Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215716 times)

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Re: Liberman
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2015, 07:04:43 am »
I definitely listened to something, and I'm pretty sure it WAS what is supposed to be Liberman.
What I think Vanessa could have meant is that she might have or will still make some changes to it, so what has leaked is, in fact, not Liberman after all.
Besides, what happened to this?

I am not the only one with those songs, and no, I will not release them, you can stop emailing me now. thank you.

If this is true, and I think we can all trust a member such as KULPDOGG, the album DID leak and more than a few people have it. Only they won't share it.

i'm not talking about the entire album, i was talking about the 3-song preview.

williansouza908

« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2015, 03:17:47 pm »
I sent a message to him the video in the youtube and I received this message

Hears da thing: my mate who works in audio mixing in australia knows dis 1 guy who knows this other canadian guy who haz contact with the osborne, and apprntly let him have a listen. so he recorded the whole thin and he has it since august. when i told im im a fan of nessa he sent to me this wav file which is what i uploaded to youtube. he also said the plan was to go for a digital only release on itunes in the summer, at firts, but now they decidd to release the digital and phisical copy altogether in the fall.da 1st single is willows, but they maight go with take it easy instead.
A fella reached outta me and --kindly- asked me to remove the audio bcz it would affect vanessa, so thats why i decided to cut it out. i ask u please do the same.

This is happening the person of the video leaked Said it would be released liberman in the fall then willows or take it easy is the first single from Liberman I want willows
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:22:45 pm by Liberman »

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2015, 05:00:34 pm »
Although I love love love Willows, I hope that they'll choose Take it Easy for the single. I think that it would be more successful. It's so entrancing.

MrMoon

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »

hi new to the board, been reading for years though. user status recently approved. ok, now that that's out of the way, V posted this to IG today. so beautiful!

https://instagram.com/p/0EVEr4MdoB/

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2015, 07:51:19 am »
Although I love love love Willows, I hope that they'll choose Take it Easy for the single. I think that it would be more successful. It's so entrancing.

Me too!  ;D ;)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2015, 11:41:36 am »

hi new to the board, been reading for years though. user status recently approved. ok, now that that's out of the way, V posted this to IG today. so beautiful!

LOVES IT!

i wonder which one is that.

i cant wait.

darren1711

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2015, 02:59:35 pm »

I'm obsessed with this. Can't stop listening, just wish it was longer.

MrMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2015, 08:41:33 pm »
i'm wondering if she's added new songs to the album. i mean, she's played 6 of them live already.

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2015, 05:31:44 pm »
The more I think about this Instagram preview the more confused I am about it... Here are my thoughts:

It can't be any of the following songs cause she played six of them live already:
Willow
Take it Easy
House of 7 Swords
Young Heart
Matter of Time
Unlock the Lock

I also know for a fact that it's not Blue Pool or Ascension... So, what does that leave us with?  I'm thinking it has to be River or
Nothing Where Something Used to Be.  Or maybe she just looped a preview of Patience( but how could that be when she confirmed only 10 tracks at that wasn't one of them)?   But if you pause the Instagram video you can see that it has ten tracks listed, then the one that is check marked is #11 and that's what she's playing in the background, or maybe I'm looking way too much into this. Who the heck knows, I'll be patiently waiting for the album release though.  

(UPDATE I uploaded the screenshot I took if anyone wants to comment...   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:42:42 pm by pswik91 »

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2015, 02:07:08 pm »
the box that is check marked looks like it actually says her name..
maybe it's check marked as in a "play all" option?  so it's like a playlist name? I don't know much about music programs that either record or play music so I could be way off base about that, but I definitely think it's two words and the second one starts with a "C"
when I tip my lap top screen I can actually see it better and it doesn't have a number like the others above it.  I see River is second to last and Ascension is last
~Sara~

MrMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2015, 11:33:14 pm »
i definitely see it as her name. so probably one of those two songs. what's the vibe of blue pool and ascension? dark? bright? major? minor? piano? guitar?

ALSO idk if anyone here ever came across it (though i'm certain a particular member here did find it as they messaged me the same way as they do people on here ;)), but i covered Willows a while back based solely on the live version.

https://soundcloud.com/sonatore/willows-vanessa-carlton-cover
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 11:40:01 pm by MrMoon »

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2015, 07:58:49 am »
i definitely see it as her name. so probably one of those two songs. what's the vibe of blue pool and ascension? dark? bright? major? minor? piano? guitar?

ALSO idk if anyone here ever came across it (though i'm certain a particular member here did find it as they messaged me the same way as they do people on here ;)), but i covered Willows a while back based solely on the live version.

https://soundcloud.com/sonatore/willows-vanessa-carlton-cover

oh i did find this a while ago! i was sure it was a nessaholic haha. good job! dope.

MrMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2015, 09:43:36 am »
out of curiosity, for those that already have willows, how does it differ from the live version?

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2015, 07:34:51 pm »
nobody has the songs...vanessa said herself...fans were just trying to make others jealous.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2015, 03:26:59 pm »
nobody has the songs...vanessa said herself...fans were just trying to make others jealous.

no, they actually do have "ascension", "blue pool" and "willows".