Author Topic: 10/2/11 - Diesel, Pittsburgh, PA (review)  (Read 10379 times)

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
Re: 10/2/11 - Diesel, Pittsburgh, PA (review)
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 06:17:54 pm »
I love love love love love love love love (you get the point :D) this Hear The Bells performance!!!!!

But... Why can't people be quiet when she plays!!?!!?!

probably because they're matt nathanson fans and dont care? -____- and serious have some respect

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 06:39:57 pm »
I love love love love love love love love (you get the point :D) this Hear The Bells performance!!!!!

Opening act treatment, too :/

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 08:55:27 pm »
I know I absolutely loved this Hear the Bells!!!!! People kept getting louder too especially when she got to singing this song. It's probably cause they were getting drunk  ???

raacheeel

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 09:01:28 pm »

Opening act treatment, too :/

at the swedish hall concert did she play on her grand piano or keyboard?

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 09:30:39 pm »

at the swedish hall concert did she play on her grand piano or keyboard?

She alternated between the two, unless you mean for HTB? She, unfortunately, didn't get to cover HTB :/ And she didn't use the Rhodes she wanted, I think the one that she was playing on was either 'peanut brittle' or 'marshmallow'.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 07:05:04 am »
Well, I will take more videos on October 10th for everyone here because Vanessa and Matt are coming to my college!!  Would she use a keyboard, even though we have a Steinway concert grand available in our concert hall?

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 03:22:41 pm »
Well, I will take more videos on October 10th for everyone here because Vanessa and Matt are coming to my college!!  Would she use a keyboard, even though we have a Steinway concert grand available in our concert hall?

She might use both..? I think she wants her Rhodes for certain songs, like ATM, HTB, Fools Like Me, etc

Pan

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 06:52:37 pm »
Did she do a meet and great at this show too? I'm wondering if she really is going to hang out by the merch booth after every show.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 06:55:43 pm »
Yeah, I think before she sang IDWTBAB she said she's happy to have a "night shop" opened and she'll be over there to hang out with fans after the show.  It was only for a little bit though, she had enough time to sign stuff and like chat for a minute or two but couldn't get pictures. Speaking of, I was the only one at that show who clapped during carousel and I asked her "so did you hear me clapping during carousel?" and she said oh yeah that was you? aww thanks that was very sweet of you!  So, I pretty much died she said that was very sweet of me =)

SunflowerLeah

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 05:46:30 pm »
Yeah, I think before she sang IDWTBAB she said she's happy to have a "night shop" opened and she'll be over there to hang out with fans after the show.  It was only for a little bit though, she had enough time to sign stuff and like chat for a minute or two but couldn't get pictures. Speaking of, I was the only one at that show who clapped during carousel and I asked her "so did you hear me clapping during carousel?" and she said oh yeah that was you? aww thanks that was very sweet of you!  So, I pretty much died she said that was very sweet of me =)

Aww, how cool that she called you sweet! Did she sign any CDs? I was curious because the cds are black, and I was wondering if they had some sort of white/gray marker to sign them with? Maybe it's odd but it was something I was thinking about haha.

maag

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 03:00:19 am »

She might use both..? I think she wants her Rhodes for certain songs, like ATM, HTB, Fools Like Me, etc

If you use a keyboard, then you can see the audience face to face.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 04:36:25 am »

Aww, how cool that she called you sweet! Did she sign any CDs? I was curious because the cds are black, and I was wondering if they had some sort of white/gray marker to sign them with? Maybe it's odd but it was something I was thinking about haha.

She usually uses a silver marker.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2011, 11:11:36 am »

She usually uses a silver marker.

she had a gold one on Tuesday
~Sara~

SunflowerLeah

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2011, 11:26:54 am »
Oh good :) I assumed they would have a way of signing them, I just wanted to make sure. I was hoping she could autograph my ROTR copy when I see her live. Thank you for the answers!

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 11:37:26 pm »
Yeah, I specifically bought silver sharpies so that she could sign my CD, but she already had one =)