Author Topic: The Leavers' Ball (pictures! hee hee)  (Read 9077 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
The Leavers' Ball (pictures! hee hee)
« on: June 28, 2003, 10:27:07 am »
Sorry this is so long, just look at the pics if you want (i'm really sorry they are so bloody huge aswell!!) lol, you can get a reaaally long description at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rosieposy87

Getting Ready: I had got ready, the girls from next-door had done my hair and make-up and Adam called me while my hair was being done asking me how i was etc which was really sweet- i was feeling great.

Then my mum took about a million and a half pictures and i got rather annoyed. I waited for a while downstairs and then *ding dong* the doorbell rang and it was Adam! hee hee, we had loads of photos and it was so sweet because i could tell he was shaking!And the sweetest thing was he gave me a bunch of roses- my mum cried, as usual!

Outside my house:

The car we went in was a ROLLS ROYCE CONVERTIBLE! ooh and i got a corsage too! wow, that was even sweeter!

The Drive: Halfway through Adam said "By the way, you look so amazing" and i was stunned! Then we drove up to the school gates and EVERYONE was waiting because so many people come in amazing cars. There were loads of people taking photos and this lady from the local paper took our picture and asked for our names!

The Ball: We lingered around for a while with everyone then Adam asked if we should go inside so we linked arms and walked into this huge marquee walkway and we queued to have our picture taken, then he said "so do you wanna go in?" so we walked in to the hall  and we ended up walking in holding hands which i wasn't expecting but it was so cool anyway!

The Beggining:I started dancing immediately and Adam kinda hung back with his friends. So i boogied for a while with all my friends and sometimes Adam came to dance with me and i danced with all of his friends, they are so funny.

Me and All my friends:

The Middle: It was then time for the Teachers' Cabaret, the whole way through that Adam has his arms around my waist.

We danced some more, had some more photos, and then there were speaches and then it was time for one more song.I SO thought it was going to be a slow song, but UGH it wasn't and i was so offended! However, it was Oliver Cheetah and Room 5-Make Luv which was not only such a huge song here but i know Adam loves it so i went to find him and i kept thinking "do this now or you'll regret it, do it!!" so i put my arms around his neck and we danced for a teeny bit, but that song isn't good for that kinda dancing and what got me down was that he wasn't reciprocating- i was so sad about that.

The End: Then i went to get my bag and everything and he came over and we hugged and i thanked him for everything.

Well, i really really enjoyed myself but i was so sad that nothing more happened. Actually i think i had built up this scenario so much in my head that i was SURE that something was going to happen, and i was so upset. But really i think i did so well, and now i'm so happy with how it went- its like a whole different level now. I regret constantly looking around for Adam the whole time but there's nothing i can do now.

Me and Debs after The Ball at hannah's house:

I need your opinions! Do you think i was right to make a move? Why didn't he reciprocate in the dancing thing!? I need your overall opinions, thankyou!

Rosie :)
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Dj SG

• Make me high on lullabies
    • ICQ Messenger - 178704000
    • MSN Messenger - djsg15@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 10:38:49 am »
wow, you two look cute together :wink:

it was certainly right to make the first move, but i think he was just nervous. he will come around. :wink:

tell him how you feel the next time you see him. tell him that he is a great dancer, and tell him to prove that he is a great kisser aswell. lol

does this make any sense?
Carpe'Diem

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 11:04:09 am »
cute cute!

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2003, 11:13:52 am »
Those were some great pics!!!!

I think that he should have stayed with you more...I would....

I think you did fine!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

LimeTwister

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2003, 01:33:22 pm »
aw, my rosie is growing up so fast....

you look really good rosie! and the girl in the pink (i guess that's pink) looks like Racheal on "Friends" (she is cute)...

Glad you had fun! and made a good choice!

*is proud of my English mate"

OlivierDetraz

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 01:35:21 pm »
Rosie's still so cute...

I hope and wish the best for you. I cross my finger. ;-)

#1 Swiss Nessaholic... :wink:

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2003, 01:55:27 pm »
He sounds like a nice guy, but he's also apparently a sissy.  I say go find yourself a guy who's actually not afraid to make a move on you.  He didn't even dance with you the whole time?  When I was in HS that was a big no no.

Glad you enjoyed yourself atleast!
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2003, 02:48:10 pm »
Rosie.. you look so damn cute! You two look great together and it sounds like you had a great time. Don't worry that you didn't kiss .. you got plenty of time for that so don't rush things. It'll all happen if it's going to.. it doesn't have to be at a ball / prom thing =)

*super huge hugs for my cute Winchestrian friend*

I'm so glad you had a good time .. and you look great! Love that first pic .. very sweet! =)

-- Matt x

fallenangel1302

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - StarryEyeDevil
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/starryeyedcatastrophe
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2003, 04:40:04 pm »
:D rosie! oh my dear, adam's a cutie and you look great together so don't let him go!

you were definetely right to make that move and i give you props for it--i would never ever have to courage to do that! he'll realize that he needs to do what he needs to do...uh, yea...he'll come around!  :wink:

you looked beautiful by the way. good luck with him in the future!!!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2003, 05:22:25 pm »
Nice pics ...  :D

LMAO @ Andrew's comment, I pretty much agree. It is suprising he didn't dance with you that much and respond to your 'move' on him with one of his own.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2003, 10:41:32 pm »
You look absolutely stunning Rosie dear...

and that boy better get his but in gear... if he could let you wander off he's got issues...  ;)
-- Jason

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2003, 03:58:23 am »
Aww thankyou so much everyone! Its so weird now that its over and i have to go to work experience tommorrow (with my local MP) which is a bit of a let down after what was supposed to be the night of my life! lol, i had a great time and it was okay that he didn't dance with me the whole time- i can understand why because i adore to dance and i don't know many boys who actually like to!

It was so sweet cos he was shaking when he came to pick me up and i realised he's not this tough popular boy that everyone loves after all, that made me feel better! I spoke to him on MSN last night and it was so weird because everything was just back to normal. What shall i do from here!?
"I'm all about the wordplay."

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2003, 04:30:03 am »
Glad you had a good time Rosie. You look great (and not at all like a shark) :)

-Kev

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2003, 04:32:46 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
...everything was just back to normal. What shall i do from here!?

Don't make a solid strategy for the future.. spend time with him and let it all happen. If it's meant to work out between you then it will. You don't want to go making too many plans. Just enjoy yourself.. that's the whole point after all =)

He's probably going through the same thing as you right now ; )

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2003, 06:26:51 am »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"
If it's meant to work out between you then it will.

This notion right here is what is wrong with so much in this world.  People expect things to fall in their laps because it was "meant to be".  Well, life doesn't work like that;  if you want something you have to work for it.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew