Author Topic: Hear The Bells Music Vid Coming Soon  (Read 50351 times)

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hear The Bells Music Vid Coming Soon
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2012, 01:56:03 pm »
Or maybe Im wrong...perhaps R&T wasn't what Vanessa thought it would be. I just find it strange that they make her keep a twitter but don't really try and promote the album much.

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2012, 04:07:03 pm »
I actually think it's the opposite and Vanessa wasn't what R&T thought she would be. If Vanessa does a new album I doubt it's with Razor and Tie. This whole era has been such a mess. And it's not ones fault, just the way the industry is right now.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2012, 04:52:13 pm »
This whole era has been such a mess.

the last 2 were as well  :-\

Rick

• building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2012, 07:56:20 pm »
I seriously think she should've joined the indie bandwagon awhile ago. Labels just don't do much for many artists nowadays. I don't believe this era to be a mess, rather an opportunity for Vanessa to sort out her life. And we're just her "phantom friends" to support her in whatever she does.

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 08:56:04 am »
Being a fan doesn't mean supporting her blindly though. I love V. Shes may favorite. But she frustrates me to no end sometimes.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 09:36:07 am »
i would definitely like to have some updates about the rabbits on the run more often, but... i don't know.
still waiting for the bells.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 11:27:37 am »
Being a fan doesn't mean supporting her blindly though. I love V. Shes may favorite. But she frustrates me to no end sometimes.

Isn't that actually exactly what a fan does?  LoL.  I mean, if people didn't support their idols or what not blindly, would Chris Brown still be popular after what he has done?  Or OJ Simpson (I'm sure he still has fans, though I have never investigated).  Now, I know these are extreme examples  but I think that being a fan means following blindly in a way.  We don't have to like what they do, but..eh, that's just my opinion.
~Sara~

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 02:13:05 pm »
No but some people are idiots. I love my friends and my family but am I a fan of everything they do? Nope. Doesn't mean I love them any less. Vanessa is a person not a god, she's wonderful and I love her but why does that mean I have to love everything she does? I love madonnas music but she's a bitch. Doesn't make me less of a fan of what she is doing.

Also, typically the people who are chris brown stans just say they like him for his music and disregard his personal life. Sooo that's basically what I'm doing. V is great, but she hasn't been involved with the right people and it can be frustrating. I'm never going to blindly follow anything in my life, but that's my opinion. We don't all have to have the same views on V and how she is handled. I've driven countless hours to go see her, bought multiple CD's, etc. It's perfectly okay to not be happy with every single decision that has been made.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 03:15:57 pm by lavender skies »

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 06:27:17 pm »
No but some people are idiots. I love my friends and my family but am I a fan of everything they do? Nope. Doesn't mean I love them any less. Vanessa is a person not a god, she's wonderful and I love her but why does that mean I have to love everything she does? I love madonnas music but she's a bitch. Doesn't make me less of a fan of what she is doing.

Also, typically the people who are chris brown stans just say they like him for his music and disregard his personal life. Sooo that's basically what I'm doing. V is great, but she hasn't been involved with the right people and it can be frustrating. I'm never going to blindly follow anything in my life, but that's my opinion. We don't all have to have the same views on V and how she is handled. I've driven countless hours to go see her, bought multiple CD's, etc. It's perfectly okay to not be happy with every single decision that has been made.

I understand you completely, and agree for the most part.  But isn't loving someone in spite of your differences "following blindly"?  I guess it's just semantics at this point.  I wish some things were different about her and the situations as they seem to us, but what can we do but continue to love and support her?  If we don't who will?
~Sara~

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 06:40:11 pm »
Nope you are totally right! Sorry if I came off harsh, totally didn't mean to! I guess my frustrations just got the best of me!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 03:47:30 am »
Nope you are totally right! Sorry if I came off harsh, totally didn't mean to! I guess my frustrations just got the best of me!

Not a problem, it was a little harsh but I understand I didn't take it personally!  Who else can make us feel this way but people we love?  Sigh.
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 07:13:32 pm »
Does this uber delay and complete silence on this music video scare anyone else as much as me?

I keep expecting to hear that they decided to "shelf" the video.

Or something stupid  >:( like that.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 07:29:55 pm »
i'm scared too. :( trying to keep the faith. because how much money could it have possibly cost them to shoot the video? like i could have shot the hands on me video with my iphone. it was so simple. so hoping that budget has nothing to do with it.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:12 pm »
It's okay, guys. I feel like both Jake and Vanessa traveled recently, so they're either done filming and wrapping it up or taking a break. And yes, keep the faith. It's V call whether to hype up the release now or later.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2012, 07:00:13 am »