Author Topic: Recurring Dreams?  (Read 15364 times)

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2003, 04:05:26 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"

lmao .. so some guy dressed as a scarecrow pointed a rake at you?? Scurry! *gasp* Maybe it was Wursel Gummidge!!! =O

You probably don't know who he is though =/

It just was sooo creepy-it's like he disapeared. I have no freaking clue, lol-all I remember is we both started running in the house!! Haha

lol =)

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2003, 05:04:28 pm »
In many dreams, I am pregnant. No clue about that! And the circumstances are always different in every dream.

Well, right now I'm not having any dreams at all (or I do and can't even roughly remember what they're about).

I like the kind of dreams when you jump up from your sleep and are soo relieved that it was only a dream.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2003, 05:44:53 pm »
Oh I just remembered something..don't you guys just hate when you kinda fall asleep, then you wake up really fast, like almost falling out of bed? lol. That used to always happen to me-too weird.
I also hate the dreams where you feel like you are going to fall, and you can't stand up straight-kinda like what someone else said earlyer-it's like you cling onto something or someone-I just don't get dreams at all sometimes  :?

Oooh, I also had a dream when I started getting into BSB I would always have this dream where I see them in concert underwater-with not alot of people, & Brian or AJ would always throw either a teddy bear-or a frizebee into the crowd, & i'd catch it, lol.

Oooh, this is so fun telling about my dreams!! lmao I just remembered, I have had several dreams of my cute P.E. teacher-i dunno what is up with that... :wink: , i told my friends and now they are all like "there goes your boyfriend" everytime he walks past...I get so embarassed, lol...& one time I was telling them about a dream I had with him, & he all of a sudden when we were laughin about it, walked up to me and asked me about something, they were trying not to laugh, I was like "oh crap!" lol

Sorry i'm writting so much, I  just keep thinking of more dreams!

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2003, 06:30:14 pm »
Quote from: "Simone Sarah"
*sigh

Si's got a stoopid question:
what does procrastinate mean...?

Ohh ohh!  From the Latin "cras" which is "tomorrow"!

Yep that sums up everything I learned in Latin this year . . .

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2003, 06:32:02 pm »
Oh I just remembered something..don't you guys just hate when you kinda fall asleep, then you wake up really fast, like almost falling out of bed? lol. That used to always happen to me-too weird.
I also hate the dreams where you feel like you are going to fall, and you can't stand up straight-kinda like what someone else said earlyer-it's like you cling onto something or someone-I just don't get dreams at all sometimes  :?

Hmm do you ever feel like you're falling and then your leg jumps really quickly, so it hits the bed like when you hit the ground?  That scares me sooo much

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2003, 07:18:16 pm »
Quote from: "badsrx7"
In many dreams, I am pregnant. No clue about that! And the circumstances are always different in every dream.

Well, right now I'm not having any dreams at all (or I do and can't even roughly remember what they're about).

I like the kind of dreams when you jump up from your sleep and are soo relieved that it was only a dream.

I sometimes get dreams where it's a horrible nightmare and I wake up so I'm in the real world and then the nasty stuff starts happening again and I'm really scared.. and then I wake up again lol

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2003, 07:20:12 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"
Quote from: "Simone Sarah"
*sigh

Si's got a stoopid question:
what does procrastinate mean...?

Ohh ohh!  From the Latin "cras" which is "tomorrow"!

Yep that sums up everything I learned in Latin this year . . .

lmao!

Xennifr

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - errr...forgot ..Jenniferx20@msn.com..uh thats it i think...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Xennifr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Jennifer181933
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2003, 07:32:05 pm »
you know what i really hate...when i cant seem to wake up..my body like doesnt move for a few seconds and i cant open my eyes or move..i really hate that...its like i died for 5 seconds....and this happens to me a lot..
What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters to what lies within us.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2003, 07:33:39 pm »
Quote from: "Xennifr"
you know what i really hate...when i cant seem to wake up..my body like doesnt move for a few seconds and i cant open my eyes or move..i really hate that...its like i died for 5 seconds....and this happens to me a lot..

Weird. I get that but it's just sheer laziness =)

Xennifr

• MSN Messenger - errr...forgot ..Jenniferx20@msn.com..uh thats it i think...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Xennifr
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Jennifer181933
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2003, 07:36:43 pm »
sheer laziness eh?...

i am a lazy person too...alllll the time haha
What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters to what lies within us.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2003, 07:37:50 pm »
Quote from: "Xennifr"
sheer laziness eh?...

i am a lazy person too...alllll the time haha

*yawn* Well talking of dreams and laziness .. it's 4.30am .. I'm off to bed! Night all =)

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2003, 08:11:19 pm »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"

lmao!

I swear!  That's the only class I didn't sleep or cry or laugh at my Jedi teacher through!

MeechNess

• AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
well...
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2003, 09:22:25 pm »
I once had a dream a couple years ago about being tied by my hands to the basement ceiling and all these centipedes flying at me from everywhere... That dream is such a horrible dream because I swear, I have the BIGGEST fear of centipedes than anyone I've ever heard of... I mean, I see one and I start to cry, lol.. I used to have them in my room all the time during the summer in my old house... it was horrible!

To the girl that said she can't believe she remembers her dream from 10 years ago, I remember being in a hospital in a crib with plastic all around it thinking I was on the wall.. I remember exactly what the room looked like, I remember that there were stuffed animals at my feet, and bars across the top of the crib... There was nobody in my room and I was scared as hell.... It was a white room and there was a window to my left and a door to my right.. there was a wooden rocking chair next to the window with a teddy bear sitting in it, there was also light shining into the room so it had to have been the middle of the day and I was crying so loud but still nobody was coming to check on me.... I told my mom about this because I thought it was a dream I had a while ago and she told me that it actually happened and that the doctors wouldn't let her in to see me....

I had a recurring dream when I was about 6 or 7 years old about standing on clouds in a robe with about 9 other kids from different ethnicities also in robes... There was an adult male there in a white robe with blond shoulder length hair motioning us to go to this mansion in the clouds... That's the only thing I remember from that dream.. But, a few years later, I joined a religious group called Eckankar and found out who that man was... Gopal Das. If you go to www.eckankar.org and click around a little, I think you can see what that guy looks like.. He's the only long blond haired man in it..

And lately I've been having dreams about hummingbirds.. The first one was I was in my backyard with somebody else(don't remember who) and a few hummingbirds came over to us.. One of them perched on my extended finger... And, if you know anything about hummingbirds you know they fly away at the first sight of motion from an animal or human.. and also, they are pretty territorial...

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2003, 10:24:57 pm »
How could I forget this?
I ALWAYS have dreams that I am talking on the phone with somebody (or talking directly to somebody), and slowly, I'm drifting off to sleep. It's not just regular sleep. It's this paralyzing sleep. I can't speak and can't pull myself out of it.

Soo strange.

Laura

• View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2003, 10:36:29 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"

Hmm do you ever feel like you're falling and then your leg jumps really quickly, so it hits the bed like when you hit the ground?  That scares me sooo much

Yes! That's kinda what I meant to-but didn't know how to put it, lol.
That scares me also!  8O