I know I'm no angel when I haven't slept well).  This is just my theory.  Very new-agey I know.  But whatever you put out there in the universe it comes back to in threes, so if you want to be negative all the time, then negative things will keep on happening.
~Sara~

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 06:14:26 am »
I was thinking about this last night after meeting Vanessa for the first time (and how I felt rude and she was perfectly nice).  If someone is negative all the time, that energy is out there.  It comes off you in waves and people don't want to be around it, even if they don't know exactly why they can't put their finger on why they may not like someone.  Some people are super sensitive to energies. So, if Vanessa is sensitive to the energies around us in this world, which she may very well be based on things she has said, things she reads, etc.  then she may respond to negative energies she feels from people by being dismissive, and possible rude (and other times, I'm sure she's just tired because I know I'm no angel when I haven't slept well).  This is just my theory.  Very new-agey I know.  But whatever you put out there in the universe it comes back to in threes, so if you want to be negative all the time, then negative things will keep on happening.
Very true Sara, I am definitely very sensitive to energies. To the point where I don't even need to be looking at a person, just be physically near them, and I can often feel the "vibe" they're giving off. More so with negative energies, they are so easy to detect.
And what you said about thinking negative, and therefore negative things happening... I can think of a few people in my life, and that just sums them up! It's kinda like the Law of Attraction - your thoughts influence your world; the things you think about are attracted into you life. So if you always things negatively, negative things will be attracted to you.

Sarah xx

sabasaba

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 07:03:41 am »
I really hope I do get to meet her, but I just hope I don't come off as too awkward if I do! Like I don't know what to say. Well, obviously that I adore her, and all, but I might just be in total shock and unable to talk properly.  :D LOL

Byoungforever, I hope she doesn't take too long to come out either. I'm having someone come pick me up after, so I'm not sure how long I can wait either. :\ But I guess meeting her is just something extra. I just feel fortunate that I finally get to see her live after watching her on YouTube all these years!

I was so nervous, I barely said two words. I just answered her questions. Couldn't bring myself to say all the things I've always wanted to tell her! :(

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 08:16:30 am »
That is why I volunteer to give her letters. 

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 03:10:11 pm »

Same situation here... but people for the last two or three shows said she came out relatively soon... lol... we'll just have to ask around a little. :) Anyone else down for some form of Nessaholic identification.. like a certain color clothing or something?
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2011, 04:52:35 pm »
That is why I volunteer to give her letters. 

that's so nice of you :) I would have had you give her mine if she hadn't come out last night!
~Sara~

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 05:28:47 pm »
if anyone is interested, i have 2 extra tickets to this show.

the second they went on sale i bought 3 tickets and decided i'd figure out who's coming with me as the date came closer. and turns out everyone i know is going to be out of town, at weddings, etc etc so looks like i'm going alone, but that means i spent an unnecessary $50!! hahaha so let me know. i'm going to the show obviously so it'd be easy to just meet there

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2011, 02:23:53 pm »
Hey does anyone know roughly how long the concert will be?

And also (last minute questions!) for the tickets, we just bring the computer print-out thing, right?
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2011, 02:31:38 pm »
Hey does anyone know roughly how long the concert will be?

And also (last minute questions!) for the tickets, we just bring the computer print-out thing, right?

The show should b no longer than an hour and a half, and in terms of tix, ya. Just ring the print out. :)