Author Topic: Liberman  (Read 215748 times)

darren1711

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Liberman
« Reply #405 on: September 10, 2015, 03:09:45 pm »
Preorder your signed copy of Liberman now through @vanessacarlton’s webstore! Head to http://bit.ly/VClstore  for details

and when you preorder it you get "Nothing Where Something Used To Be" and if you choose the deluxe edition you get "House Of Seven Swords (Demo)" too!

The studio version of NWSUTB?

Also, trailer for Liberman! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3z6bGgbis

Edit: Don't make the same mistake I did and checkout as a guest or you won't be able to download the free mp3 apparently :(

yep, messed up too. don't check out as guest/go straight to paypal w/o making an account.

i did the same. that's so lame. the main reason why i bought the CD right now was because of the digital downloads. so we just dont get to have the songs?

I did this also, so mad. There is really no way to figure it out in advance that I can see. Wish I'd popped on here earlier

i tried to contact them about this but havent got any answer yet.

On the site it says "If you purchased a digital download, your download link is included in the sales receipt email that you will receive about 5 mins after your purchase is complete."

I got the receipt but no links, is it possible that they just aren't available yet?

same here. but i saw somewhere that they send the links on the friday after the purchase. so i hope we get it tomorrow (which is still lame, because i think if we have been logged in while buying it we would already have the songs, but i'll take it.)

Oh that's something at least. Fingers crossed for tomorrow then!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #406 on: September 10, 2015, 03:44:39 pm »
wow the video is awesome! i love the image of her staring the painting!

the song playing is ascension right? i love it! it's very youth lagoon. amazing.

I love the liberman video!  did you notice it's directed by her brother?  I also knew that was ascension right away because 1-it didn't sound like anything I've heard before, and i'm pretty sure I've heard at least snippets from all the songs except that one. and 2 - the chords ascend. it's super beautiful, and like "in the end" but in a more positive, uplifting way than it is.  definitely ending on a brighter note than ROTR (even though the message of ITE is ultimately a positive one, the atmosphere it creates is not, and it's a morbid concept for people to grasp sometimes, but I digress)
~Sara~

MrMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 10, 2015, 07:14:43 pm »
friends with skye on Facebook. he says he as an ableton rig setup for the tour. i'm so excited to see what they cook up.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 10, 2015, 08:10:44 pm »
Big day for V! Seeing her next week in LA..which I'm very thankful for since there are no cali dates in this batch of tour dates...maybe early next year?
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #409 on: September 11, 2015, 04:02:02 am »
That last tweet with the Florence + The Machine video(s) is very interesting. I wonder if it's a foreshadowing of what she intends to do.

I'll explain. I had this theory when I noted that Vanessa said that she had shot two videos.

So, F+M released the music video for two songs combined in one video itself. So both "Queen of Peace" and "Long & Lost" which are two separate songs on the HBHBHB album are back to back in that 9 minute video but like... the 'story' in the video continues.

I was wondering now that Vanessa has shot two videos if this means that she could be trying to do a similar thing? Maybe its a music video for two songs but in one video itself? Or was the second video she shot the trailer? Je ne sais pas! Was just hypothesizing since Vanessa has already praised F+M's last album and she's probably inspired?

On a side note F+M's videos for their last album HBHBHB are so far amazing! I've found all of them so poetic and metaphorical... like the visual art in them is really really amazing! It would be nice to see Vanessa take a page out of them!
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #410 on: September 11, 2015, 04:04:10 am »
wow the video is awesome! i love the image of her staring the painting!

the song playing is ascension right? i love it! it's very youth lagoon. amazing.

I love the liberman video!  did you notice it's directed by her brother?  I also knew that was ascension right away because 1-it didn't sound like anything I've heard before, and i'm pretty sure I've heard at least snippets from all the songs except that one. and 2 - the chords ascend. it's super beautiful, and like "in the end" but in a more positive, uplifting way than it is.  definitely ending on a brighter note than ROTR (even though the message of ITE is ultimately a positive one, the atmosphere it creates is not, and it's a morbid concept for people to grasp sometimes, but I digress)

I wouldn't call "and I go and die" an uplifting ending to the song, but... we'll leave that for the song discussion thread :-P
I was surprised she just went ahead and just unveiled another song like that.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 11, 2015, 08:37:30 am »
Just for the record, I did register to order the album but I still can't download the 2 mp3 files. When I go to "My downloadable products" only one song appears and I can't get to the actual file. It's pretty weird.

saphire

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 11, 2015, 12:34:43 pm »
Just for the record, I did register to order the album but I still can't download the 2 mp3 files. When I go to "My downloadable products" only one song appears and I can't get to the actual file. It's pretty weird.

Same here. So does anyone actually have the songs and downloaded them?
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2015, 02:41:07 pm »
Got both tracks by e-mail an hour ago. Both songs sound amazing lksmdlkadmalkmfsd.

I can't wait for this album!

Like, Vanessa said, it sounds like a dream. It's such an amazing feeling. I can't wait to take walks while listening to it.

CloudsLikeCathedrals

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2015, 03:13:46 pm »
Anyone else get their downloads? I've been checking incessantly all day!
t h e   n i g h t   h i t s   t h e    sea

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2015, 04:21:10 pm »

Did you check your spam box? Just in case!

saphire

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2015, 10:40:24 pm »
Did you check your spam box? Just in case!

Havn't got an E-Mail either. And checked my Spamordner. Nothing inthere too. Maybe we just have to be patient.
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #417 on: September 12, 2015, 05:38:34 am »

Same here. So does anyone actually have the songs and downloaded them?

same issue :(

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #418 on: September 12, 2015, 06:06:11 am »
update:
by looking at the page source for the downloadable items page, I was able to find the link to download Nothing Where Something Used to Be, but NOT House of Seven Swords demo.
I think I contacted someone using the blue thingy at the bottom right of the page, so hopefully I get a reply soon, I REALLY cannot wait to download HoSS demo. >__<

MoneyMaker

« Reply #419 on: September 12, 2015, 01:49:26 pm »
Someone has download to send for me song nothing where something used to be + house of seven swords (original demo) a pm to me with link to download please thank you
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:05:37 pm by MoneyMaker »